On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

okay where do i start?

1st thanks for the supportive post much appreciated after the risks and hard efforts in bad weather and rough terrain.

I knew they were near and Sam was looking at them. Got the Creeped out feeling and Sam's behavior altered. Honestly I was looking past the grey's into the woods as i panned. The female was just a weird shape behind the boulder and i wasn't sure of her. But i knew they were close as stated in other vids. i filmed it with my old duct taped digital camera (no zooming) The 2 Grey's are 12-15' away and the female 15-20' away.

Yea Imo , I am not the best camera man . I usually more concerned with locating and what they are doing and how I react to them then filming. I only started carrying a camcorder since October. Also i never expected them to approach so close and that can affect the end result.

The 2 grey heads/faces are peeking over leaf covered mound 4' up from rocks on left @ :43 mark or 2" in this still(center left). Here's a pic with poor pixel quality, sorry about that.

2Bfpeekers-1.jpg

Anyways Sam stays at home now since they are so interested. And there's no kids or ATV's etc where I go too deep too rough. And I've upgrade my cam for any future get together's smile.gif

Tracker ph34r.gif

Edited by tracker

When you say

"The female was just a weird shape behind the boulder"

Did you see breasts in real time? How have you differentiated her from the others as a female?

And...

I apologize if you covered this elsewhere but:

1) What forest / national park was this in? (if you wouldn't mind sharing) and

2) When was the footage filmed?

Thanks again!

and again...very interesting!

Admin

Here you go Sunflower...

Guest tracker

When you say

"The female was just a weird shape behind the boulder"

Did you see breasts in real time? How have you differentiated her from the others as a female?

And...

I apologize if you covered this elsewhere but:

1) What forest / national park was this in? (if you wouldn't mid sharing) and

2) When was the footage filmed?

Thanks again!

and again...very interesting!

Female because of size, behavior and body language. Also I've seen her before as well as the grey's. This vid is about a month old. Sorry no location details other than Ontario Canada.

There's a link to my YT channel and other vids in my profile.

Can you see the two greys males or at least their heads and faces in the still? They duck and peek in the vid.

T ph34r.gif

Edited by tracker

Admin

Did I get them all?

post-338-002353800 1326602423_thumb.jpg

I think threads like this (good healthy back and forth) are fantastic.

But as we continue to move forward on this one, let's please be mindful of the rules, because they protect both sides:

"You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated."

Guest tracker

I think threads like this (good healthy back and forth) are fantastic.

But as we continue to move forward on this one, let's please be mindful of the rules, because they protect both sides:

"You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated."

Roger that. Actually even with Gigantor circling everywhere. He got one of the grey's on the left. But also at the far back he might of nailed the huge male i never noticed before? i can't see these smaller ones in front breaking the 12-14" thick branches and trees to make their shelter and barriers. Dam that suckers big if it is him indeed? and not a glitch at the left @ back of the pic..

T dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Admin

That hurts tracker. I'm honestly trying to see what you see and get no credit for trying.

Guest tracker

That hurts tracker. I'm honestly trying to see what you see and get no credit for trying.

Honestly? then my apologies. blush.gif I posted a new vid on my channel for you to do your circle thing. There's something? about the way their hair appears lighter or darker in different lighting conditions that helps them hide.

You know if this was just a zoomed in vid like most on you tube and they were not so close. Then i would be a lot more casual about it. Later on they encircled us on another cliff and blocked our way. That vid was on my channel already and is the vid Imo mentioned in an earlier post.

Tracker ph34r.gif

Edited by tracker

Female because of size, behavior and body language. Also I've seen her before as well as the grey's.

Thanks!

couple quick questions:

How many times have you observed the female in real time?

What was the approximate closest distance that you observed her?

Could you see her full body?

Sorry no location details other than Ontario Canada.

OK. Just so I am clear. Is that because the area is too hard to identify because it is so vast or because you would rather keep it private at this time so as not to have your research area disturbed?

Guest tracker

Thanks!

couple quick questions:

How many times have you observed the female in real time?

2 maybe some are same hair color so it's hard to say for sure?

What was the approximate closest distance that you observed her?

15' as in this vid unless she was in shelter or behind barrier as I went in?

Could you see her full body? No, i just believe it's a young female from behavior mostly. She's very casual about letting me see her as opposed to the serious males stalking, protecting, hiding and peeking.

OK. Just so I am clear. Is that because the area is too hard to identify because it is so vast or because you would rather keep it private at this time so as not to have your research area disturbed?

Undisturbed and there's a trust factor involved now.

T ph34r.gif

Thanks gigantor, I can't totally agree that you see what I see though.

Tracker

My friends and I agree with you about the "hair" and we have noticed the same thing. Even at night, it's weird...if it's a cloudy day it's seems to be a little easier to find them.

Admin

Seriously, I know you guys think I'm making fun of your pics. The truth is that I want to see what you see. I'm honest and have circled possible faces, but I'm still not convinced they are nothing more than photographic artifacts.

In any case, I urge Tracker to upgrade his equipment and start shooting, preferably real lead. :) or video...

Edited by gigantor

In Native American lands I often wonder just what could inspire tales of large hairy man beasts. The land was revered and imbued with spiritual overtones. Of course it could just be that a face was seen high up on a mountain top.

I would say that 50% of the times I go out into the woods, I will find some tracks that make me wonder who made them... I find them in snow, mud, sand, dirt, doesn't seem to matter, but there is a common denominator other than a human sees them.

I don't look towards the shadow for holding Bigfoot. I sit and wait. Cameras on tripods, binoculars in hand and a strong cup of coffee for hours. I love getting out there and often meet very nice and informative people. They don't laugh when they too are deep in the woods.

So here are few pictures I have taken in the last two months in my study area. The Glacier Pk pic is the first time I ever saw that face shape up there. I put these pictures on my computer desktop and as a screen saver. I get quite a few people stopping by my desk to see just what I was up to over the weekends. So, these are from my most recent adventures. I won't share everything because after all it is some else's thread.

Edited by damndirtyape