Booger

• Inactive
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

OK looks like im first time posting again ,

kind of reminds me of the old joke

when i was 9 my parents moved but i found them again ,

well i was dumb how dumb you say

I was on another forum ( non Bigfoot) in the chat room and things were getting a little weird on topic so i tossed out

which one of you guys seen Bigfoot , as i was about to post a ( lol ) i got a reply from one guy

he bounced in between the other posters in the chat room , so i shot him a PM and he came back and added to his story ,
Hears the dumb part i accidentally deleted his PM'S , but as soon as i see him in there again i will ask him to wright out the whole story again and will post it , but what i remember it gos like this ,

back when he was a kid ( 30 years ago ) Him and a friend was biking up a MTS in WA state that over looked a town
they came upon a gravel pit entrance and when they stopped there was loud screaming going on ,
they looked up where it was coming from and seen 2 big foots one larger and one smaller climbing the rock cliff and the smaller one was having a hard time and the larger one was doing all the screaming at the smaller one wile holding the smaller ones hand pulling it up the cliff ..

he said he was freaked out and they went back to town as fast as they could , he said he had nightmares from it for years , that it was coming to get him , ( i said they were trying to get away from you ) and he said well not when your 9

he told me the name was federal way WA, he said he put a pin in goggle earth that said (zax seen Bigfoot here )
i don't have goggle earth so i couldn't look ,( it kills my bandwidth on satellite ,)

but like i said i will ask him to wright it out again and if he remembers any thing new sense i brought it back up

mark

Edited by mdel747, 01 January 2011 - 09:34 PM.

#2 vilnoori

vilnoori

Yeti

• Inactive
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

That's a pretty neat story, however, Federal Way, WA these days is quite an urban area close to Tacoma, WA. Don't know what it was like 30 years ago, though. You can look it up on Google Maps.

#3 BCCryptid

BCCryptid

Bukwas

• Inactive
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

OK looks like im first time posting again ,

kind of reminds me of the old joke

when i was 9 my parents moved but i found them again ,

well i was dumb how dumb you say

I was on another forum ( non Bigfoot) in the chat room and things were getting a little weird on topic so i tossed out

which one of you guys seen Bigfoot , as i was about to post a ( lol ) i got a reply from one guy

he bounced in between the other posters in the chat room , so i shot him a PM and he came back and added to his story ,
Hears the dumb part i accidentally deleted his PM'S , but as soon as i see him in there again i will ask him to wright out the whole story again and will post it , but what i remember it gos like this ,

back when he was a kid ( 30 years ago ) Him and a friend was biking up a MTS in WA state that over looked a town
they came upon a gravel pit entrance and when they stopped there was loud screaming going on ,
they looked up where it was coming from and seen 2 big foots one larger and one smaller climbing the rock cliff and the smaller one was having a hard time and the larger one was doing all the screaming at the smaller one wile holding the smaller ones hand pulling it up the cliff ..

he said he was freaked out and they went back to town as fast as they could , he said he had nightmares from it for years , that it was coming to get him , ( i said they were trying to get away from you ) and he said well not when your 9

he told me the name was federal way WA, he said he put a pin in goggle earth that said (zax seen Bigfoot here )
i don't have goggle earth so i couldn't look ,( it kills my bandwidth on satellite ,)

but like i said i will ask him to wright it out again and if he remembers any thing new sense i brought it back up

mark

Did you ask his permission to post it publicly, along with the guy's name??? You won't get too many more private messages from him if not...
"I never made an ape suit for Roger Patterson and there isn't anyone else who could have, not in those days."
John Chambers, Hollywood expert on primate costume design, in interview with Bobby Short, 1997.

#4 ksu4

ksu4

Booger

• Readers
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:49 AM

I grew up near federal way, and 30 years ago I was 9 years old. Depending where he lived, there were some pretty rural/undeveloped areas nearby. I grew up about 15-20 minutes away, we used to ride horses and motorcycles all over the place. A friend and I found bear tracks near a creek less than a mile from my house. No one really believed us, until one got hit by a car a mile or so away. All a golf course now.

Obviously, this guy could still be full of it, but the general area he is talking about did have areas capable of sustaining large wildlife back then.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users