Photo

"squating Squatches"

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: "squating Squatches" (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Would they do that?

1. Yes (6 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. No (3 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Maybe (6 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. They don't exist (3 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 SquatchinNY

SquatchinNY

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

In the NY episode of Finding Bigfoot, Matt said that he thought if a sasquatch was trying to get out of the cold, ir would lay on a matteres rather than the floor. Do you think that is true?
Remember...BF is watching!

#2 Skeptic4life

Skeptic4life

Wildman

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

4 sure! He would probably use the toilet as well.... Might be a little awkward... But the big fella will Figuer it out. He'll probably take the rest of the Charmin with him.. Leaves get old.

#3 Twilight Fan

Twilight Fan

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Only female squatches "squat." Males lift their leg...lol
Become a Premium Member of the Bigfoot Forums! I did and have NOT regretted it. It's cheap at only $20 for a year's worth of extras! My favorite part is being able to post freely where censorship is out of the question, in "The Tar Pit."

#4 Bipedal Ape

Bipedal Ape

Bukwas

• Banned
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

Voted they don't exist. If you have evidence please PM me. No really, please do.
"A lot of little maybes add up to one probably"

"I do think theres a squatch in these woods"

"Its inexplicable why things go wrong so often with electonics while squatches are around..... he had a chance to document a sasquatch and when he hit record the whole thing fries"

#5 Bonehead74

Bonehead74

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

I voted yes, but only because your original question was so specific and narrowly focused.

If you see something that... looks human and isn't, you keep your eyes on it and you feel for your hatchet.

Whatever they are, they are very dumb animals, and may be, as a group, retarded... -Branco, on Type III unknown primates

Defecation can't be completely controlled. -bobali

#6 John T

John T

Bukwas

• Inactive
  • 349 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

No matresses in in my research area. I imagine they squat to drop a duece...........maybe you'd care to rephrase the question?

#7 JiggyPotamus

JiggyPotamus

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

As far as the mattress thing goes, I do not think a bigfoot would lay on a mattress because they have some inherent knowledge that it is for sleeping on, but rather because it feels softer. I'm sure a bigfoot is intelligent enough to realize that something softer is better for laying on. Heck, my dog knows that, and he isn't the brightest bulb in the kennel if you know what I mean.

#8 southernyahoo

southernyahoo

Skunk Ape

• Steering Committee
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

I would think that their knees bend, so I voted yes....Also go on all fours.

:lol:
www.texlaresearch.com

"The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes."Nikola Tesla

Body + human DNA = Human

#9 JDL

JDL

Yeti

• Sésquac
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

Didn't we already cover this is the Parnassus Poop Thread?
For those who have not personally encountered a bigfoot, the proponent/skeptic debate comes down to nothing more than opposing belief systems.

#10 Strick

Strick

Oh Mah

• Inactive
  • 549 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:21 AM

I don't believe the OP is enquiring after the Big Fella's bathroom etiquette, but rather his attitude to utilizing abandoned or underused buildings and their contents, such as old mattresses.

I think he means 'squatting' not 'squating'. That doesn't make any sense.

I saw the episode of FB you are referring to, I'm with Rene on this one. The Big Fella prefers to sleep in a dry corner and avoids the old mattress - he doesn't like the look of some of the stains and he's worried about bed bugs.

#11 JDL

JDL

Yeti

• Sésquac
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

I do believe that they use shelters when available.

I've read reports over the years where they've been found in various disused structures.

I remember one in particular where a young child was playing hide and seek, hid in an old chicken coop, and when her eyes adjusted to the light, realized she was sharing it with a squatch that was sitting inside it.

I recall another where a squatch had hidden underneath a house during the day.

Whenever I pass an old barn, I get the urge to stop and check it out, but never have time.

Seems like squatting is part of their behavioral pattern.
For those who have not personally encountered a bigfoot, the proponent/skeptic debate comes down to nothing more than opposing belief systems.

#12 Biggie

Biggie

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

I imagine they squat to drop a duece.........

Hence the scientific name "Gigantus Defecatus".

#13 SquatchinNY

SquatchinNY

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

I do believe that they use shelters when available.

I've read reports over the years where they've been found in various disused structures.

I remember one in particular where a young child was playing hide and seek, hid in an old chicken coop, and when her eyes adjusted to the light, realized she was sharing it with a squatch that was sitting inside it.

I recall another where a squatch had hidden underneath a house during the day.

Whenever I pass an old barn, I get the urge to stop and check it out, but never have time.

Seems like squatting is part of their behavioral pattern.

COuld I have links to those reports?
Remember...BF is watching!

#14 Caesar

Caesar

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

I'm sure a bigfoot is intelligent enough to realize that something softer is better for laying on. Heck, my dog knows that, and he isn't the brightest bulb in the kennel if you know what I mean.

I don't have the highest opinion of Mr.Moneymaker. I think he's right in this particular case. Jiggy hit the nail on the head once again.

Edited by Caesar, 03 March 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#15 JDL

JDL

Yeti

• Sésquac
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

COuld I have links to those reports?

I knew someone was going to ask this. They were on the BFRO website. I could search for them again and provide you with the links, or you can search for them and find some additional information along the way that you might find interesting.

#16 alford anthony

alford anthony

Booger

• Inactive
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

why not,i would.lots of other species do it,why not bf

#17 Biggie

Biggie

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

I'm sure a bigfoot is intelligent enough to realize that something softer is better for laying on. Heck, my dog knows that, and he isn't the brightest bulb in the kennel if you know what I mean.

True. I've had a very smart dog and a very dumb one too. Both knew how to find soft places to sleep on be it on my bed, my couch, my chair, a blanket or towel on the floor, or their bed on the floor. We haven't seen any reports of bf carrying mattresses around so I guess they just leave them in abandoned homes. hehe

#18 indiefoot

indiefoot

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

I remember a report of a hunter entering an abandoned house and finding a dismembered dog inside IIRC. Anyone recall that report. Seems like it was an abandoned railroad property.