Photo

Do You Want Science To Have A Body?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Do You Want Science To Have A Body? (76 member(s) have cast votes)

Do You Want Science To Have A Body?

1. Voted Yes (62 votes [81.58%])

Percentage of vote: 81.58%

2. No (14 votes [18.42%])

Percentage of vote: 18.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 alford anthony

alford anthony

Booger

• Inactive
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

I deer hunt every year with every weapon allowed.I have never hunted for trophy.Everything I kill is processed and ate, I also donate meat if I fill several tags a year. You all can bet your sweet A_ _ , if I had one in my sights, I would drop it and hope like hell its not some ******** in a ape suit.The world needs to know! If someone could do that,hopefully the government would prohibit hunting BF. If "half" the sightings are true,there should be plenty more out there! All of us believers and all you non believers need to know! You also can bet your sweet A _ _ I would drag it home and I would call CNN before I turned it over to science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY$$$$$$$$

#22 ChrisBFRPKY

ChrisBFRPKY

Bigfoot

• Members
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

I think the scientific community will never accept anything other than a body for proof that these creatures exist. That doesn't mean we should kill one. I'm certain there are researchers out there now studying these creatures and observing family groups. It's only a matter of time before we have a body that has been collected after a natural or accidental death. There's no need to kill one just to satisfy World curiosity or to prove to the scientific community that they exist. After it's dead, it won't come back to life, and like you, these creatures deserve life. It's not our right to take that away from them IMO. Chris B.

Chris Bennett
Squatchdetective Radio Thursday Nights 8 PM EST
Bigfoot Research Project of Kentucky
BFRPKY.com
BigfootResearchProject.com

#23 Twilight Fan

Twilight Fan

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

There's no need to kill one just to satisfy World curiosity or to prove to the scientific community that they exist. After it's dead, it won't come back to life, and like you, these creatures deserve life. It's not our right to take that away from them IMO. Chris B.

I could not agree more with this statement :)
Become a Premium Member of the Bigfoot Forums! I did and have NOT regretted it. It's cheap at only $20 for a year's worth of extras! My favorite part is being able to post freely where censorship is out of the question, in "The Tar Pit."

#24 BFerPhil

BFerPhil

Booger

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

I think if one body were collected various governments would make it illegal to collect anymore.

From my research the blood DNA of BF is the same as the apes of Africa. It is about 97% human and so they are non human.

The vast majority of our world population will not accept their reality without a body for proof.

#25 ptangier

ptangier

Oh Mah

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

BBF members- I will ditto BF slueths' post but with one thought in mind, and that is ONLY natural or accietent death as in a truck like accident etc. One thing that needs to be avoided is a scientist(s) saying they need a body in the name of science, or a hunter "saying" it was an accident when in trueth it was on purpose. Strict guidelines IMO will/should be enacted to protect these creatures from harm. ptangier

#26 indiefoot

indiefoot

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

From my research the blood DNA of BF is the same as the apes of Africa. It is about 97% human and so they are non human.

Is there any published report that backs up that position?

#27 Biggie

Biggie

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

I say just let them be.

Posted Image

"Leave biggie ALONE!! boohoohoohooooo"

#28 Twilight Fan

Twilight Fan

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

^Nice. :lol:
Become a Premium Member of the Bigfoot Forums! I did and have NOT regretted it. It's cheap at only $20 for a year's worth of extras! My favorite part is being able to post freely where censorship is out of the question, in "The Tar Pit."

#29 Caesar

Caesar

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Looks Like the Yay sayers are smashing the nay sayers. I had a feeling yes would have more votes, but not that many more. 34-9 Sounds like a score to the end of the first quarter of a game between the Canadian and US national basketball teams.

#30 Bipedal Ape

Bipedal Ape

Bukwas

• Banned
  • 361 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Sooo errr anyone got a Bigfoot body laying around?
"A lot of little maybes add up to one probably"

"I do think theres a squatch in these woods"

"Its inexplicable why things go wrong so often with electonics while squatches are around..... he had a chance to document a sasquatch and when he hit record the whole thing fries"

#31 Twilight Fan

Twilight Fan

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

I *might* have one (lying around somewhere ) to sell to the highest buyer, Bipedal. Stricly between you and me. ;) So, what are you offering?

#32 BFerPhil

BFerPhil

Booger

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

indiefoot.
I'm still looking through my notes and haven't found my sources. I know I've read it for both the BF and Apes but I am still looking.
Can anyone help?

#33 Bipedal Ape

Bipedal Ape

Bukwas

• Banned
  • 361 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

I *might* have one (lying around somewhere ) to sell to the highest buyer, Bipedal. Stricly between you and me. ;) So, what are you offering?

I've got this alien body in my freezer if you want to swap?
"A lot of little maybes add up to one probably"

"I do think theres a squatch in these woods"

"Its inexplicable why things go wrong so often with electonics while squatches are around..... he had a chance to document a sasquatch and when he hit record the whole thing fries"

#34 Twilight Fan

Twilight Fan

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

That depends. Did this alien body come from Area 51, the facilities of the MIB, or E.T.'s spaceship?

#35 Jsydor

Jsydor

Booger

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

Tied to the "Most Respected Researcher" thread, Grover Krantz actively hunted BF and even encouraged others to do the same. No one was more science at the time, and he clearly wanted one dead to examine - a type specimen.
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it. - Aldo Leopold

#36 Knuck

Knuck

Bukwas

• Inactive
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

I voted no, because it is my opinion that "science", here in the US and in other countries already has had "bodies" to examine at great length. And further, I feel that it was done many years ago as well. No conspiracies, just quiet research to find out what we have walking around behind the flora.-Knuck

#37 Caesar

Caesar

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

Knuck

Are you saying that you believe the government knows full well that BF exists? and are just keeping it a secret. Or that science knows full well that BF exists? Or both?

Edited by Caesar, 07 March 2012 - 07:04 AM.

#38 Twilight Fan

Twilight Fan

Yowie

• Inactive
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Interesting thought, Knuck. If the government really did have proof that Bigfoot exists, I wonder why they'd bother keeping it a secret? It's not like aliens, which are thought to have very advanced technology and knowledge. Bigfoot would just be a new species of ape...wouldn't it? :O

#39 Cotter

Cotter

Bigfoot

• Steering Committee
  • 4,947 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

I'm partly in the camp that, if BF does indeed exist, our government (and thusly science) is indeed aware.

I mean, if these existed, hard evidence and a body should have been recovered by now, right?

There are many reasons why they would keep it quiet. Many opinions on that subject. Pick one and run with it. ;-)
A message from Peter Byrne....to Pat Beaton:
The last time I met Patterson, at his home in Tampico, WA., the poor fellow was dying, sitting in his back garden on a wooden chair, a veritable skeleton...his fatal illness being Hodgsons disease. He was thoroughly depressed and very angry at the skepticism with which science - and many people - viewed the footage, 
and one of the last things he said to me was..."You know, Peter, we had an opportunity to shoot that thing. Bob had a loaded rifle on it. Maybe that's what we should have done. Then people would believe us."

"and incs married to morgan freemans sister.....or something like that  ;)" - Doc Holiday

#40 Katy

Katy

Booger

• Inactive
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

A part of you screams YES! and a part of you screams NO! It makes humans look like a jerky species if we shoot everything for "sport" and not for food. But then, this phenomenon has been a mystery for soooo long. And soooo many people do not believe in Bigfoot. (I myself don't know if he exists). A body would prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I think that if a dead Bigfoot body was found and turned into science, that is the best of both worlds. That way, it hasn't been killed by someone but its existence is still being validated. So, I voted YES. Getting around the bad part with my loophole idea. ;)

This is how I feel as well. I'm not a big fan of just killing for sport either but if a body was found dead of other causes to prove the existence that would be good.