Werewolves Then Bf Now?

Guest Kerchak

Just to clarify.

What are we talking about? Werewolves who are humans who shape shift and change into wolves/wolf like creatures?

Are we talking about them or just upright looking wolf creatures with no connection to being shape shifting humans?

Kerchak

Werewolves are defined as having the ability to shape shift. It is believed impossible to shape shift from a human into this beast, that's what's kept them from being considered an actual cryptid like BF, from what i've read.

I originally meant to discuss the shape shifting werewolves. I had no knowledge of the so called more aggressive, smaller dog like BFs, which sound pretty similar to the Wendigo IMO. I thought it was pretty interesting stuff

but IMO the sightings of these creatures could just be mistaken BF sighting.

180px-Wendigo.jpg

"The wendigo is a cold climate creature that's been spotted in Canada and in northern states like Minnesota. Some locals who've encountered the beast consider it a relative of Bigfoot, but reports describe the beast as more of a werewolf than a Sasquatch. Ethno-historian Nathan Carlson says the wendigo is often described as a creature with owl-like eyes, large claws and an emaciated body. Others describe it looking like a skeleton with ash-toned skin. This strange being is said to live alone in the forest and feeds on human flesh. The Algonquian tribes called the wendigo the "spirit of lonely places," and they blamed many unsolved disappearances at the turn of the 20th century on wendigo attacks."

I provided the link for the full article in post #7.

Edited by Caesar

@AaronD - You brought up a topic that I have discussed with friends for years. Sort of an attempt to explain where 'the missing link' is.

When down something like this:

millions of years ago, advanced visitors found this planet, ripe with green vegetation and ape-like animals that may have resembled (some-what) the visitors. Realizing the apes were very strong, but not that intelligent, they started 'tweaking' DNA to hybrid the 2 species. Then sat back and observed.

Far fetched, with no supporting evidence, but entertaining none-the-less.

Guest Peter O.

Personally I find these 'ancient aliens' quacks to be pretty insulting to my proud H. sapiens lineage ;-) If Ptolemy could calculate the circumference of the Earth to within a few hundred meters, then we didn't need any injection of foreign intelligence to build mounds, pyramids, etc.

Guest ajciani

I second that.

It was probably our ancestors who brought them here, and then 10,000 years of massive glaciation destroyed every trace of our ancestor's highly advanced civilizations.

I realize that there is a lot of evidence counter indicating such a scenario, but it is still entertaining, none-the-less.

It would be very interessting to know how many "dog faced" BF Stories there are. I only heard some... dont know where the threshold is for ruling out individual hallucination or misidentification. But than it is said that Matilda (Erickson Project) has fangs, maybe its more the teeth that make people believe in seeing a "dog face".

Here is an interesting description of how shape shifting is done by this New Mexico Indian Chief. This ties in with all of the dark spiritual practices found in many cultures. Bigfoot seems to be mixed in somehow but on a more worldly plane. The interview is 40 minutes long and I watched the whole interview.......................gives a good inside picture.

AronD, you bring up a key point and read on about the flood and Noah to see where all this is going. Report back. Today as in the days of Noah...............................The only way I can relate to this is the scriptures speak of spiritual beings who can appear and disappear. Some are negative forces and some are positive forces. This is out there and but real to those who experience these forces and to those who are scriptural.

Bigfoot may have nothing to do with all of this and is simply an animal that evolved with the other animals. The Dogman or Werewolf may be in the shape shifting world or world of black forces.

I wonder more where we fit in to evolution and if we do..............................open one door and see 10 more closed doors..........we want to be in the know but we are incapable of being in the know.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove religious content

Georgerm, it also goes on to say that the last days will be like the days of Noah, now this is a vague statement and can be interpreted many ways, but I'm guessing that civilization was developed much the same as now, with "modern" equipment etc...But, sticking to the Bigfoot subject, if my opinion is correct, it means the "giants" will be present again. Apologies to BFF if this comment/entry is too religious in nature (I read the rules :gaming: ) Just venturing a theory and mentioning my sources and would welcome any inteligent feedback pro or con.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove religious content

AronD

From whai I gather, during the days of Noah the human race was somehow containimated with genes from possibly aliens or fallen angels. A few of the hybrids becsame giants but most were normal sized humans. This scenario is happening again today according to some very aware individuals. Read about Dr. Mack. Pretty weird information coming down the pike. BF may have nothing to do with this and is simply an evolved biped like all the others found in the fossil record....................connecting the dots and see what we have going on.

"Perhaps the most well-known researcher in this area is Dr. John E. Mack, who is professor of psychiatry at The Cambridge Hospital, Harvard Medical School. A contributor to over 150 articles in professional (peer-reviewed) journals and a former Pulitzer Prize winner, he certainly appears to have impressive credentials.

He has been involved in almost a hundred of these cases personally, and has shocked the professional community by declaring that he believes these beings may be real and that they appear to have an agenda to develop a hybrid race!

At a professional conference on abductions at M.I.T., Dr. Mack asked the provocative question, "If what these abductees are saying is happening to them isn't happening, then what is?"

Guest Peter O.

Well, since the Mayan cycle is ending, as well as the age of Pisces, I hope that *something* interesting happens. I was hoping for BF to be "discovered" as part of 2012 synchronicity, but with the delays in the genetics paper sounding more and more fishy, something tells me to not hope so much... They're also going to explore that large "Millenium Falcon" in the Baltic Sea, maybe something will come of that.

The absolutely strangest thing I've seen this year was that the Ketchum thread on this site reached almost 3,300 posts without mentioning Hitler, thereby challenging Godwin's Law. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law ;-) This thread was not so lucky, heh heh heh heh... ;-)

Edited by Peter O.

Thanks for the info Georgerm, I'll google it. True, Bigfoot may have nothing to do with these hybrids, or I may be right on....once in a great while I am :)

I'm not sure if this fits in with this "werewolf" discusion but I have read many reports of people who claim incounters or have sas living on their property that claim there are 2 different types of sas. The red and the black, one is supposed to be more agressive and less tolarant of humans. I wonder if this isn't where some of the dogmen stories come from. Also there are quite a few "dogman/werewolf" stories in Kentucky about Land Between the Lakes. A quick google search would bring them up if anyone hasn't read them and is interested.

Georgerm Dr. Mack died in 2004 but he did leave behind an impressive amount of research and material. Thanks again, I'll be reading up on it.