• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#101 Saskeptic

Saskeptic

Bigfoot

• Inactive
  • 4,701 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

Somewhat tangential to the intent of the thread, but what do we know about the construction of the suit the subject is wearing in the Marx films? It certainly doesn't look like an off-the-rack gorilla special.

#102 Wheellug

Wheellug

Chiye-tanka

• Sésquac
  • 788 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Perhaps a thread devoted to the Marx film is in store...

If it wasn't documented, it didn't happen.

#103 PBeaton

PBeaton

Bigfoot

• Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Saskeptic,

Maybe it's the one kitakaze said he found or located... :D

SweatyYeti & Gigantofootecus,

:hocky: ... :notfair:...

:drinks:

Pat...

#104 SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

Geez, I hope not. I'm predicting a Philly/Nashville final.

I don't have any predictions, or favorites myself....just happy to watch the action!... :)

ETA: To keep this on topic..is Peggy=Bob intended to demonstrate the fallibility of the pillars of bigfootery? Who among them ever claimed they were experts at recognizing hoaxes?

Whatever kitakaze's intentions were/are, Giganto.....the 'PM = BG squared' argument....is a meaningless argument.

Saskeptic,

Maybe it's the one kitakaze said he found or located... :D

SweatyYeti & Gigantofootecus,

:hocky: ... :notfair:...

Pat...

I'll drink to that, Pat... :) .....to....'Unfairness'!!... :drinks:

....but.....then again, I'll drink to anything.... Posted Image

(keeping it on-topic....Groucho Marx almost = Peggy Marx... ;) )

Edited by SweatyYeti, 27 April 2012 - 02:19 PM.

kitakaze wrote....within the very same paragraph...

"I have never stated that all biometrics as relating to Patty are fabricated non-reality.

What I have also said is that biometrics objections are 'Bigfoot science' to me, and that 'Bigfoot science' is fabricated non-reality."

#105 PBeaton

PBeaton

Bigfoot

• Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

kitakaze,

You're post 15, do you see with what I meant, folks in general don't seem ta think there's much in common.

SweatyYeti,

Just headin' out ta grab some now, I'll raise one to ya..."Cheers !"

Pat...

ps: As the wise man Homer J. Simpson once said..."Ahhh beer, the cause of...an solution...to all mans problems !" :cheese:

#106 kitakaze

kitakaze

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 6,846 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Green is pointing at a Patty track (Laverty photo), which is not a Ray Wallace hoax.

In actuality, a Ray Wallace track, not what has been photoshopped in, and not from the PGF, but from BCM, which, according to Meldrum, are both in fact Patty...

Posted Image

Lady looks profoundly disturbed by the tracks of the Boss of the Woods.
Bigfoot is everywhere, yet nowhere. LTC8K6 on the JREF

Bigfooters are like Mets fans. There's always tomorrow. Furious George on the old BFF

You don't have to believe it's real to love Bigfoot. Me

My brain is swimming. Louise (Graziella Granata) Slaughter of the Vampires 1962

#107 norseman

norseman

Bigfoot

• Steering Committee
  • 4,436 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Somewhat tangential to the intent of the thread, but what do we know about the construction of the suit the subject is wearing in the Marx films? It certainly doesn't look like an off-the-rack gorilla special.

Agreed.
www.projectgrendel.com

#108 LAL

LAL

Sasquatch

• Banned
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Ivan Marx was seen buying furs.

#109 kitakaze

kitakaze

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 6,846 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Prove it. I'm not saying I don't accept that he bought fake fur. You said furs. LAL, you do realize that I can put of the same teflon you wear and say hello, Marx was buying furs? What a weird thing for a trapper, hunter, tracker to do.

And then I can remind you that Patterson bought an ape costume with extra fur.

Ping. Off it goes.

Excuse me while I adopt shrill, self-righteous believer mode for the sake of illustration...

How dare people impugn and besmirch the honour of animal conservationalist Ivan Marx and drag his name through the mud and that of Peggy and throw their vile slander. Marx has never admitted to any despicable accusations of hoaxing and he is not here to defend himself against your dirty, dirty words. Peggy Marx is a good and decent woman, a paragon for the Bigfoot community, a respected member of society with her animal conservation efforts and the proud grandmother of two respected Bigfoot reseachers Jim and Lee Hickman...

http://www.bigfooten.../clover_mtn.htm

She lives on a ranch where she works with sick and injured animals. She is a true mother nature. This is unchallengable proof of Bigfoot...

You have no suit, no confession, no zippers, no seams. You don't know what is and isn't Bigfoot. Many people describe just what is shown on film there.

All you have are filthy accusations against a respected and recognized woman and Bigfoot researcher.

Peggy Marx = Bob Gimlin.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bigfooters are like Mets fans. There's always tomorrow. Furious George on the old BFF

#110 roguefooter

roguefooter

Yeti

• Members
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Okay Kit, so if we all lay off the Marx family does that mean you'll lay of Patterson and Gimlin?

Sounds like a plan. What do you think?

#111 LAL

LAL

Sasquatch

• Banned
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

Saskeptic, this is Peter Byrne's account of the Ivan Marx affair in case you haven't seen it.

http://www.bigfooten...arx_footage.htm

Alas, no fur suit was found, but it probably wasn't off the rack. ;).

#112 OntarioSquatch

OntarioSquatch

Yeti

• Inactive
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovL1mT6443M

I wouldn't have defended that video if I was Ivan`s wife :lol:

#113 kitakaze

kitakaze

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 6,846 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

I love that smiley even more...

Posted Image

You wouldn't have defended that video? Delicious. John Green did.

She's not just defending that film, OS. She's claiming to have been there when it happened. Just like Gimlin. People say she was in fact part of it, but as a hoaxer. Just like Gimlin.

Peggy Marx = Bob Gimlin

#114 Kerchak

Kerchak

Skunk Ape

• Inactive
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

Ya see Kitakaze?

A serial hoaxer like Ivan Marx didn't get duped and caught up in the Joe Metlow hoax and nor was he running around like a blue bummed fly like Roger Patterson was on Mt Frisco Standard.

Ivan Marx was too busy planning his new hoaxes when the bigfooters were running around like headless chickens.

Then Roger Patterson got hoaxed AGAIN by the Yeti-in-a-monastery.

You'd think that getting burned by Metlow would have made Patterson peeved and made him resort to go back to hoaxing again huh? Well he didn't do it, did he? Why? Because he was never a hoaxer like Marx in the first place and didn't have it in him.

Edited by Kerchak, 28 April 2012 - 12:55 AM.

""My subjective impressions have oscillated between total acceptance of the Sasquatch based on the grounds that the film (Patterson Gimlin Film) would be difficult to fake, to one of irrational rejection based on an emotional response to the possibility that the Sasquatch actually exists. This seems worth stating because others have reacted similarly to the film."" - Dr Donald W. Grieve, London 1972.

#115 TimB

TimB

Yeti

• Inactive
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

I just want to know if Peggy Marx is a cross-dressing man or if Bob Gimlin is a cross-dressing woman? Or is there a third persona involved. Maybe THAT'S where Wally Hersom is! That'll explain why he has the PGF suit on display in his mansion! He was the original wearer!!! Thanks for bringing it all around, Kit!!!

Tim B.
"I would appraise the situation to say that the more we apply science to the PGF analysis and the validity of it's subject figure, the weaker the critical objections become, and the louder they are stated, to hope volume will become substance." -- Bill

#116 SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Peggy Marx = Bob Gimlin = :lol:

Marx Film subject = Upper-arms too short....head too large...

Posted Image

= Another One Bites The Dust.

The narration in Ivan's movie = the narration in another comedy movie...

"I have never stated that all biometrics as relating to Patty are fabricated non-reality.

What I have also said is that biometrics objections are 'Bigfoot science' to me, and that 'Bigfoot science' is fabricated non-reality."

#117 SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

kitakaze wrote:

You have no suit, no confession, no zippers, no seams. You don't know what is and isn't Bigfoot. Many people describe just what is shown on film there.

All you have are filthy accusations against a respected and recognized woman and Bigfoot researcher.

BULL. We have...... 'physical analysis'....of film subjects.

Is that not a true statement?

#118 PBeaton

PBeaton

Bigfoot

• Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

kitakaze,

An what does John Green think of the Marx film now ? I know, people say somethin' you like so you use it, they say somethin' ya don't care for, an it doesn't matter, like..."if it were seven foot" right.

There's nothin' wrong with bein' wrong kitakaze, it's like your glass eye you can see, my opinion, near impossible to make out such details.

Peggy Marx=kitakaze...they'll look you right in the eye a tell ya a lot... :wink:

Pat...

SweatyYeti,

What a comparison eh ! :rofl:

Pat...

#119 SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

SweatyYeti,

What a comparison eh ! :rofl:

Pat...

Absolutely, Pat!... ;) Yet another 'average human' pulls-up short of Patty, in the upper-arm department.....and a little large, in the cranium!

I'll drink to that, my friend!!... :drinks:

And.... :rofl: ....at that "Bigfoot".... :rofl:

#120 Kerchak

Kerchak

Skunk Ape

• Inactive
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

Let me get this right?

Dismissers are now playing games defending the Marx footage/stills? Is that it?

Let me ask them, why didn't the Marx footage go global and why isn't it debated/analysed/supported by a variety of experts in the relevant fields etc etc?
""My subjective impressions have oscillated between total acceptance of the Sasquatch based on the grounds that the film (Patterson Gimlin Film) would be difficult to fake, to one of irrational rejection based on an emotional response to the possibility that the Sasquatch actually exists. This seems worth stating because others have reacted similarly to the film."" - Dr Donald W. Grieve, London 1972.