Bf Entering Houses...

Guest SquatchinNY

A few years back I read an account of a bf entering a house in rural North Carolina. It was a long and detailed account. The man of the house was gone. The bigfoot entered the basement of the house and walked up the basement stairs apparently planning to enter the house. The woman and her kids found a wide board of the right length, and wedged it under the doorknob of the basement door with the other end at the juncture of floor and wall at the other side of the hallway, thus blocking the door. The bigfoot tried to get into the house and couldn't. The family ran out the front door and over to an uncle's house, frightened out of their wits, and told him what had happened. The uncle rounded up some men and hunting dogs and they pursued the bigfoot with guns, but weren't able to catch up to it.

I can't remember where I read this, but as I recall it was one of the more obscure sites, not BFRO or GCBRO. Someone here will probably recognize the story and post a link to it.

That story is linked in the first post of this thread.

Edited by MikeG
.........please do not quote the preceding post

Admin

Yeah, and for good measure, I put another link to it as well.... :blush:

Note to self: Always read the OP in its entirety before commenting and adding links....

Edited by VAfooter

BFF Patron

Happens to us all VAfooter, some more often than others even, :gaming:

Guest SquatchinNY

Does anyone have a link to that story about the father getting beat up?

Edited by SquatchinNY

• 2 months later...
Guest SquatchinNY

Bringing this back to life. I noticed a thread has been opened about the FL Handprint incident. What would the squatch do if it got in?

You must wonder....if all home invasions are by humans.... :spiteful:

Slightly OT but we recently had a raccoon that was eating our cat food. We have an outside utility room, and to prevent other animals from getting the cat food (until we could get a replacement bin to store the food in) we put the bag of food in the clothes dryer. The raccoon was determined to get the food, but it couldn't figure out how to open the dryer door. But it actually was able to pull the lint screen all the way out of the top of the dryer. Raccoons are known to use their "hands" to clean their food, but I was amazed it actually accomplished what it did with the dryer.

I can only imagine what a determined BF could do to gain entry into a home. It wouldn't need to bother with opening locks.

Bringing this back to life. I noticed a thread has been opened about the FL Handprint incident. What would the squatch do if it got in?

Head straight for the zagnut bars.

Edited by peter

... within a few minutes later the door on my camper started to move . All I could do was lock and load and wait but nothing turned out. A few minutes later I heard these owl hoot that had a strong vocal...

I've heard this owl sound before while camping at the river and it was quite unnerving. It sounded like a grown man mimicking an owl. It was about 3am.

• 3 weeks later...