Siege At Honobia: Attracting The Predators

Guest SquatchinNY

Opportunities lost, and the excruciating excuses for them. SNAFU Situation Normal All Fouled Up

The Siege happened at Timberghosts "brothers property", not his. Also there is a separate report where I do believe a trucker ( I may be wrong on that ) reported a sighting of 2 b/f carrying off a dead one during roughly the same time frame. That may have been on the BFRO data base for Leflore county. I'll give it a look and see if I can find it. It's been so long I might be incorrect on that report but I read it somewhere.

I just tried finding that report of 2 b/f carrying off a dead one and can't find it. "If I find it somewhere else I'll post a link to it".

Edited by Painthorse

And cameras what? Failed to operate, or something happened to prevent normal measures, that work with every other animal on earth, from capturing the creatures. Tired old stories, ain't cutting it anymore.

Gee, sorry to take a skeptical bent, here. At what point is your own, personal failsafe line?

Guest zenmonkey

The Siege happened at Timberghosts "brothers property", not his. Also there is a separate report where I do believe a trucker ( I may be wrong on that ) reported a sighting of 2 b/f carrying off a dead one during roughly the same time frame. That may have been on the BFRO data base for Leflore county. I'll give it a look and see if I can find it. It's been so long I might be incorrect on that report but I read it somewhere.

I just tried finding that report of 2 b/f carrying off a dead one and can't find it. "If I find it somewhere else I'll post a link to it".

After all the digging I've been doing about this story one of the members here is related to him? Dang it now ya tell me!! I for one invest greatly in the little town and its surrounding mountain range. I know some good honest people from Honobia who confirm it took place or something similar to what is reported. Like mentioned before if it was such a big ordeal a simple camcorder or audio recorder woulda came in real handy during those few days..........

Yes it was MH, but I don't see a timbergost listed as a current member.

He may not have signed back on after we lost the old BFF site.  

t.

No disrespect meant here at all (I love the story and am fascinated with it)....but this is what frustrates the heck out of me...

We have a family that is locked in near hand to hand combat with bigfoot, or at least is "interacting" with them on a nightly basis, and yet there is no photos/videos. But when researchers show up the totally unafraid bigfoots now become afraid again and the best that is seen is chance eye shine...as soon as the experts leave...BOOM game on again and bigfoot is like Santa Claus trying to climb down the chimney every night!

The family has been having these problems with an aggressive bigfoot for months, yet when researchers contact them, they are so unwilling to hold fire for ONE or TWO DAYS....cmon...if you've been locked into shooting at bigfoot almost every night for weeks, couldn't you take a night off so some folks could come in and install some video cameras or better yet game cams....sheesh....install one game camera on the porch and you won't find a bigfoot within several miles of the place.

This extreme gulf that seems to exist between the blobsquatches we have to try to believe in and then the part of the population that seems to be over-run with bigfoot is really hard for me to deal with. Don't get me wrong...I am not a show-me-a-body type....I am a believer. But really, if you have that many sasquatch that are coming that close to your house and are that agressive, it would be super easy to document this stuff....or better yet allow and expert to live with you for a few nights and verify the action.

Firstly on the photo and video issue he said he did take a picture I think of two of them after the one was shot, but he isn't showing it unless you want to see em in person. The photo is like most other photos floating around the net as in you most likely would not be able to make out the creatures in it(And as far as photos go, in my limited experience, you could get a point blankish photo of one and still barely be able to see the creature, that is just how well they blend in. There ARE excellent pictures floating around the net imho. One guy will see the creature in the hypothetical picture immediately but the rest will never ever see it no matter how you direct their eyes, like playing find waldo for woodsmen lol.) 

Noone alive I think can stand close enough to one of these things to get a good picture and hold their stuff together long enough to do it, either their nerves and instincts will totally overwhelm them or the creature itself will very quickly help them on out of the woods. They are not giant teddy bears, or bears for that matter...Survival is usually what is on peoples mind, not a perfect clear picture which WILL be immediately dismissed as a hoax and get you berated by all of these pseudoexperts. 

Secondly to my understanding and recollection, the people living on the property cared nothing about proof and did not ask for or want this experience in any way. They did not call the BFRO to come and get videos of bigfoot, they called them to help them get these things off of their property. They(And noone else can say they do that I know of) did not know how dangerous these very menacing and massive creatures were/could be and of course had to assume the worst case scenario. The investigators on the site had little to no intention of going into those woods once they realized how hot the area was either from what I hear. 

Just my 2 cents

Edited by Xion Comrade

Secondly to my understanding and recollection, the people living on the property cared nothing about proof and did not ask for or want this experience in any way.

Yup. Heard this story many a time. Funny 'bout that. Never anyone that desires to bring the light of day to their experiences. How convenient, eh?

Should we name names of those claiming ongoing experiences, here upon BFF? For one reason or another, none can EVER be counted on to provide any more than amazing stories. Hmm.

And indistinct photos.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Can't say how it was when all this went down because I wasn't there then but I can say I have experienced what I believe is BF in that immediate area and more than one time not counting many other close friends visual sightings , tracks, sounds, etc.. some just last year and all within short proximity of the location of the story. They are there.

Yup. Heard this story many a time. Funny 'bout that. Never anyone that desires to bring the light of day to their experiences. How convenient, eh?

Should we name names of those claiming ongoing experiences, here upon BFF? For one reason or another, none can EVER be counted on to provide any more than amazing stories. Hmm.

And indistinct photos.

im with you on this one.

Guest LarryP

And indistinct photos.

Why don't you go to Honobia and attempt to get clear photos?

While you're there you could also pay a visit to the folks who claim to have had the "experiences". 

Guest Scout1959

Once again a great story and once again zip to show for it.  Can anyone even imagine this going on and not contacting the real world authorities?  Instead this fantastical event unfolds and it remains in the same league as the tooth fairy.  Sorry folks if you're that poor you have to poach deer to feed your family you're hungry enough to see the windfall in seizing the situation to lift yourself out of the poverty.  I would have shot the two making off with the 3rd.  I would have shot as many as got in my way.  There seems to be plenty of Bigfoot to go round so offing a few isn't going to tip the balance into extinction.  I don't buy it.  I buy very very little of the phenomenon these days.

Agreed

And indistinct photos.

Peculiar how that is isn't it?

Guest zenmonkey

Can't say how it was when all this went down because I wasn't there then but I can say I have experienced what I believe is BF in that immediate area and more than one time not counting many other close friends visual sightings , tracks, sounds, etc.. some just last year and all within short proximity of the location of the story. They are there.

Agreed, that mountain range is a special place. I have to remain scientific and say "if" but I strongly hypothesize that they are thriving within the immediate area. The towns people are all very friendly and willing to give info and some share stories if you have an open mind and approach them correctly.  One of the many reasons i love that place. That and the pure beauty of it all.