#681 gershake

gershake

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

From one friend...to other friends...

Ventura Highway

Awww yeah. :) America are such a great band. My parents have a best-of and hourglass. The best-of features a couple of songs from a live album they did which is sooo incredibly good. The guitar solo on "A Horse with No Name" on that performance is one of the best moments of music I've ever heard, and I've heard quite a few. :P Unfortunately those are nowhere to be linked on youtube. Guess I'm going to buy the LP for the whole concert. :D Will send a PM your way when I've acquired and ripped it if you like :)

Sorry for OP

- Shake

"Me and my people break bread, sit and smoke, the conversation rich, but that depends on what you consider broke" - Talib Kweli

"a pack of dogs and cigarettes" - Jack White

#682 SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 5,464 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

Awww yeah. :) America are such a great band. My parents have a best-of and hourglass. The best-of features a couple of songs from a live album they did which is sooo incredibly good. The guitar solo on "A Horse with No Name" on that performance is one of the best moments of music I've ever heard, and I've heard quite a few. :P Unfortunately those are nowhere to be linked on youtube. Guess I'm going to buy the LP for the whole concert. :D Will send a PM your way when I've acquired and ripped it if you like :)

Sorry for OP

- Shake

Glad you enjoyed that, Shake... :) They sure are great musicians. I go see them every year, that they come around.

Sure, let me know when you have that CD...I'd love to get a copy of it! Thanks! :D

I noticed you're located in Germany...that's where that live version of Ventura was performed...at a concert in Germany, in 2001. The concert was released as a DVD...and, it was an excellent performance. Here's a link to some info, about it...

Ohne Filter Concert

I guess we should probably get back on topic, now... :rolleyes:

kitakaze wrote....within the very same paragraph...

"I have never stated that all biometrics as relating to Patty are fabricated non-reality.

What I have also said is that biometrics objections are 'Bigfoot science' to me, and that 'Bigfoot science' is fabricated non-reality."

#683 ThePattyArcade

ThePattyArcade

Booger

• Inactive
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

Let's say that Morris' claim that he fabricated the suit is true. So why hasn't he produced another exactly like it? If he could do it back in 1967 he can do it now. He's had plenty of time to do it too. Also, Bob H is still alive. A recreation of a supposedly bad monkey suit that the skeptics keep citing should be easy

Seems to me like there's been a lot of smoke, but not much fire -_-
~Pack up the babies, and grab the old ladies~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have noticed this notice, you will notice this notice is not worth noticing

#684 ThePattyArcade

ThePattyArcade

Booger

• Inactive
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

That tiny black dot under the nose. I guess you think it's one of Bob's bogeys?

Upon reading this post, I burst out laughing.
~Pack up the babies, and grab the old ladies~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have noticed this notice, you will notice this notice is not worth noticing

#685 SweetSusiq

SweetSusiq

Skunk Ape

• Sésquac
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:09 PM

Thank you, Susiq.. :) You're very kind!

Regarding posting new analysis....I'm going to be posting something from Bill Munns' Report...either tomorrow night, or Sunday. It's something Bill discovered, in his research....that Roger turned the camera off, a few times during the filming. Bill has emailed me some higher-quality images, to include in my posts. This particular aspect of the film has some very interesting implications.

That's all I'll say about it....for now... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, last weekend, I ran into technical difficulties with the new DVD software, I just got....so I wasn't able to put together the animated-gif I wanted to. I still have to work that out...and, hopefully I can get that done, this weekend.

But I don't need it for what I'll be posting from Bill's Report....so I will definitely get that posted, anyway. :)

Susiq wrote:

From one friend...to other friends...

Ventura Highway

That music was fabulous. I'm keeping up with this music group. How sweet you are to send me over there to hear that wonderful music. I've bookmarked it! :wub: and hugs to you..

#686 SweetSusiq

SweetSusiq

Skunk Ape

• Sésquac
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

Glad you enjoyed that, Shake... :) They sure are great musicians. I go see them every year, that they come around.

Sure, let me know when you have that CD...I'd love to get a copy of it! Thanks! :D

I noticed you're located in Germany...that's where that live version of Ventura was performed...at a concert in Germany, in 2001. The concert was released as a DVD...and, it was an excellent performance. Here's a link to some info, about it...

Ohne Filter Concert

I guess we should probably get back on topic, now... :rolleyes:

Sweaty Yeti, Where can I purchase this DVD? I so enjoyed their music. :wub: I just love my fellow posters, but, of course, there are some that I love more, and that's you!! :wub:

#687 SweetSusiq

SweetSusiq

Skunk Ape

• Sésquac
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

Let's say that Morris' claim that he fabricated the suit is true. So why hasn't he produced another exactly like it? If he could do it back in 1967 he can do it now. He's had plenty of time to do it too. Also, Bob H is still alive. A recreation of a supposedly bad monkey suit that the skeptics keep citing should be easy

Seems to me like there's been a lot of smoke, but not much fire -_-

Sometimes a girl just sees too much junk being spread around by people who wish to be famous one way or another. It is ridiculous.
It also hurts real investigators and their genuine field work. One person creating a fake report or creature hurts the entire field by time being wasted verifying and working the report. It also reinforces the general consensus that *everything* *Bigfoot* is a *joke*. :mad:

Edited by masterbarber, 22 March 2011 - 04:40 PM.
removed unacceptable content

#688 SweetSusiq

SweetSusiq

Skunk Ape

• Sésquac
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:51 PM

Susiq2,

Not sure what ta say...thanks !
I think it's possible for one to change ones mind easy enough. As for proof, I think another piece of footage might sway folks opinions, if of course it was good footage. A bone would likely be enough, but you never know. I think it a question best asked of them. However, I'm sure some will simply say you/we wont find evidence because they don't exist in the first place.

Pat...

Pat...

Pat, I have seen some really good YouTube videos that people here posted the Addy's for, and it was worth the visit and the time to see those videos.
:wub: I just love being able to share something positive with you guys and gals... :wub:
Pat, Don't let the skeptics ruin this forum for you, or make you unhappy. We need you, so continue hanging out here, Okay? It would not be the same place if you left. :(

#689 Fister Crunchman

Fister Crunchman

Bukwas

• Inactive
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

The newspaper article at the link below gives the heads up to a new film which has a bearing on discussion about suits/ apemen in films etc.

Fister

http://www.dailymail...-new-level.html
'In addition, Bob had told his little story of the right eye with such spontaneity and naturalness, with such unadorned simplicity and the innocence of direct personal experience, that I instantly knew he was telling the truth. I looked at Pat, whose mouth had dropped open.' (Long on Hieronimous)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users