• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GuyInIndiana

GuyInIndiana

Chiye-tanka

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

I just added 2 more reports to my website, both of which are from Vigo County, Indiana. Both are fairly close to Terre Haute. I won't be around to discuss them till Sunday or after since I'm headed "out". I just wanted to post them for fellow Hoosiers who might be surprised to know there's been activity in Indiana already this year. I'm also tracking down and talking to someone about a possible local event early in late January or early February up here not far from me.

Just go to the home page, then click on the line about "2 new Vigo County" sightings.

www.IndianaBigfoot.com

-Mike B.

www.IndianaBigfoot.com
www.mivocals.moonfruit.com

If the *skeptics* are seeing the same thing I'M seeing coming out of bigfooting these days, it's no wonder no one takes us seriously.

Is there NO objectivity left in Bigfoot research? Any? Hello?

#2 1980squatch

1980squatch

Bukwas

• Sésquac
  • 438 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

Mike-

Thanks for the updates! Very interesting. I'm up river in West Lafayette so I am very interested in the western Indiana area...

#3 WV FOOTER

WV FOOTER

Skunk Ape

• Administrators
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

thanks for sharing those reports.

Please consider joining the Forums Premium Membership Plan if you are 18 years of age, have made 75 or more posts and have a Warning Status of 2 Strikes or Less.

Remember, Don't Drink And Drive!