• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gold Country

Gold Country

Booger

• Inactive
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

I've been debating if I should mention this anywhere.
I was in the back of a suv heading north on highway 49 to highway 88. This was the 1st of march, Tuesday I think. Right between multiple large storms. It was approximately 8:30am. I was looking out the back passenger side window at the passing ranch land, small pines large oaks...etc. I saw a 6-7' tall very very black human form, no neck or anything just sort of a continuation of shoulder, although the head did seem to be wide like the shoulders. I noticed no clothing or backpack or rifle of anything else a person would have on them. This was all of 100' away walking across a sunlit green hill just entering a bushy area. Which appeared to be the type of plants you see around small streams and springs in the gold country area. Possibly wild grapes. I observed this between a break in the overgrown trees along the road. It was not looking my direction, I saw it for approximately 1-3 seconds. It was most definitely upright, extremely dark black fur/hair and I did see right arm swing away from the torso.
The location was a couple miles south of the Mokelumne river, before you hit the curvy area down into the river valley. Directly off highway 49 maybe 5-6 miles after the north bound right turn from the 49 /12 split.
Not sure what else I can add. The person driving was towing a large trailer and unwilling to pull over (block traffic) and allow me to run back and look around.

#2 Hairy Man

Hairy Man

Steering Committee Chair

• FMT
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:43 AM

Welcome Gold Country!

I know the area very well, I live in Sonora and often travel that road. Could the vegetation have been blackberry? Do you live in this area? Would you mind submitting your sighting to www.bigfootresearch.com so we can talk to you?
Steering Committee Chair
Forum Management Team

Need a little science in your life? Visit www.bigfootresearch.com

Please consider joining the forum's Premium Membership Plan if you are 18 years of age, have made 75 or more posts and have a warning status of 2 strikes or less.

You'll find much more content and forums available for you as a Premium Member. For more info please contact an Administrator who will be more specific about the additional content afforded and walk you through the registration process.

#3 brent michalycia

brent michalycia

Wildman

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

hello gold country. It sounds to me u saw a bigfoot. It definitely matches the descriptions of a bigfooty.