Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

Urbanites are really funny; they run around like madmen trying to figure it out but never able to do anything 'bout it cause that's the hand dealt to them. Swiinnngg.

I have a picture of a hand print. It was huge. I still haven't decided wheather to use photobucket or not. How has photobucket worked for you ?

I've used it for years & haven't had any problems with it. Here are a couple of shots of the ones I have.

I'd love to see your picture.

TracksInPond_zpsadc34a36.jpgKnucklesInPond_zpsa13b6142.jpg

Those are good print's. They came out nice. Thank's for answering my question. As soon as I get the picture's on photobucket, I'll post them.

Sasfooty,

I saw a print once at my old boyfriend's pond and he winked and said "we have alligators" LOL!!!!!

Cool pics!!!!!!

Here is a copy of one of the photos of tracks a fellow woods rat made a couple of days ago beside a relative's stock pond in north central AR.

post-326-0-41248000-1386560214_thumb.jpg

Just got done listening to The Bigfoot tonight Show with Chuck and Stacey, and was really

excited to hear the information about the habituation that Derek Randles and the Olympic

Project had untaken with a couple who had sought them out.  Sounds a bit like Branco s

story.  Obviously the thermal on the web, and in the sightings section of this forum are a

hot topic.  I saw some similarities in the way these folks came about the situation in there

homes, though I think it has been going on at that location for a much greater time.  I have

a little hope that I can gain the trust of the few that somehow picked my location and  interacted

with me a bit.  I really want to hear more from Derek as this thing progresses. Check out the

show on Blogtalkradio, The bigfoot tonight show, most recent episode, it will knock your socks

off!!!!!!

Dang that looks like a decent sized male, nice work!!!  THanks for posting Branco

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Wow, thats a huge print Branco.

He said it was about 18" long. (He got excited, forgot to lay a bill down beside it.) He's a big man, and wears a big boot.

Sasfooty's squatches deserve a research team on her property 24-7, they seem to have little regard 

for leaving good evidence, like those prints in the pond.  I hope research teams(like the Olympic Project

has done) will realize that habituation is the preferred method to really study these creatures.  If there is 

an area with very good potential, then perhaps purchasing property is the best option,  I mean just move

along side of the boogers and let them get a comfort level.  I think this is really demonstrated with the brown

case, and inspires people in my situation who live adjacent to areas they use.  I guess it takes time to gain

the trust of the creatures and I will not faint in attempting to do so.  I am going to approach my situation a 

whole lot different next spring, and bring in some feeding and gifting, as well as some things to spark the 

curiosity and bring them in to find my presents.  Nathanfooter uses a little campfire jam session, I think I got a 

version of my own, and the fire pit out back is right where it needs to be.  A little more patience and allowing

them to feel less threatened is in order for my research, I think I hindered the process several times.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Interestingly enough, I have a neighbor just above me who uses his fire pit constantly .....and plays music while hanging around it. For some reason I never really considered that....hmmmm. I think they have been at the least moving through here for as long as we have been here due to power line right of way. But now that I think on it.....activity picked up once he started using the fire pit these last 2-3 years. And he is regular and predictable....every weekend, unless rain or snow. His backyard also looks out on the right of way and the woods. Hubby and I laughed that he was drawing the Big Guy in but now I wonder. Neighbor has no idea about the Big Guy but his girlfriend does. She says she saw a bear watching them from the brush one time. I didn't see it so I don't know.....but I know we have bears on the hill but not the size she said if her estimate was correct. So maybe you could do something like he has inadvertently done. :)