Finding Bigfoot Show Last Night In Fl?

Guest thegeorgiahiker

Guest thegeorgiahiker

Forgive me if a thread had been posted on this episode, yet it seemed that there was more activity than most on that show last night. I hate it when they they are listening for responses and the theme music comes on!!! Anyway, I understand it is reality TV, yet I find myself watching it every week.

I definitely heard a howl response, something moving in the brush and thermal capture of something of decent size, so at least it was entertaining.

Florida is somewhere I would like to go sometime for an overnight solo or small group investigation. it is just a time factor.

I live in Georgia and can promise the next time I go out, I will record it. I dont have the thermals, but Ill do what I can.

Any comments on the show..good or bad?

Nick

Looks like they went to a 'Hab' site to bump up the action. They as in the producers of the show. Also, they may have ruined it for the homeowners. Some other habbists could comment on that.

The thermal footage by one of the witnesses on the show was probably some of their best evidence to date. At least they could establish the size of the subject being larger than Bobo. It's a shame they can't spend more time in that area or any one area where more and better evidence could be collected. Renea seemed impressed for once.

If Ranae was impressed by that video, maybe a crack of light is entering her pseudo-skeptical skull.  You gotta tell me a pretty tall tale to make me believe that was faked.

Guest thegeorgiahiker

I agree. I do like the thermal video. I am open to hear any skeptics though. I also like the fact that Renae questions everything. Adds a little balance.

Little history; I used to be a BFRO investigator/member and helped Matt set up the first GA outing several years back. Most folks there had a preconceived notion that most sounds they are hearing and stick formations they see are BF related, thus I like that things are questioned. Thats why I like this forum.

I really liked seeing Bobo stand in as the "squatch" when they recreated the Browns thermal video. That footage still blows me away and the fact that bobo looked so small and so different than the creature the Browns caught on thermal really kind of drove home the point of what they caught on tape.

Guest lightheart

Ky I really like this thermal too.

I don't know if this has been done but it would be really cool to have screen captures available to look at. Is it possible to take a video on the internet and break it down screen by screen. 

Guest zenmonkey

I can't help but watch the show. Sucks me in every time  I enjoy the town hall eyewitness stories they are always fun real or not. I have to say thank whatever powers that be in the universe for Renae. Those guys need a good skeptic and biologist to kinda calm things down a bit lol.

Stacy is all around that area a lot and is at the Bridges property a lot.  It's a very unique area of Florida and a cool place to research.  There are some weird things that go on at the Bridges for sure.  There have been some clear sightings there too, but unfortunately nothing amazing caught on camera. 

One guy saw one walk under a spotlight from about 20 ft away.  He left immediately and hasn't been back because it freaked him out.  Another time some others saw bright red eye shine from about 30ft away and about 8ft off the ground. The eyes turned away and something huge crashed through the woods.  Some others saw what looked like a gorilla walking through the yard. 

When you see in person the tree in the thermal you realize how big that thing is.  It is a large tree.  Stacy and his dad were walking with lights out and his dad was guiding them by looking through the thermal.  If it was a giant human out there then they were walking in the dark without a flashlight or night vision on a very dark night.  There is zero doubt in my mind that it was a squatch. 

Ky I really like this thermal too.

I don't know if this has been done but it would be really cool to have screen captures available to look at. Is it possible to take a video on the internet and break it down screen by screen. 

Here is a link to the breakdown that Cliff did on the footage.  There are a lot of screen captures on his site.

http://cliffbarackman.com/research/field-investigations/the-brown-footage/

Guest lightheart

Wow! What a breakdown. Size 8.5 feet tall and 4 feet wide. Cliff does a great job with the calculations and explaining how he arrived at his conclusions. You can tell he was a teacher. LOL

I wonder what the Bridges think about all this continued activity around their property. 

Edited by lightheart

Guest Migrantworkers

My son (6) and I always watch the show

And last night he was on the big screen

Well...when the boy was sharing his experience my son was at his left elbow (dead center...bottom of the screen)

When I asked him why he was staring at the ceiling he said "I was magining what I would do if I was that close to him"

By far the best episode I have ever seen.  The thermal was the real thing.. that was a sasquatch.  No question in my mind (and yes, there have been lots of questions there lately, mostly a result of frustration with all the hoaxes and garbage out there).

What were the theories on the stretched-out dead snake a Sasquatch supposedly dug up and left on their porch? They called it a gift but that hardly seems like a gift, so why would a Squatch do it?

I would think that having cameras and people in the woods at night in that area would scare any sasquatches into moving away at this point.

The snake could be unrelated to bigfoot.  For example a/the cat could carry a snake (usually by the head) and drop it, which would make lit look like it was laid out in a line. 

I was unsure of the thermal footage before I saw the reenactment and analysis.  Now I think its the real deal.