• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 coffee2go

coffee2go

Wildman

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

Has anyone found anything resembling a Sasquatch on Google Earth? The latest update in an area of northern MN where our cabin is shows our boat in our parking lot and quite a bit of detail. Something that large should eventually show up.

#22 AaronD

AaronD

Sasquatch

• Administrators
  • 6,274 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

You would think so huh? I was creeped out when I saw my truck in the driveway, the pool cover still on, makes you wonder what all can be seen on there ;)

If you MUST drink and drive...drink Fiji water, the most refreshing!

#23 madison5716

madison5716

Yowie

• Readers
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

Can someone post that google map for Oregon online here? That's really cool and I can't do that.

It's really hard to look at something like that map and say "Oh, it's all your imagination, nothings' going on". It boggles my mind. Before August I would have said that BF must be a few dozen running around California near wherever the PGF was filmed. I had no idea, none at all, that it was this prevalent. It's just mind-blowing. No wonder "they" want this information only known to people who like cryptids and other fringe, paranormal things that the vast majority consider woo woo and fairly wacko.

Edited by madison5716, 24 November 2012 - 09:55 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride!"
~ Unknown

Panem et Circenses...it's the name of the game...

#24 DWA

DWA

Sasquatch

• Sésquac
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

I think California should be up at the top;after all,that's not only where the Jerry Crew incident occurred,but it's also where the Patterson-Gimlin film was shot and there have been hundreds of other sightings in the state,too.I think I agree with 12345dvf about the rest of the list.The Pacific Northwest has so many sightings,does anybody have a guess as to a possible population number in that region?

Well, there's better habitat for a large omnivore in OH. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more there. Number of sightings reported depends significantly on the attitude toward people reporting in that area. In the PNW both Native and Anglo cultures are very receptive to the idea, not only for cultural reasons but also because most people believe that if they're real, they're there.

Proof is a notion that scientists have been intimidated into mistrusting.  - Richard Dawkins