Bigfoot - Ferocious And Invincible ?

Guest Lesmore

Guest Kerchak

Not sure how to respond to this...It truly is quite baffling that a grown person would say this...I suppose the only thing that needs to be said is "can I get some proof this happened", otherwise I could make up some stories if you would buy my books.

Yeah but you're a denialist. You even call yourself such. I don't think Dudlow really cares what you think. ;)

I love this topic! A big grizzly should be scared of a completely bad ace 10-12 ft alpha male squatch and the thought of battles in the past are AWESOME to wonder about. How about in the ice age era, the Squatch evolved larger for the reason of better defense against the various super predator mammals of the day? Sabre tooth, Dire wolf , Short facebear? Sasquatch obviously the smartest and second to none in agility learned to use size and intimidation to defend itself and the opened can of whoop-ass when needed. I saw the old Ivan Marx movie on Youtube last night, entertaining(although silly by the end)ROFLMAO but unshure of the aledged "Squatch kill" of a bear with broken neck, just as easily shot and left for the wolfs /yotes.

Guest Dudlow
I don't think Dudlow really cares what you think. ;)

B) True enough, Kerchak', but it is for everyone to find their own peace with the matter of Bigfooting.

Part of the fun of investigation is finding useful information that speaks to the subject. Much of that should preferably come from sources held by others to be reliable and of the highest possible ethical reporting standards. John Green was the first and foremost professionally trained journalist to seize upon the subject of Sasquatch, so having read and owned his earliest books, from 1967 on, I would personally vouch for his fastidious efforts in maintaining objectivity on the subject.

Here is an example of his objective style from his 1978 book, Sasquatch The Apes AMong Us, p. 73.

"... in the fall of 1958... when logging operations were going on in the area opened up by the Bluff Creek road... Pat Graves... a road contractor... had seen tracks several times far out in the bush while walking lines where new roads were to be built. He also was one of several witnesses we talked to who told of finding tracks indicating that Bigfoot had picked up a trailer loaded with culverts, turned it upside down and dropped it. That was done in the daytime and several men heard the crash.

At other times he had thrown big culverts, too heavy for men to lift without machinery, from the road into the creek, without any damage to the bushes on the slope below the road."

None of us on the Forum today were there to witness these events but in the end it is all about judging the reliability of the witness. And in that, to each his own.

- Dudlow

There is no "survival" reason for BF to develop an upper body like patty and you know it.

Except for the fact that a bipedal predator would need to be able to kill his prey with his hands, and that he would need to be able to fight off a grizzly in the event of an encounter...

Except for the fact that a bipedal predator would need to be able to kill his prey with his hands, and that he would need to be able to fight off a grizzly in the event of an encounter...

Which brings us to the question..."Does bigfoot pump iron?"...Muscles do not grow without stimulation, that's just a fact of nature. And so if patty is the real deal she seems to walk very similar to us, which is to say not using her arms. So how did these biceps develop? I can't be sure, but it felt pretty squatchy yesterday in retro fitness.

Guest Dudlow

B) And there have been reports over the years of several dead bear corpses found hidden under brush in B. C. with the lower jaw pulled right off.

Now who is strong enough to pull a bear's lower jaw off and then wary enough to bury it under collected brush? :whistle:

- Dudlow

B) And there have been reports over the years of several dead bear corpses found hidden under brush in B. C. with the lower jaw pulled right off.

Now who is strong enough to pull a bear's lower jaw off and then wary enough to bury it under collected brush? :whistle:

- Dudlow

OK so you are on record as saying BF went king kong on a bear by ripping its jaw, and then hid it...ahhhhh why?

I haven't read this who thread yet so hopefully none of this has been mentioned. I was just about to post that about 4-5 yrs ago, there was a news story of an adult bear that was rummaging trash. It had a lower broken jaw. I did some searching but couldn't come up with an article. I think it happened somewhere north of Portland in WA state. Yeah its difficult to comprehend much that could break a bear's jaw like that, I guess a bear could do that to himself in a fight though if things got out of control. But what comes to mind on how it might also happen is when King Kong dispatched the Dino in the movie to save the girl.

I put my money on Sas against pretty much every other predator out there.

(LOL, guess I don't write fast enough. Denialist was on the same thought train. )

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Guest Lesmore

- Dudlow

Aliens....quite probably Reptilians. There have been a number of reports of mutilated cattle carcasses being found in B.C. It is my contention that the bears you mention were merely dessert by those same aliens.

Is there no natural reason for these gorillas to be as "jacked" as they are too? gorillareal.jpg

Edited by adam777

Guest Dudlow
OK so you are on record as saying BF went king kong on a bear by ripping its jaw, and then hid it...ahhhhh why?

B) I'm on record as reporting that others have reported this phenomenon. As to why this might occur? Territorial prerogative, violent confrontation, protection of its young, etc.

There are many possible reasons BF could have to get nasty with one of the nastiest denizens in the land. I'm sure you could think of a few more.

- Dudlow

Which brings us to the question..."Does bigfoot pump iron?"...Muscles do not grow without stimulation, that's just a fact of nature. And so if patty is the real deal she seems to walk very similar to us, which is to say not using her arms. So how did these biceps develop? I can't be sure, but it felt pretty squatchy yesterday in retro fitness.

We seem to be going in circles... does a large animal not have any strength unless it works out? Do bears have no strength because they work out? Bears are quite strong, without "pumping iron". Could sasquatch not be much stronger than us simply because it is much bigger? Gorillas do not spend much time in the trees, so I guess they have no strength as well...

Any reason why younger/smaller BF wouldn't make use of trees for food, safety, and comfort when it hot? I would suppose they do until they no longer can and by that time a pretty good upper body workout has taken place.JMO