Location Of Kentucky Habituation Site Available

Guest Silver Fox

The closer metro area is more like 3 million.

I live near the site and have driven by it, partly out of curiosity and partly from just wanting another place to go to view the local scenery. Actually, the scenery between here and there is much nicer than the site itself. There is nothing remarkable about the site and I believe that anyone that goes there, hoping to get a glimpse of BF, is wasting their time. There is no access to the site or any adjacent properties. There is nowhere to just pull off the side of the road and get out, without trespassing on someones property. The wooded area at the site isn't very big and while it's fairly dense, it's a relatively young woods. When I saw the site and the area around it, the first thing I thought was there is absolutely no way a creature such as this could be living there. There's no type of natural shelter and no place to go undetected for a long period of time, except for stands of Eastern Red Cedars.

I would be completely amazed if BF were proven to exist, even more amazed if they are proven to exist at the pancake site. Seeing the site is one of the things that has caused me to have even more doubt in their existence and as I said before, anyone that wants to go there in search of BF, is wasting their time. It seems to me that BF would have to be nomadic or at least transient, to be able to exist and I don't see how stacks of pancakes would make them stick around long term, especially there, at that site.

Now, there is one thing about the site that I found interesting. There is a power line right-of-way, running right through the property.

The multiple ridges, interspersed with long draws are what we refer to as rolling hills. The ridges and hillsides in that area are mostly pasture land. The runoff channels at the bottom are often wooded. There is also a small river, not too far from the site. I don't think you could infiltrate a light infantry company through there by night. If the cows didn't give you away, the dogs would.

I'm visiting Cincy over the Memorial Day weekend. I'll drive down and get a first hand look.

Guest Silver Fox

The area is very mountainous and hilly, it is true. There seem to be ravines running between the very frequent hills too. It's not flat at all.

Edited by Silver Fox

Guest Silver Fox

It's the bin laden approach. Kentucky is perfect habitat for Sasquatch.

Got it. Hide in plain sight.

Guest Silver Fox

How did the sasquatch know where they were moving to?

Supposedly, they only moved a few miles away. I thought it was a joke that the BF's followed the people to the new place, Hadj-Chick and Pfohl said that's exactly what happened.

Weird or what?

Supposedly, they only moved a few miles away. I thought it was a joke that the BF's followed the people to the new place, Hadj-Chick and Pfohl said that's exactly what happened.

Weird or what?

Where do you know all this stuff from? Do you know them personally?

Edited by SwissChris

Guest Silver Fox

Where do you know all this stuff from? Do you know them personally?

Nope. Read it on the Internet, on BF forums. There were folks in the know who were talking about it.

The BF's hightailed it over the new place, incredible as it sounds, :blink: but Pfohl and Hadj-Chikh went over by the new place and set up some camera traps for the BF's, and Pfohl set up a blind in a tree. That way they got some good video of the BF's over at the new place. :D

I think they did not leave right away, because I believe that Bindernagel saw a BF at the old place.

Pfohl saw them many times, I believe. Pfohl too. They have 20 videos, supposedly 3-4 hours of stuff, :blink: but I'm not sure how good it all is.

I did a ton of research on the Kentucky project.

Google is your friend, hehe. ;)

So what your saying is all the information that you lay out so factually is second and third hand gossip that you have picked up here and there. Have you ever communicated directly with any of the principles?

Guest Silver Fox

So what your saying is all the information that you lay out so factually is second and third hand gossip that you have picked up here and there. Have you ever communicated directly with any of the principles?

Of course, but that's all most of this Kentucky Project info is. Most people have signed NDA's, so there's a lot of hush hush.

Nope, don't know any of them.

Guest Silver Fox

Have they released any video clips?

Only a very lousy version of the pancake video. You can find it on the Internet.

The real killer videos (2 of them) were actually taken by the persons who owned the habituation site, not by the Erickson Team.

They're supposed to release some or all of the footage within maybe one month, but it's all contingent on Ketchum's paper passing review. The videos will be released in tandem with the DNA paper getting published. If Ketchum's paper gets hung up in peer review, we could be looking at a year or so.

There are several videos that I know of.

1. A much better version of the pancake video. Erickson paid $20K for that. Shot by the owners.

2. 4-5 minute video of young female BF sleeping in the forest. She looks very peaceful. Towards the end, starts to get alarmed, then starts to wake up, and it ends. Shot by owners.

3. 14 seconds of the same female BF slowly walking towards the camera in the forest. You can see from her chest up. It is in HD and it is supposedly better than P-G. Chris Noel says it will blow the lid off the whole field. Shot by owners.

4. Video shot by Pfohl and Hadj-Chikh in their camera trap at the new place. May show a female BF and one or more young.

5. Video shot by Pfohl from the tree blind over by the new place. May show a male BF.

Edited by Silver Fox

Weird or what?

Not weird, in fact entirely predictable for a load of nonsense made up by people.