Location Of Kentucky Habituation Site Available

Guest Silver Fox

Guest tracker

My friend, don't confuse evidence with proof. If there were proof or compelling evidence, Saskeptic has kindly volunteered to lead a search himself.

Please don't misunderstand me, I commend and admire your efforts in the field (as opposed to those that condemn me, among others, for not doing fieldwork. Believe me, at the first mention of that rarest of bigfoot variants, the cornfield bigfoot, I'll be the first on the scene). I hope you're the very one that does provide proof. But actual proof has been a long time coming, and we've yet to enjoy its fruits.

Hey no worries, just a little friendly back and forth banter smile.gif If the Erickson project has footage of a sleeping female including a close up of her face. Then maybe it will convince more people that these creatures are in the woods. I would guess the ones in the s/e are kinda shaggier looking then the ones living in the north or west areas. Also i'll add they maybe even a bit smaller too as mature adults ? So it may appear to be the best ghillie suits ever made for 700 lb basketball players. smile.gif

Anyways were going to need something more that great film footage this late in the game. I am after a skeleton and if they are in the area sure I try to film them too. My avatar looks real enough does it not? and yet it proves nothing in todays world.

JMO tracker, dry.gif

Guest Silver Fox

Well looks like a good example. I've read that interview too. It doesn't say anything about 14 seconds for video 1 / 4 - 5 minutes for video 2. You either just made this up or have it from some different source. If everything you are saying isn't reliable, it's misleading to utter it like it were facts.

Thx.

I don't make stuff up unless I'm writing fiction. I'm a trained journalist with a BA in journalism. I've worked as an editor of large national magazines. Not my style to make stuff up. That's why I don't fit with so many office jobs where you have lie your butt off day in and day out to survive. Nor would I last one second in politics. I just can't do that.

Remember things incorrectly? Always possible.

Guest Silver Fox

Hey no worries, just a little friendly back and forth banter smile.gif I would guess the ones in the s/e are kinda shaggier looking then the ones living in the north or west areas. Also i'll add they maybe even a bit smaller too as mature adults ? smile.gif

JMO tracker, dry.gif

The Appalachian type BF or "Eastern BF" is a type. It is shaggier, and yes, it is smaller and thinner than the huge PNW types, but it is bigger than the skunk ape. I believe that they are also more of a problem with humans because so many humans live where they hang out. So they tend to prey on rural habitations, killing dogs, cats, geese, ducks, turkeys, chickens, sheep, goats and cattle. They can also be quite aggressive for some reason. Also, they really, really, really hate dogs! Because they are so many dogs where they hang out (lot of people = lot of dogs), they've really learned to despise them. Some think that they habituate better because they have been around Western humans for say 200 years or so so they have somewhat gotten used to us.

Several types:

1. PNW BF

2. Appalachian BF or Eastern BF

3. Great Lakes BF or Grassman

4. SE BF or Swamp Ape

Maybe a separate Sasquatch in British Colombia, huger than the PNW BF.

Guest tracker

The Appalachian type BF or "Eastern BF" is a type. It is shaggier, and yes, it is smaller and thinner than the huge PNW types, but it is bigger than the skunk ape. I believe that they are also more of a problem with humans because so many humans live where they hang out. So they tend to prey on rural habitations, killing dogs, cats, geese, ducks, turkeys, chickens, sheep, goats and cattle. They can also be quite aggressive for some reason. Also, they really, really, really hate dogs! Because they are so many dogs where they hang out (lot of people = lot of dogs), they've really learned to despise them. Some think that they habituate better because they have been around Western humans for say 200 years or so so they have somewhat gotten used to us.

Several types:

1. PNW BF

2. Appalachian BF or Eastern BF

3. Great Lakes BF or Grassman

4. SE BF or Swamp Ape

Maybe a separate Sasquatch in British Colombia, huger than the PNW BF.

Yea i agree there's different breeds. They have adapted to their regions and climates but some may still be the same? JMO

Hey how far did the home owners move and the Bf's follow? I heard 80 miles? So how long did it take them to find mom and dad's house again?

Edited by tracker

Guest Silver Fox

Yea i agree there's different breeds. They have adapted to their regions and climates but some may still be the same? JMO

I believe it's all the same monkee, yes. :lol:

Guest tracker

My friend, don't confuse evidence with proof. If there were proof or compelling evidence, Saskeptic has kindly volunteered to lead a search himself.

Please don't misunderstand me, I commend and admire your efforts in the field (as opposed to those that condemn me, among others, for not doing fieldwork. Believe me, at the first mention of that rarest of bigfoot variants, the cornfield bigfoot, I'll be the first on the scene). I hope you're the very one that does provide proof. But actual proof has been a long time coming, and we've yet to enjoy its fruits.

Hey I drove through Nebraska it seemed like a good state to search in? So you don't go out in search of and do a little field work?

Yea i want to nail the suckers too, but what can be done? As much as they PO me at times I don't really want to kill one. But pictures or film won't do either at this stage of the game. So i put myself at risk hoping to close in and locate a wounded or sick one or a complete skeleton. You know something better than a film of a big ape shaped thing hiding behind trees.

I agree with Gigantor.This pushing back of. Dates makes me think it,s a lot of smoke and mirrors.Erickson's website hasn't been updated in months and there hasn't been anything new in regards to the release of their findings from Ericksonand co. in quite some time.Why not at least post a still or teaser from the video.the longer this drags on'the more I think it's a hoax...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at a topographical map of the area and it shows that the terrain is heavily compartmentalized. There are multiple ridges interspersed with long draws. The ridges themselves have fingers interspersed with runoff channels that are several feet deeper. Even improved terrain has ditches along the roads and plenty of artificial structures to provide concealment for someone who is used to waiting for a safe moment to move and then moving from concealed position to concealed position. I could infiltrate a light infantry company through there by night. I'm sure they are at least similarly skilled.

I made it down to Crittendon, Ky today and drove the main roads studying the surrounding terrain. I revise my estimate. You could infiltrate a light infantry brigade through the surrounding area using the forested areas. I saw few places where open spaces could not be approached or bypassed using densely wooded corridors.

Edited by JDL

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Fellas, speaking from experience as a man that has lived in KY all my life, (except what time I spent away in the Air Force) It would be wise to NOT go tromping around on the local's properties there. There are alot of rural folks with a "shoot first" policy. You might think I'm kidding you, but I'm not.... Chris B.

Fellas, speaking from experience as a man that has lived in KY all my life, (except what time I spent away in the Air Force) It would be wise to NOT go tromping around on the local's properties there. There are alot of rural folks with a "shoot first" policy. You might think I'm kidding you, but I'm not.... Chris B.

Agreed. I used to hunt civil war relics with a metal detector back in the early 90's in Northern Alabama and Georgia. A farmer annoyed at you will fire a warning shot 70 percent of the time. A pot farmer won't.

Edited by JDL

Guest bsruther

You are absolutely right and there are a lot of non-rural folks that wouldn't take to kindly to trespassers as well, you might could get shot.

There is an area that's open to the public, about 100 acres, iirc. It's about four miles or so, from the pancake site and a person could go tromping around there all day.

The closer metro area is more like 3 million.

I live near the site and have driven by it, partly out of curiosity and partly from just wanting another place to go to view the local scenery. Actually, the scenery between here and there is much nicer than the site itself. There is nothing remarkable about the site and I believe that anyone that goes there, hoping to get a glimpse of BF, is wasting their time. There is no access to the site or any adjacent properties. There is nowhere to just pull off the side of the road and get out, without trespassing on someones property. The wooded area at the site isn't very big and while it's fairly dense, it's a relatively young woods. When I saw the site and the area around it, the first thing I thought was there is absolutely no way a creature such as this could be living there. There's no type of natural shelter and no place to go undetected for a long period of time, except for stands of Eastern Red Cedars.

I would be completely amazed if BF were proven to exist, even more amazed if they are proven to exist at the pancake site. Seeing the site is one of the things that has caused me to have even more doubt in their existence and as I said before, anyone that wants to go there in search of BF, is wasting their time. It seems to me that BF would have to be nomadic or at least transient, to be able to exist and I don't see how stacks of pancakes would make them stick around long term, especially there, at that site.

Now, there is one thing about the site that I found interesting. There is a power line right-of-way, running right through the property.

The multiple ridges, interspersed with long draws are what we refer to as rolling hills. The ridges and hillsides in that area are mostly pasture land. The runoff channels at the bottom are often wooded. There is also a small river, not too far from the site. I don't think you could infiltrate a light infantry company through there by night. If the cows didn't give you away, the dogs would.

I'm laughing, but I want to know how the cows reacted if there are BF running around? If they survived having the BF there they would not be *too* upset by a few curious humans, would they? :ph34r: Yikes Twice!

Hopefully no poor innocent light infantry group will be assigned to infiltrate those poor cows.... :blink:

Now a calvary unit driving the new updated striker units could be of use...to scare everything to death.

Chris, I have come to love Kentucky, I just wish that we were closer to the mountains.

However, BF have been reported close by to where we live, so there is hope for sightings to occur.

I wonder if BF play golf?

Edited by SweetSusiq

Chris, I have come to love Kentucky, I just wish that we were closer to the mountains.

However, BF have been reported close by to where we live, so there is hope for sightings to occur.

I wonder if BF play golf?

AND... it is not just Kentucky. I know of some folks that have first hand experience in people who have been shot to death. It is not worth it. Not everyone is nice and theft is taken very very seriously.