The Ketchum Report

Guest slimwitless

Found some interesting comments on a blog I haven't seen discussed here. Apologies if this has already made the rounds. The blog is "Bigfoot Field Reporter". It seems the author is blasting Ketchum for seeking to capitalize on the samples. What I found most interesting were the comments from another contributor defending Ketchum:

"They were told that would be after independant scientific review which was told to them would be July. But Ms Ketchum has no control over them and is enduring the public abuse while waiting."

and

"She is not waiting for bids, but is waiting for independant review and publication of same in a scientific paper. Unfortunately some individuals are breaking their word and leaking out both truths and uninformed lies and mistakes"

Anyway, I wonder if the report is close to release? I think it was JC on one of the recent radio shows that was cojoled into saying the paper should be out within a month. Paulides and Ketchum herself have also suggested it's close.

Here's the link.

Guest bsruther

Found some interesting comments on a blog I haven't seen discussed here. Apologies if this has already made the rounds. The blog is "Bigfoot Field Reporter". It seems the author is blasting Ketchum for seeking to capitalize on the samples. What I found most interesting were the comments from another contributor defending Ketchum:

"They were told that would be after independant scientific review which was told to them would be July. But Ms Ketchum has no control over them and is enduring the public abuse while waiting."

and

"She is not waiting for bids, but is waiting for independant review and publication of same in a scientific paper. Unfortunately some individuals are breaking their word and leaking out both truths and uninformed lies and mistakes"

Anyway, I wonder if the report is close to release? I think it was JC on one of the recent radio shows that was cojoled into saying the paper should be out within a month. Paulides and Ketchum herself have also suggested it's close.

Here's the link.

Wow, I wonder why this person has so much hate for Dr K.

On a lighter note, Paulides posted a link to rwridley's blog on NABS, calling it "a straight review of the facts".

Guest slimwitless

On a lighter note, Paulides posted a link to rwridley's blog on NABS, calling it "a straight review of the facts".

Paulides has yet another post up regarding some comments made about Ketchum by the same blogger.

Hey bsruther. I think I know the answer to your rhetorical question of why the hate? But fill me in anyway. Thanks.

Guest bsruther

Hey bsruther. I think I know the answer to your rhetorical question of why the hate? But fill me in anyway. Thanks.

I believe it all boils down to jealousy. If I were to speculate, I'd say that Dr K didn't bow down to the Rona Barrett of Bigfootery and therefore, must suffer her wrath.

Guest Strick

This must be the same Blogger who's currently busily engaged in rehabilitaing Tom Biscardi's reputation.

Well, it's nice to get involved in good causes........

This must be the same Blogger who's currently busily engaged in rehabilitaing Tom Biscardi's reputation.

Well, it's nice to get involved in good causes........

Thank you for your reply bsruther. The Rona Barret analogy hits home with a 40 something like me. And for you Mr. Strick a loud and thunderous rimshot. :lol:

I did a little digging on RB's blog and it appears that one of Tom Biscardi's associates is engaged to her daughter. I think that explains her interest in reinventing TB. Does Biscardi have it out for Ketchum? I haven't heard any stories or rumors along those lines. Just wondering if I missed some gossip?

I did a little digging on RB's blog and it appears that one of Tom Biscardi's associates is engaged to her daughter. I think that explains her interest in reinventing TB. Does Biscardi have it out for Ketchum? I haven't heard any stories or rumors along those lines. Just wondering if I missed some gossip?

Considering the tendency of some to jockey for position,it may be TB just doesn't want someone else to beat him to the punch in the BF arena.

Perhaps it would put him out of the BF business...... oh well, he could always move to GA & sell freezers.:)

BFF Patron

Last I heard he had presented apparent samples or 'factors' presenting samples for him to the Ketchum study (whether that is truth or rumor who would know)......make of that what you will. Whether those samples tested out positive would probably be under NDA.

ohhh....my ....gosh.....

Quick! Somebody find my previously posted Biscardi Predictions!

(Sound of Door slamming as I run out of the house to buy a lottery ticket)

I'll be right back

Derek and the boys at the Olympic Project:

(I know your still here in lurk mode)

RUN!

Tell your Sierra Hunter friend to grab his hairy hunk of hominoid meat, grab him by the scruff of the neck.... and RUN!

Run all the way to Pocatello Idaho to the safe long skinny arms of Jeff Meldrum with that piece of hairy thigh.

bart_running_away.png

Edited by Squatchdetective
Violation Rule 1a

BFF Patron
oh well, he could always move to GA & sell freezers.:)

That would be northwest Arkansas in part now......GA gets a reprieve finally! :lol: