Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest Cervelo

Tim,

Not to derail anymore but this picture kinda put that one to bed for me. I believe a member here did this analysis Pragmatic theorist I believe.

b99ccff0.jpg

I'm not saying the original footage is of a real subject (personally I thought it was inconclusive), but doesn't this image look like it's been photoshopped? There's a halo around the image that makes it look as if a larger object were cut out and the new image (looks to me like a basketball player walking on level ground) inserted.

I'm not saying the original footage is of a real subject (personally I thought it was inconclusive), but doesn't this image look like it's been photoshopped? There's a halo around the image that makes it look as if a larger object were cut out and the new image (looks to me like a basketball player walking on level ground) inserted.

I don't know if it's real either, (doesn't look right, JMO), but some of them do have visible auras. Some that used to come by here had a glow around them at night. Not saying that they glowed, but it looked like they emitted visible energy.

Edited by Sasfooty

I'm ready to puke now after reading an unprecedented two pages of BFF touchy feely sympathy cards

My point given with thanks to you...A voice of reason in the wilderness.

I've accepted what happened, I don't like it, I never will "like" what happened, but it's all said and done and over with, and I hope that General has learned something as we have from this event, and from the many poster's thoughts and feelings regarding the deaths of these rare creatures.

In the interview General said that they jumped out of the truck and the driver didn't even grab his gun. Did he ever go back and get his gun before you guys searched? How long was he out of the truck with no gun and was he at anytime by himself without a gun? Did either of you ever think "crap could there be another big one around so we should be careful"?

I have to say the driver is a pretty brave guy to jump out of the truck without his gun. I'm just curious if it ever occurred to him that that was a bad idea. Obviously general had a gun, but I think I would have wanted one myself in that situation.

Guest Cervelo

Guys there's a whole thread on this why not resurrect it?

All of PT analysis and ensuing debate is there. This is a screen capture and extreme enlargement of a stabilized version of the video. If your suggesting PT photoshopped this tread lightly IMO but for me this is nothing but a hiker on a knife ridge filmed at extreme distance. He or she heard the kids and waved or a bigfoot with his backpack and shorts on..... and rockin his special Bigfoot aura!! :)

Edited by Cervelo

Apinist,

If you mean me, for one, I apologized for ingratitude and rudeness. I think that needs no apology of its own. If you invite someone into your house, then criticize them and argue, it seems ungrateful, rude, and, in this case, counterproductive. Further, if you want the guy to continue to share information, as opposed to clam up entirely, seems logical he should be treated a bit more diplomatically.

Tim,

Not to derail anymore but this picture kinda put that one to bed for me. I believe a member here did this analysis Pragmatic theorist I believe.

b99ccff0.jpg

Is this supposed to be from the Marble Mountain footage ?? If so they did a terrible job of photoshopping it. The original video had nowhere near that level of detail. Yeah and nice halo around the image as well.

Who created that ??

Don't think it's MM. It was filmed by a youth group on an outing. They found a sort of shelter then saw the figure on a distant ridge. It's escaping me where this was. My brain is a bit scrambled today.

Edited by Bonehead74

I think it was Marble Mountain, but not to derail, if it is genuine then the sasquatch was waving it's arms at the people who were at it's supposed nesting site. But primates do wave their arms,it just depends on the primate species as to what it means when they do that. If Sasquatch is a primate, why wouldn't it wave it's arms?

Guest maximusnow

If this is not photo manipulation, then this proves that Bigfoot has a fashion conscience. I remember this footage and I think the Humans in this film had winter clothing with heavy jackets. I could be wrong, but why shorts in the winter, unless MTV was shooting a rap video on the other side of the mountain……hmmm! Makes same hand and arm jesters’ as some rappers I’ve seen on the tube!

General,

If this is a true story, then bravo sir! I will not know until the findings come back.

I could knit pick your every word and find an AHH-HAAA! Discrepancy!

Then I would remind myself, how many times my wife bust me in word play, when I am really being honest! :rolleyes:

You are innocent until proven otherwise my friend,

Maximus

Watch the video for goodness sake,the picture posted is a researcher up on the ridge for a height caparison, I am not talking about the overall validity of the film, but at least post a picture of the creature in question,and not of a researcher from the analysis portion of the video.

BFF Patron

Is this supposed to be from the Marble Mountain footage ?? If so they did a terrible job of photoshopping it. The original video had nowhere near that level of detail. Yeah and nice halo around the image as well.

Who created that ??

This is NOT Marble Mountain, my understanding is it was near fourcorners area or Nevada.....cant remember exact location but it was NOT norcal as I remember. That is if this is the vid. where the guy jumps off a little

spur ridge and slides down some scree slope of loose dirt?