Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Here are two more things

At reputed bigfoot kills,only the liver was taken and rest of the meat totally ignored.Much too small an amount to sustain such a massive creature.

There are also reports of bigfoot communicating telepathically.There is a member that says he communicates with them in this manner on a regular basis.

Ok here goes....as much as I'm interested in your topic you have cited no stories/reports ect. You are totally depending on your readers to have seen some of the same material you have to support your point of view. This is hardly fair to new members. Also just because another member has made a statement true to them, does not make it true for everyone.

While I respect your opinion, this isn't the way to make a systematic case for your point of view.

1) No reference materials

2) No sourses

So far it's been nothing but your word that BF's are both paranormal & intangable. It's time to provide some evidence in support of these statements.

I also will respectfully ask you have you had your own experiences with BF that lead you to conclude it is of paranormal origin? There is a section in Sightings for members to report sightings and have no questions asked, in case you were unaware of it. Just scroll down. As always no one ever has to reply or reveal more info than they choose regarding questions.

I'm merely asking as an interested member.

From personal experience I able to say that seeing an impossibility is quite shocking. I saw two while I was driving through a suburb and only really came back to myself forty miles away, with no memory of the interim. I wasn't hit by a beam or controlled from afar. I was just shocked.

The most complex thing we know is the human brain, of which we know very little. Stress affects us and the brain has tricks it uses to survive. I have seen reports made by truthful men with integrity that absolutely oppose the actual events. Yet, these men can pass lie-detector tests and calmly recount the events as they saw them. This led me to believe that they told the truth. The stress of the situation caused them to perceive it within the parameters they were able to accept. They weren't lying. They would not. Yet, their experience of the events was different from what occurred.

I think it is easier to accept that extraordinary claims are the result of stress in extraordinary circumstance than other less common explanations.

One of the most insightful things I've read in quite a while. I had to give you a +1 for that!

BFF Patron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbz078wzRR4&feature=related

I like this video because of the multiple samples of eyeglow or shine. They are consistent with those of the Kentucky Land of the Lakes BFRO filming. What is interesting is the what sometimes seems like independent flashing or glowing of each eye in a way that is almost like a cop cars sequential headlight flashes.

This is way beyond the eyeshine encounter that I experienced in size and intensity.....of course I got to see pretty green eyeshine so that was rather novel as well.

Guest Crowlogic

Paranormal? Man that's sooooo 1970's. Selling paranormal in general is a tough sell. Selling Bigfoot is a tougher sell. Selling paranormal Bigfoot is about as tough as tough gets. I can barely buy normal Bigfoot anymore. But paranormal won't get me past what you see me doing right now. Sorry.

Guest krakatoa

Here are two more things

At reputed bigfoot kills,only the liver was taken and rest of the meat totally ignored.Much too small an amount to sustain such a massive creature.

There are also reports of bigfoot communicating telepathically.There is a member that says he communicates with them in this manner on a regular basis.

So rather than looking up the voluminous information available on the mineral & vitamin concentrations in organ meat and pondering that a potentially higher-functioning primate might need to supplement its regular diet with such things, you just jump to paranormal?

This is called making the data fit your conclusion.

Am I paranormal because sometimes, at the KFC buffet, all I eat are the fried chicken livers?

And, what GrayJay said - one person's unverified claims of telepathic communication with bigfoot bears zero weight in an objective appraisal of evidence in support of a paranormal bigfoot. Especially when that person believes another person on the forum is a Government and/or Big Lumber mole when that person most definitely is not.

Now, you could say then that it is "he said/she said" and that the jury is then still out on the whole "mole" thing. But if you do so, you then invalidate the one tenuous example of a telepathic bigfoot you have thus far given.

You set the bar too high. You simply cannot prove what you believe. It is impossible to do so.

The most you could reasonably hope for is to encourage faith in support of your belief.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

I posted this topic before but it was deleted so I'm going to post it again.I want to list some of the weird things bigfoot...

1.Bigfoot and....

I think most of these reports belongs to some kind of "fortean" or paranormal phenomenon. I personally think these kind of reports (ufos, glowing or vanishing beings) have no relationship with the Bigfoot creatures, if we asumme they are some kind of hominoid creature, which lives in the woods in a similar way that our primitive ancestors. Maybe it is another kind of phenomenon, and maybe scary. There are some stories in which the creatures were seen in some "forbidden land", which was known beforehand to native people due to their strange events and ghosts seen there. A legend just to make the tales more interesting?

Nevertheless, I always asked myself if some cattle mutilation cases are actualy Bigfoot killings. It is also posible that the Bigfoot eyes reflect the light at night, like alligators and cats.

In some rare reports, people get a telepathic message from Bigfoot to stay away. In other reports, the witness simply felt very sick. I have read some reports on which the creatures dissapeared somehow, they vanished or they had a hidden hole or den in the ground? I think we will never known...I think it is part of Bigfoot stealth capabilities...

Is Bigfoot capable of telephaty? I think this question cannot be answered at the moment. But I can describe some strange facts that I have read.

1. In a helicopter flight over the Pamir Mountains, a pilot described to have seen 3 Snowmen creatures, climbing a mountain. They squatted down and stretched their arms simultaneously towards the helicopter. The pilot described to have feel really sick when the creatures did this, and that the creatures dissapeared immediately after.

Altai sighting from helicopter on stgr-primates.de

2. I tried to unravel the mystery of central american "Sisimite" sightings. In summary, local people (sometimes in native communities) reported the existence of some biped beast on the forest, which at the moment was associated to some kind of devil of the woods. Reports of these creatures became really rare, but the latest ones(second half of the 20th century) described the "Sisimite" as some kind of tropical gorilla.

People of some mayan-related tribes described that the people who watched a sisimite became sick and had strange "shivers". But the most strange thing of all, they described that these Sisimites could kidnap people. If a people was kidnapped, the relatives of that person could develop also these "shivers" even if they were kilometers away, like some kind of effect with distance. But I could never find out how these shivers really worked, according to these traditions. (Was it produced by the pyschic powers of "El Sisimite", or by the scared person?)

Ivan T. Sanderson on guatemalan "Sisimites"

Greetings.

K. Adam.

Edited by Kronprinz Adam

Guest Primate

I'm curious what your concept of a paranormal Bigfoot is , and why it would be neccessary to account for the data ??

If a paranormal Bigfoot exists would that overide or somehow discredit the sources that point to a flesh and blood creature ?

If the reports are accurate that Bigfoot is seen helping ufo pilots what makes you certain that is the same creature that leaves footprints,scat, smells etc...

BFF Patron

Paranormal? Man that's sooooo 1970's. Selling paranormal in general is a tough sell. Selling Bigfoot is a tougher sell. Selling paranormal Bigfoot is about as tough as tough gets. I can barely buy normal Bigfoot anymore. But paranormal won't get me past what you see me doing right now. Sorry.

Hey, nobody made you READ the thread, lol. Good grief!

Guest Crowlogic

Hey, nobody made you READ the thread, lol. Good grief!

True. Maybe there were paranormal forces at work that drew me to read the thread in the first place?

Guest Forbig

Nobody is selling anything they're equally extraordinary

Guest para ape

You can draw your own conclusions.I'm only stating what people seen.I think there is something to these types of reports just like there is to bigfoot reports in general.I believe they hold to the key to the mystery.If the creature is indeed paranormal then this is the main reason that conventional research has proven so unsucessful.

• Upvote 1

Para ape

Now I have experienced some weird stuff that cannot be explained, stuff that I believe that cannot be explained by science. This does not mean that these creatures are paranormal it just means I have no explanation as to how and why. In my thought process with these creatures there are things that I have no idea how the things that have happen to me could have happened.

Like tracks in snow that were foot prints turn into deer tracks with no explanation or why there is this telekinetic pathway with them that I have no understanding. Even that feeling of being zapped and feeling sick for a week and not knowing why after an encounter. Yes there is other stuff that I am still exploring and trying to come up with explanations for. Like the leaving of feathers in certain areas or them letting you know that they are there in such a way that you cannot explain. :huh: But I refuse to go the route of Para normal only because there has to be an explanation for it all.

Plus the physical evidence that they purposely leave, yes purposely leave. They do this stuff for a reason and I believe it is for us humans. Plus what I have seen that they are sure not man but yet they are not an animal like what we would call an animal. They have stealth and they know how to use their environment like a sniper knows how to hide himself within any environment. They are intelligent enough to out smart us humans with out use magic or any paranormal stuff. I also believe that they are self aware of what they are and do their best to hide themselves. So whatever happens and whatever the out come of this DNA is really does not matter because that will only prove that yes there is a species or an entity that bus flesh and blood.

But now a new chapter will start and researchers will have to start listening to folks who have encountered the strange aspects of these creatures. I remember once when I had great fear of these creatures and that was only because I knew. What I know now is much different then what I knew then. A whole new world has been open to me and being excepted now brings a whole new meaning to me. I really look forward to this DNA coming out because now that will bring light which brings truth. :)

Guest Forbig

We don't understand paranormal that's why we don't believe it or choose to ignore it. I have a hard enough time understanding what could possibly be on the other side of our universe? More emptyness that goes on forever? A wall? How thick is it? Or at what time did time start? What time was it before that?

We don't understand paranormal that's why we don't believe it or choose to ignore it. I have a hard enough time understanding what could possibly be on the other side of our universe? More emptyness that goes on forever? A wall? How thick is it? Or at what time did time start? What time was it before that?

Ahhhhh, you are making my head hurt. :lol:

Guest krakatoa

You can draw your own conclusions.I'm only stating what people seen...

Correction:

You are only stating what people have reported.

As has been amply pointed out here, and objectively proven via many studies and as evidenced throughout the history of crime, witnesses are bad with details for a whole variety of reasons.

That you choose to ignore this real and tangible evidence about the general accuracy of witness details speaks more to your inability to deal with what you don't understand, rather than a lack of imagination or intellectual curiosity from the "flesh & blooders".

You have provided zero evidence for a paranormal bigfoot outside of a few (statistically speaking) stories.

In fact, the sum of your evidence appears to be that the lack of tangible proof of this cryptid is proof of its paranormal nature. Indeed, one could say that your proof itself is paranormal, as it is as insubstantial as your invisible bigfoots, and is able to evade damage from the most pointed of rebuttals.

If we were to accept this standard of proof, it would mean that quarks, gluons & other subatomic denizens are equally paranormal, yes?

It would also mean Santa and the Easter Bunny are real.

I would need to start leaving more teeth under my pillow to make up for my losses in the stock market.