• Please log in to reply
526 replies to this topic

#521 seminole

seminole

Booger

• Inactive
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

from what i learned, there are different "species" of sasquatch. laugh at me all you want, but here is the truth of these beings and WHY its been hidden and ketchum will NEVER get the truth out but she KNOWS the truth: some of the species of sasquatch are NOT from this planet and have telepathic among other higher abilities. these beings mate with humans, thats why ketchum said there is a unknown male nuclear dna. the purely extraterrestrial bigfoots cannot be shot or caught. its the lower ones, the ones with the most human MIX who are susceptible of being shot or caught. this is the secret of these beings................

Edited by seminole, 20 April 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#522 ThePhaige

ThePhaige

Chiye-tanka

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

from what i learned, there are different "species" of sasquatch. laugh at me all you want, but here is the truth of these beings and WHY its been hidden and ketchum will NEVER get the truth out but she KNOWS the truth: some of the species of sasquatch are NOT from this planet and have telepathic among other higher abilities. these beings mate with humans, thats why ketchum said there is a unknown male nuclear dna. the purely extraterrestrial bigfoots cannot be shot or caught. its the lower ones, the ones with the most human MIX who are susceptible of being shot or caught. this is the secret of these beings................

Im not laughing... My theories differ in several key ways... but i have observed and been involved with these things(SSQ) enough to say this isn't at all that far from the mark. I too have reached a place in life where I'm not so concerned what others think of me. The people who know me know what I'm about. Truth has no agendas .

~~~~ I'm a card carrying member of the Verisimilitudinous Society ~~~~

#523 LeafTalker

LeafTalker

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

I'm not laughing either, Seminole. Thanks for your honesty and your courage!

Edited by LeafTalker, 20 April 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#524 seminole

seminole

Booger

• Inactive
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

Im not laughing... My theories differ in several key ways... but i have observed and been involved with these things(SSQ) enough to say this isn't at all that far from the mark. I too have reached a place in life where I'm not so concerned what others think of me. The people who know me know what I'm about. Truth has no agendas .

thank you for the response. the truth is WHY moneymaker and 99 percent of the people doing the "research" will never get it. they want a APE soo bad........

I'm not laughing either, Seminole. Thanks for your honesty and your courage!

thank you..........

#525 georgerm

georgerm

Skunk Ape

• Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

...............what we know is a grain of sand on the beaches of knowledge......I'm not laughing either.

BF is either a very smart animal with a high degree of animal senses or could be an alien experiment. Are the ETs studing us or the BFs? They seem to be here for some reason. We simply lack evidence as to why. We have a group of ET witnesses that gain in numbers each day.

We simply don't know why BFs are so hard to capture or study. If they are telepathic, this doesn't mean they have any alien connection. Super human hearing qualities are possessed by bats. Does this make them psychic?

We need to capture one to find out.

#526 Guitarman

Guitarman

Booger

• Banned
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Loren Coleman is in the camp of different species of Sasquatch. I don't think that's ludicrous. A lot of things are possible. I was just reading about BF eyeshine. Some of the people were posting it wasn't reflection but actual glowing eyes. True bioluminescence in a "mammal". Now that would truly put this thing in an entirely different category. The bottom line is, as much as we all have read, talked and researched, no one really knows all that much about these things. The less you know about something the more things are possible.

Edited by Guitarman, 29 April 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#527 WTB1

WTB1

Oh Mah

• Banned
  • 566 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?     

Could it be that Bigfoot isn't real?

Could it be that Bigfoot is real, but not yet proven to exist?  

"The year of the Sasquatch is upon us" ~Tracker. 2011 (Yet ANOTHER bust)
"The year of the Sasquatch is upon us" ~ Many believers 2012 (Yet ANOTHER bust)
"The year of the Sasquatch is upon us" ~ Many believers 2013 (Yet ANOTHER bust)

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of people who believe in psychic abilities, it is time to pause and reflect.” ~ WTB1

"There are some people that if they don't know, it's okay. All you have to do is prove it to them, not tell them and expect them to take you at your word." ~ WTB1

"Doubt is the uncertainty about the truth, reality, or nature of something. To doubt is to reflect." ~ WTB1