Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

As far as #6, I have often wondered if venemous snake bites aren't responsible for many of the missing toes and foot deformities seen in sas tracks. And thank you to bipedalist for posting those videos from utube, I hadn't seen that before. Great video!

Earlier this year two of us were on a logger road and had stopped because of a gate about 40yds in front of us.

We were both looking right at the gate and for several seconds when I blurted out "holy s#@t! there's a moose standing right there!"

We were looking right at it and both of us didn't even see it. It was standing right there in the open on the opposite side of the gate looking at us.

Did it just appear? No. The eyes don't always see what's right in front of us.

. I'm not a hunter but I do fish a lot here in south Louisiana. I've noticed that if I happen to catch the first glance of a deer, it will "freeze". Now, if it sees YOU first and freezes chances are you will not see it, no matter how close you are.

BFF Patron

... And thank you to bipedalist for posting those videos from utube, I hadn't seen that before. Great video!

Hey yw, odd thing is what I thought was the Kentucky Land of Lakes BFRO sasquatch eyeshine....they call Pa BFRO 2008 incident......that's odd.

Could of sworn it was originally attributed to Kentucky and was posted up that way.

Admin

As far as #6, I have often wondered if venemous snake bites aren't responsible for many of the missing toes and foot deformities seen in sas tracks.

Good point. But I am guessing that it is a fairly rare occurrence given that the snake knows BF is coming long before he gets there.

Guest wild eyed willy

I was deer hunting years ago, sitting off in the woods a bit and watching the end of an open bottom area that was a popular travel route for Whitetails. It was full daylight when a doe stepped out into the open, walked part way across and kept turning around, as if another deer was behind her. So I stopped watching her and focused my attention on the place she had appeared from.

About 30 seconds later, there he was, a beautiful buck, standing a good twenty feet out in the open spot. I never saw him walk out, and only remember being shocked that he suddenly just 'appeared'. It was very weird, and to this day I cannot understand or explain why I didn't see that deer step out of the woods. I had not once taken my eyes off of the spot, and was no more than 75 yards from it.

Okay, that's my Paranormal Whitetail story.

My point is only that creatures who have to survive in the woods have a knack for making themselves 'invisible' to us. My guess is that the Big Guy is wired this way, too, but even more so.

very same story here, was in PA. at friends home in the mountains. They had a salt block perhaps 100 ft. from the porch. right at the edge of the tree line in the yard. I was watching and waiting to see the deer come out and then there it was at the salt lick... I never saw it step out of the woods, it was just there.

Guest wild eyed willy

Here are two more things

At reputed bigfoot kills,only the liver was taken and rest of the meat totally ignored.Much too small an amount to sustain such a massive creature.

There are also reports of bigfoot communicating telepathically.There is a member that says he communicates with them in this manner on a regular basis.

here is the problem with the telepathic communication- First, we think in the english language, and BF would think in BF language.. if one were to send you mind messages, you wouldn't understand them any way.. It would sound like gibrish...

second, referring to a report from a different post on here. of a member who suposedly communicated with a whole family group.. sending a telepathic message isn't something that would be controllable..in other words you couldn't think a thought and decide to keep it in your own mind or share it with another... it would either go out in the ariwaves or stay in your head. so if confronted with a family of BF's you would get telepathic messages of everything all of them were thinking all at the same time... Lots of un-descernable gibresh......

in a language you don't understand.. geeze ( don't believe everything you read)

here is the problem with the telepathic communication- First, we think in the english language, and BF would think in BF language.. if one were to send you mind messages, you wouldn't understand them any way.. It would sound like gibrish...

Here is the problem with your theory. You apparently are just making a wild guess & know absolutely nothing about the subject. Telepathy is communication between minds using a common universal language. The communication is translated into whatever language the person thinks in, when it is received. There is no language barrier. There is a lot of info on the internet about telepathy, & it is easy to find. Look it up if you want to be able to discuss it knowledgeably.

There are several different ways to communicate telepathically, & that is only one of them.

sending a telepathic message isn't something that would be controllable..

in other words you couldn't think a thought and decide to keep it in your own mind or share it with another... it would either go out in the ariwaves or stay in your head.

This is why they seem to be so good at knowing what we are thinking, especially people that they are familiar with. They are "tuned in" to our frequency, & we have to learn to keep our minds quiet & how to shut them out.

so if confronted with a family of BF's you would get telepathic messages of everything all of them were thinking all at the same time... Lots of un-descernable gibresh......

Nope. Not how it works.

Edited by Sasfooty

Telepathy doesn't usually appear in your head as a voice or in words, on the very rare occasion that I thought I might have had it happen with other people it was a like picture, like watching a clip on you tube only it happens much faster. Whether that was heightened intuition or true telepathy, I have no idea, but according to the Tibetan Monks, hearing a voice talking to you isn't how it happens.

I don't know how you could learn to control something like that or be able to block out something someone projected. I don't think the few things that have happened to me is a "talent" that can be developed, but a type of sense that turns on to receive periodically. So in a way, WEW is right, I think you would be bombarded by multiple "other" thoughts if you were a heightened receiver. I tend to have claustrophobia about crowds, I wonder if this is part of that uncomfortable feeling I get when I'm at a conference, concert, or meeting. If bigfoot has this ability then I think that has more to do with the elusiveness than wanting to avoid discovery, maybe his kind can't take the inundation of our thoughts.

It can appear as a voice, a thought, or a picture.

I don't think it's a talent that has to be developed as much as something that you get the whole package & have to learn to control it. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but apparently we have a way to stop the parts we don't want to deal with.

Edited by Sasfooty

Maybe a telepathic request might be in order. "Please stand still for 2.5 seconds while I click this small box in my hands."

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the telepathy/habituation folks will find good reason that couldn't work. It's always something.

Maybe a telepathic request might be in order. "Please stand still for 2.5 seconds while I click this small box in my hands."

Oh, are they making boxes for those who "aren't deemed worthy"?

(Your words, not mine.)

Having an up close and personal encounter with these beings is the only way a person can really understand and accept who they are. I seriously doubt if anyone will ever obtain a level of proof that will convince the hard core skeptics that they really do exist.

Even if the DNA reports are completed, I feel the science community as a whole will attack and chew on it for years because it is not politically correct.

Just my opinion and wouldn't mind being proven wrong......

I agree with you MO, I think there will be a lot of fuss over the interpretation of the DNA analysis study. It certainly won't give us any insight into how bigfoot functions. They have just started connecting the dots with human genetic/hereditary disease research trying to tie in what group of genes affect what disease and how severe it manifests.

second, referring to a report from a different post on here. of a member who suposedly communicated with a whole family group.. sending a telepathic message isn't something that would be controllable..in other words you couldn't think a thought and decide to keep it in your own mind or share it with another... it would either go out in the ariwaves or stay in your head. so if confronted with a family of BF's you would get telepathic messages of everything all of them were thinking all at the same time... Lots of un-descernable gibresh......

in a language you don't understand.. geeze ( don't believe everything you read)

If this form of communication exists, it might be transmitted in visual images rather than a language. For example, say you find yourself before a BF, and you are frozen stiff and looking into its eyes. If you get a visual image of this thing charging you, did this thought come from you or the BF? Then suddenly the visual image changes to BF handing you a handful of huckleberries, then the next thing you see is the handful of berries. Were BF's future action telepathicly communicated to you?

This form of communication, if proven can add to a creatures ability to survive by being one step ahead of a foe. This ability is really fortelling the immediate future.

Edited by Jodie
edited out religious reference