Finding Bigfoot And Other Reality Shows

Spader

BFF Patron

My biggest concern about the show is:

The condition of anyone that takes a tumble in one of those IR light frames and how they will be extricated if such ever happens. blink.gif

My biggest concern about the show is:

The condition of anyone that takes a tumble in one of those IR light frames and how they will be extricated if such ever happens. blink.gif

Not to mention the IR light beams lowering BF sperm counts... :o

Say what you will about MM and the research techniques he espouses, but he has devoted a large part of his life to a subject I dearly love and have been fascinated with for 40+ years.

I don't personally agree with some of the techniques I see on the show. I get frustrated when each sound is seemingly attributed to BF.

But, the *Finding Bigfoot* show is an enjoyable watch and is probably geared more towards the general public than the serious researcher as imonocan said.

In my mind it serves a valuable purpose to the community in generating new or re-newed interest in the subject.

Quite an interesting cast of characters on the show and their diversity provides an appealing characteristic as well IMO.

I'll watch each episode and cringe at times and applaud at times.

I couldn't agree more with your entire post, and share the exact same sentiments. The show is entertaining, and I applaud MM, and Co for the work, and effort they put in. I wouldn't dream of applying any of their techniques to actually trying to find proof, but to each their own. They may be a little over-zealous with every story, and bump of the night, but it's TV, and in the end a TV show with no ratings isn't a TV show for very long. Ranae annoys the living 'you know what' out of me, though!

Guest billgreen2010

tonight finding bigfoot segment was interesting great etc but when they lite torches in the woods it kinda reminded me of a frankenstein movie ROFL :lol: keep on squatching :)

Guest wudewasa

Agreed. Rechargeable spotlights and high power aluminum mag lights would have been just as effective, but less dramatic. Sounds just aren't enough evidence for me. The second season is becoming even more lackluster than the first.

Guest squatchrider

Agreed. Rechargeable spotlights and high power aluminum mag lights would have been just as effective, but less dramatic. Sounds just aren't enough evidence for me. The second season is becoming even more lackluster than the first.

I was really waiting for a tree to go up in flames and for Matt to tell Ranae to get out of the tree stand because it might burn down soon. I am rather intrigued by the sighting of Nick, the biologist, from RI. I think the show would be better if a bunch of us could get together and each do a shot every time one of them said "squatchy". By the end of the show we would be seeing Bigfoot in the living room with us.

Guest Biggie

That account of the white "gorilla" coming after the biker was a hairy one pardon the pun. If that had been me there would have been sewage all over my pants, my bike and a trail of it on the road. The invisible cattle drive with their torches at the end was funny too. The only thing missing was frontier music.

Guest wudewasa

The invisible cattle drive with their torches at the end was funny too. The only thing missing was frontier music.

To slake thine thirst of revelry, I bestow unto thee...

Roamin' roamin' roamin', keep those torches glowin'. Keep those squatches moanin' all night!

Through muskeg swamps and redwoods, palmetto scrub and hardwoods, wishing for a thermal on my side,

For I'm forever squatchin', the viewers always watchin', waiting for the evidence I'll provide...

Thermals on! Cameras out! Cameras out! Thermals on! Zagnuts unwrapped ALL NIGHT!

Found this...on...the...Net...can't...resist...the urge...to post...

post-1029-049183500 1326380104_thumb.jpg

That's about right! :lol:

That's about right! :lol:

Oh... and he could certainly use one less sandwich. :P

Guest wudewasa

With some of the terrain that the crew explores, it seems like they would get a good cardio routine in.

The road sucks for fitness, you have to be creative, stay in hotels with a gym, bring weights, have workout videos on your laptop etc. The available food can really mess up your health too. Back when I was on the road, protein bars, dried fruit and anything else somewhat healthy was my mainstay. Grilled chicken sandwiches and salads got redundant, but were the only alternative to burgers and fries many times. Being healthy in today's world takes a lot of discipline.

Found this...on...the...Net...can't...resist...the urge...to post...

post-1029-049183500 1326380104_thumb.jpg

Bobo: Dude that was definitely a squatch bro. They'll take people's sandwiches man.

Rod he looks like he's lost a little weight to me from last season, and quite a bit of weight from the time that pic above was taken.