• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 BobbyO

BobbyO

Sasquatch

• Steering Committee
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

Edit : Sorry Mods, i was meant to put it in the Sightings NW section..

Is this a rehash if the Elmer Frombach Sighting, also out of WA State, somewhere ??

http://www.bigfooten...ies/goliath.htm

Then there's this..

http://southeastsasq...ot-page_13.html

When Elmer Frombach, a part-time prospector from Seattle, Washington, took his family on an outing near the Canadian border, he came home with one of the most amazing Bigfoot sightings on record.
Elmer had just begun taking ore samples on a trail near a hillside, when he suddenly realized he was not alone:
“I saw a big black hairy mass. And at that time I kept thinking in my mind I’ve got to find a way to scare it, and I fired a shot above its head, and it turned just slightly, and then proceeded to walk down the trail as though I wasn’t even there. And as it walked away from me, it took perfect, human-like strides, down the trail, only like a giant man. This thing had crouched down at the end of the trail and it picked up a rock, the size of a basketball, and was using it to bang against the other rocks that again made a slight-sideways turn, just enough to see me out of the corner of it’s eye. I was scared and I wanted to get out of there. I kept running down the hillside and the thing was in hot pursuit the whole way.”
Elmer is confident the creature he saw was Bigfoot:
“What I saw there was a living creature and not some figment in my imagination. Modern science hasn’t absolutely proven…that this thing exists. But I tell you, quite frankly, I’ve seen one. I know it exists. And there is no doubt in my mind.”
However, eyewitness accounts like Elmer’s are not enough evidence to convince skeptics.

Here's the Vid :

Edited by BobbyO, 08 October 2011 - 10:22 AM.

It's one thing being obsessed by something, it's another thing entirely and bordering on lunacy to spend big portions of time obsessing over trying to disprove that same something to people who have seen that something, on a Website deidcated to that something. - Bobbyo

Keep the Forum alive, register as a premium member to ensure that by clicking here.

#2 osskar

osskar

Booger

• Inactive
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:14 AM

and those strange laughter?

:unsure:

#3 BobbyO

BobbyO

Sasquatch

• Steering Committee
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

:D

They were strange, i noticed them too..

Must be dubbed over the top of the Video, for whatever reason..
It's one thing being obsessed by something, it's another thing entirely and bordering on lunacy to spend big portions of time obsessing over trying to disprove that same something to people who have seen that something, on a Website deidcated to that something. - Bobbyo

Keep the Forum alive, register as a premium member to ensure that by clicking here.

#4 PacNWSquatcher

PacNWSquatcher

Oh Mah

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

Wasn't his account on MQ a couple of years ago? Interesting story. He fires a warning shot, and the BF still chases him? Stories like this make me wonder if they even equate guns with danger? If not, I wonder what it is that makes them fear us?

#5 SweetSusiq

SweetSusiq

Skunk Ape

• Sésquac
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

Wasn't his account on MQ a couple of years ago? Interesting story. He fires a warning shot, and the BF still chases him? Stories like this make me wonder if they even equate guns with danger? If not, I wonder what it is that makes them fear us?

I would suspect that BF may react depending on where they lived, and what they were exposed to.
This BF may have had a baby, or if male, a pregnant mate.
During General's BF kill the female BF was coming towards him possibly to protect her child, who later was also killed with his/her mother.. :( .
JMHO.

#6 flskunk

flskunk

Booger

• Inactive
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:04 PM

The laughing was strange, I think I herd some body hitting a water bong and coughing as well.

#7 slabdog

slabdog

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

The laughter signifies two things:

1 - The actual physical response from the guy videotaping this show on his TV

and

2 - Figuratively, the way the rest of the world thinks about "us"

:lol:

:mad:

:lol:

Edited by slabdog, 08 October 2011 - 06:09 PM.

"We can't prove to you that there is no bigfoot, but you can prove to us that there is." - Saskeptic, September 29th 2011
"There WILL be a "crow pickin", all you can eat. Bring your own bib, it's gonna be sloppy! No knives and forks allowed!! The serving platter is being loaded as I speak! LOL You'll see." -Knuck, February 23rd, 2012
"I argue for critical thinking too. I don't think BF's exist. But I also don't think they can't exist." -WTB1, April 25th, 2012

#8 Bogger

Bogger

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

A little off topic, but that is a beautiful Malinois in your avatar Slabdog. It is yours?
Knock, Knock, Knock.... just the big guy playing his version of knock and run.

#9 Krisop

Krisop

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

With respect to "Background Audio" and slightly off topic, Why does anybody feel the need to put ANY form of Extra noise onto Footage of any sort. I find the lack of "mood music" or the like a better indicator of validity. After all if they overdubbed that crap, what else have they done to the footage?
...all is change...

#10 BobbyO

BobbyO

Sasquatch

• Steering Committee
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

With respect to "Background Audio" and slightly off topic, Why does anybody feel the need to put ANY form of Extra noise onto Footage of any sort. I find the lack of "mood music" or the like a better indicator of validity. After all if they overdubbed that crap, what else have they done to the footage?

I think you're getting confused Krisop, this is just a recording of Unsolved Mysterious, which made a re enaction of a Sighting by a Guy called Elmer " Skip " Frombach, for one of it's Shows..

Here's another Upload from the same Show, have a look from close to the 06:00 minute mark..;)

#11 Krisop

Krisop

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:39 AM

No Confusion, Just a pet peeve of every "Reality Search" genre show as well as Most footage leaked to the net by budding Attenborough's who add extra Music and Voice over for extra effect.
...all is change...

#12 BobbyO

BobbyO

Sasquatch

• Steering Committee
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:30 AM

No Confusion, Just a pet peeve of every "Reality Search" genre show as well as Most footage leaked to the net by budding Attenborough's who add extra Music and Voice over for extra effect.

It's just one of two that i could find on youtube, the other one that i linked doesn't have it, no biggie... :)

#13 BobbyO

BobbyO

Sasquatch

• Steering Committee
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

I'm pretty sure it's the same Story & it's signed off on Bobbie Short's website as by S.F. & i noticed that Elmer Frombach has " Skip " in his name on that Mysterious encounters Video..

Mystery solved.. :)

#14 georgerm

georgerm

Skunk Ape

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

Why would the BF walk down the trail, pound on rocks, then decide to get up and chase the man?

Was it sending morse code messages to others?

#15 Sunflower

Sunflower

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:47 AM

The hairy guy wanted the hairless man to leave his home.... <_<

#16 BobbyO

BobbyO

Sasquatch

• Steering Committee
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:49 AM

Why would the BF walk down the trail, pound on rocks, then decide to get up and chase the man?

Was it sending morse code messages to others?

I don't think they're aware of the English alphabet to be honest George.. ;)

#17 brent michalycia

brent michalycia

Wildman

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:13 AM

nice vid, i believe he saw a bigfoot. but why was he so scared? it was after all just a tiny bigfoot.

#18 BobbyO

BobbyO

Sasquatch

• Steering Committee
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:31 PM

nice vid, i believe he saw a bigfoot. but why was he so scared? it was after all just a tiny bigfoot.

Tiny ??

He described it by saying it's buttocks were at his eye level when it stood up Brent & a " living Goliath " ..

I get the feeling it was a big one..;)

Edited by BobbyO, 28 October 2011 - 12:32 PM.

#19 runswithwinchester

runswithwinchester

Booger

• Inactive
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

I would suspect that BF may react depending on where they lived, and what they were exposed to.
This BF may have had a baby, or if male, a pregnant mate.
During General's BF kill the female BF was coming towards him possibly to protect her child, who later was also killed with his/her mother.. :( .
JMHO.

I didn't hear about that account. Can you please tell me where I could find this...

#20 tmi0920

tmi0920

Booger

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:23 PM

Happy reading

http://bigfootforums...oting-from-a-z/