#1 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:49 AM

Have you seen this report?

http://www.bfro.net/...rt.asp?id=26277

Some teenagers were arrested in the area that night, does anyone know what for? The witness maintains that it was no teenagers pulling a prank.

#2 treeknocker

treeknocker

Chiye-tanka

• Inactive
  • 779 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Also check out the additional report mentioned, #25364 Class B for track images. Some interesting points made and the wildlife corridor sounds viable...

#3 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:26 PM

Also check out the additional report mentioned, #25364 Class B for track images. Some interesting points made and the wildlife corridor sounds viable...

Thanks, I have done that, a very interesting report. I was also intrigued by http://www.bfro.net/...rt.asp?id=23732 I have a friend who lives not far from there. He's mentioned that he'd heard late one night something rolling big boulders down a hill in the back of his property,the sound of large rocks crashing into each other woke him from a sound sleep. The back area of his property is thickly overgrown and borders on a large wooded tract of land. I joked that maybe it was Bigfoot, he laughed it off, but it has always stuck in my mind.

#4 l3lacken

l3lacken

Booger

• Inactive
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:54 PM

Have you seen this one yet MABigfoot? BFRO Report # 27972

#5 DevouredbyVermn

DevouredbyVermn

Booger

• Readers
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:44 AM

Check out the report from this past June in Leominster. A tarckway was found and a cast was made. I'm planning on heading out for a lookaround this weekend. I contacted the BFRO about some more info about this report. We'll see what happens.
Blobsquatch - Any anomalous,vaguely humanoid shape in a photograph that could be mistaken for the as yet undiscovered North American primate Sasquatch.

#6 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:45 PM

Have you seen this one yet MABigfoot? BFRO Report # 27972

Yes, I have seen that one as well, sounds like they had an interesting encounter! I chuckled at the uneaten Ramen Noodles.

#7 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:47 PM

Check out the report from this past June in Leominster. A tarckway was found and a cast was made. I'm planning on heading out for a lookaround this weekend. I contacted the BFRO about some more info about this report. We'll see what happens.

Let me know if you find out anything on your lookaround, if I recall correctly, they were in a seldom used part of the park. It's exciting to think that maybe they are in central Mass!

#8 l3lacken

l3lacken

Booger

• Inactive
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

Ugh I put the wrong one there..... sorry bout that MABigfoot.

#9 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

Ugh I put the wrong one there..... sorry bout that MABigfoot.

No problemo! Were you trying to show the report from July 2008 near the RI border?

#10 Bigfoot Proof

Bigfoot Proof

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

Mile marker 8, northbound on RT140 is the culprit. I was out there again recently took this photo (facing east, on the NB side) which shows the smart path for the giants travel, (except when they're sidestepping and ducking out to avoid humans) it then runs to the Lakeville, MA area (another encounter location), curving and running southeast, past another encounter area, then thousands of connecting forest acres, passing another reported incidence, then the travel route turns sharply south going down, past another sighting location, Mashpee, MA Report # 1198 to the forests & swamps of Cape Cod, which is another area sighting location. (every so many miles the travel path crosses a road, that's when a motorist, if lucky enough has a sighting.

Posted Image

RT140 is over 130 miles long and traveling northbound from New Bedford, and passes right through the recent track cast area at Leominster state forest which is 4,200 acres, then RT140 hits RT12 and they become one passing through the Ashburnham, MA forests (another sighting area Report# 8717 (Class A)).. and then trails off into NH., then curving left into VT, then the NY Adirondacks area.

Also, there was just another incident a week ago in Leomister which has not yet been reported.

Edited by Bigfoot Proof, 25 November 2010 - 07:10 PM.

Timid Forest Dwellers

#11 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:07 PM

Mile marker 8, northbound on RT140 is the culprit. I was out there again recently took this photo (facing east, on the NB side) which shows the smart path for the giants travel, (except when they're sidestepping and ducking out to avoid humans) it then runs to the Lakeville, MA area (another encounter location), curving and running southeast, past another encounter area, then thousands of connecting forest acres, passing another reported incidence, then the travel route turns sharply south going down, past another sighting location, Mashpee, MA Report # 1198 to the forests & swamps of Cape Cod, which is another area sighting location. (every so many miles the travel path crosses a road, that's when a motorist, if lucky enough has a sighting.

Posted Image

RT140 is over 130 miles long and traveling northbound from New Bedford, and passes right through the recent track cast area at Leominster state forest which is 4,200 acres, then RT140 hits RT12 and they become one passing through the Ashburnham, MA forests (another sighting area Report# 8717 (Class A)).. and then trails off into NH., then curving left into VT, then the NY Adirondacks area.

Also, there was just another incident a week ago in Leomister which has not yet been reported.

Whoa, that is fascinating, a "Bigfoot Highway"? I didn't realize there were that many encounters in the RT 140 area. I read the Ashburnham report, also some interesting ones in Southern NH. Is the latest Leominster incident going to be posted on BFRO or another site?

Edited by MABigfoot, 27 November 2010 - 06:08 PM.

#12 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

Hi Devoured, did you get a chance to check out Leominster SF?

#13 Bigfoot Proof

Bigfoot Proof

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

I don't know if the recent Leominster incident will be reported, from what I understand the sightings are by more one person at on different dates and is being chalked up to imaginations or miss Id's. Of course we know better. I suspect they are legitimate but the witnesses are being laughed at.

Here are more photos of the recent LSP incident and tracks http://www.gcbro.com...cester0002.html

I am trying to focus (for now) on this lower MA and up travel route. I'm not saying they migrate, just that they travel, as it certainly looks that way to me.

There is a recent one too in Quabbin but I tend to think the witness is bogus? He sounds rehearsed or edgy as if hes lying.. (a white bigfoot) is not in question, its his mannerisms and I know for sure the person purporting to investigate it, is off his rocker completely. It just doesn't sound right to me, look at the so-called investigators other videos.

Edited by Bigfoot Proof, 28 November 2010 - 11:28 AM.

Timid Forest Dwellers

#14 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

I don't know if the recent Leominster incident will be reported, from what I understand the sightings are by more one person at on different dates and is being chalked up to imaginations or miss Id's. Of course we know better. I suspect they are legitimate but the witnesses are being laughed at.

Here are more photos of the recent LSP incident and tracks http://www.gcbro.com...cester0002.html

I am trying to focus (for now) on this lower MA and up travel route. I'm not saying they migrate, just that they travel, as it certainly looks that way to me.

There is a recent one too in Quabbin but I tend to think the witness is bogus? He sounds rehearsed or edgy as if hes lying.. (a white bigfoot) is not in question, its his mannerisms and I know for sure the person purporting to investigate it, is off his rocker completely. It just doesn't sound right to me, look at the so-called investigators other videos.

Ha, yeah, he's a "cryptozoologist in training". I wonder who's training him :blink: - he lost me with the "Birdzilla" photos, I was dissapointed. I saw the vid about a week ago (I made a comment on the video, I see that you did as well), but never got any answer from him. He's definitely on the flaky side.

I looked at the pics of the tracks posted on the GCBRO site, some good shots, and I'm by no means a Bigfoot expert or an anthropologist, but the heel looks very narrow? Would something walking on 2 feet that could create 3" deep prints and probably be very heavy have such a narrow heel?

That is too bad the other witnesses from the most recent LSP are being ridiculed, I would love to hear what they believe they saw.

#15 Bigfoot Proof

Bigfoot Proof

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

I thought they were 11' by 4"? Possibly a juvenile? The width of 4" would make sense with the height of 11" but even if they came back at 3" I imagine the mud could have filled in somewhat during those 3 days before the wife went back and cast it. The print will usually, first displace making it seem a bit bigger than it really is, then gravity from soft mud or the elements could make it seem smaller as time goes on.

I was researching MA (and surrounding states) RI, CT and NH because there appears to be hookup locations of travel, then I happened upon this video and sent a message to him. This is the section of LS forest called Monsterland (I suspect most were real sightings way back when)

Anyway, as you can see by his answer to the more recent gossip mill sightings he said 'Most here happened withing 300 feet of 68 Old Mill Rd, Leominster.

This seems off path but its really not when you take into consideration all the locations within 100-200 miles, they are such curious devils.

Interestingly, this gentleman finds the width of BF feet to be quite shocking. I suspect he knows a bit about anatomy? I am going to ask him why the width stands out?

Most people zero in on the overall all print size, or the length of 18, 20" but he finds the width to mean something?
Timid Forest Dwellers

#16 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

I thought they were 11' by 4"? Possibly a juvenile? The width of 4" would make sense with the height of 11" but even if they came back at 3" I imagine the mud could have filled in somewhat during those 3 days before the wife went back and cast it. The print will usually, first displace making it seem a bit bigger than it really is, then gravity from soft mud or the elements could make it seem smaller as time goes on.

I was researching MA (and surrounding states) RI, CT and NH because there appears to be hookup locations of travel, then I happened upon this video and sent a message to him. This is the section of LS forest called Monsterland (I suspect most were real sightings way back when)

Anyway, as you can see by his answer to the more recent gossip mill sightings he said 'Most here happened withing 300 feet of 68 Old Mill Rd, Leominster.

This seems off path but its really not when you take into consideration all the locations within 100-200 miles, they are such curious devils.

Interestingly, this gentleman finds the width of BF feet to be quite shocking. I suspect he knows a bit about anatomy? I am going to ask him why the width stands out?

Most people zero in on the overall all print size, or the length of 18, 20" but he finds the width to mean something?

You are probably right about it being a juvenile, I hadn't considered it, as I said I'm far from being an expert. The 3" I was referring to was the apparent depth of the track, one photo showed a tape measure and it looked like three inches deep. Did you read all the comments on his video? Someone mentioned that a kid once saw an ape-like creature standing and staring at him in that area.

#17 Bigfoot Proof

Bigfoot Proof

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:20 PM

Sorry I just remembered I did not answer the previous question, I believe those kids that were rounded up near rt 140 had nothing to do with the sighting and was just coincidence. Every time I travel 140 I see vehicles pulled off and no one in them, they are in the woods doing something.
Timid Forest Dwellers

#18 MABigfoot

MABigfoot

Booger

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

No problem, I was wondering if these teenagers were pranking and that may have caused the witness to make a false ID. I still would like to know what they busted the kids for as the Statie said that they went to the area on a "related call".

I found this reference to "Monsterland" on StrangeUSA:

http://www.strangeus...nid=63947&desc= Monsterland Leominster Ma

Edited by MABigfoot, 28 November 2010 - 04:35 PM.

#19 Bigfoot Proof

Bigfoot Proof

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:09 AM

Thank you for that link.

Next time I am in that area on business (it might be a while) I will stop into Troop D (N. Dartmouth Barracks) 262 State Road, and obtain a copy of that report or any related report on the evening, July 14, 2009 including the 15th in the 140 area, between 10:00 p.m., and 3:00 a.m. Then it can be put to rest one way or the other.

Either it was told to the witness,
to silence or attempt to alleviate any panic, or
it happened close or
happened distantly and they just chalked it up to these kids in innocent error

I suspect the January 2009 report http://bfro.net/GDB/...rt.asp?id=25364 ties in with this one in reference to a travel path? You can see maps here http://www.town.dart...rtmouthMA_Maps/

Like I said I'm compiling and charting sightings and encounters in the MA first, then branch out CT, RI, NH, VT areas in an attempt to make some sense out of their traveling habits. If it can be assessed including seasonal times there may be a way to spot them?

Edited by Bigfoot Proof, 29 November 2010 - 09:12 AM.

Timid Forest Dwellers

#20 Bigfoot Proof

Bigfoot Proof

Wildman

• Inactive
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:26 AM

I think they are simply creatures of habit like most humans are and they travel the same routes at certain times, repeatedly. This is what I am trying figure out and confirm.

If I can confirm this, then we may have a good indicator when and where an upcoming possible sighting may occur?
Timid Forest Dwellers

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users