Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest Cervelo

Well lets just vote him off and see what happens

I change my vote to bye-bye swampy!

That's two

8 more and we can see if he keeps his word!!!

Edited by Cervelo

Guest swamp bandit

OK lol, one more time just so we are all on the same page SB? Exactly which truth would you like us to believe now and/or which lie should we "un" believe? Are you quite sure you have it all straightened out now?

Ok here goes, the truth is Autumn and I put in a lot of time doing that book, now that ain't no front page news. Like it said in the book I was going through a

bad time in my life so I needed to get away so into the swamp I went. While telling Autumn about what went on during that time it brought back a lot of things

I try hard to forget. So the more she pushed me for information the worse I felt, and by the time it was all done she had had enough of me and I of her.

She told me she couldn't do it anymore and needed some space I said I understood and hung up the phone. And I did understand, but I didn't know she was going

to shut me out all together. I felt used and thought she was only in it for the money from the book so yes I got mad. Yes I spoke with my lawyer and was

thinking about suing not for money but payback. Like I said it really sent me off the deep end and I felt I had been used and lied to.

When I wrote that it was all a lie it was for two reasons #1 I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me, its that simple. #2 I was tired of fighting with all you

people on here, I wanted it all to go away. So I said what I said for that reason its that simple I got tired of you people and your crap.

I was done with it all and had planed on keeping things to myself from then on and not try to share anything with anyone.

But I started getting a lot of emails from people wanting more of the story they wanted more Enoch and less Autumn this time.

I have made some good friends on here and after talking to them and others in the big foot world I decided to do a book of my own.

Then I made the mistake of telling you people and here we are right back where we left off, and who needs this crap.

I don't understand why you don't understand when I say I will not sent any photos over the internet. What part of that do you not get I will not do it ever, I

wouldn't do it for Autumn who I trusted to a point. So I'm sure I won't be sending any to you on here or anywhere else for that matter.

I told Autumn that I would show her the photos in person and that the photos would have to stay with me. Another words you can look but not keep they will

always have to stay with me. Why is that so hard to understand? do I not speak clearly? once I send them out I lose them forever.

And don't give me that copyright crap once they gone there gone and posted on every web site on here and I don't want that.

All I ever heard was how much time Autumn put into that book, it was like my time wasn't worth nothing it was all about her and the hell with me.

And Autumn saying she was sorry to the two mikes on her blog was a joke, if she wants to tell me she's sorry she has my number that's how you do it.

And while I'm ranting as you will call it, Art1972 you need to relax your going to have a stroke or something, drop your pants and slide on the ice and chill.

Were all sitting here and voted you the one who's head might explode if I keep this going.

If you want to stew over this then be my guest knock yourself out, I'm not giving it another thought.

I'm going for a walk on the beach with this pretty girl, the moon is out and a cool breeze is blowing, wish me luck.

Oh by the way Howard says hi...

She told me she couldn't do it anymore and needed some space I said I understood and hung up the phone.

Suddenly I have a deeper respect for Autumn Williams.

Hey, Swampy. Is Howard rolling his eyes with his toothless grin?

Your spiel has grown stale.

Guest wudewasa

So your popup book with more Enoch/Henry less Autumn is still a go?! You do have competition..

post-1029-089066600 1320719370_thumb.jpg

Edited by wudewasa

Guest swamp bandit

Well lets just vote him off and see what happens

I change my vote to bye-bye swampy!

That's two

8 more and we can see if he keeps his word!!!

I'll keep my word, Howard told me to say that and Howard is wise in the ways of toothless grins...

can I vote for myself if so that makes three and counting

Edited by Art1972
name calling

=Edited=

comments were a little to far over the line/ personal...

Adjustment needed and done.

Art

Edited by Art1972
to fix post

Guest Alpinist

photos

*please put some up, or stop bombarding us with claims that you have them.....

Edited by Art1972
put a more polite spin on "put up or shut up"..

@ swamp bandit

The way the world is today, we are constantly lied to by msm, reality tv, politicians etc... people are not going to believe your story without proof.

if you want to educate people on how to protect them, a good start would be proving that they are protecting something real. who, in their right mind would waste a second of there time,protecting something that might exist.

So how can you be surprised or upset with the reactions to your claims. If I was to tell you that the daffodil's in my garden can talk, but I won't tape them talking,because it might get all over the

internet, would you believe me ? if so,

I have some beautiful building lots in the everglades that I would like to sell you for a very good price.

Edited by zigoapex

@ swamp bandit

If I was to tell you that the daffodil's in my garden can talk, but I won't tape them talking,because it might get all over the internet, would you believe me ?

Ya know...if a few thousand people a year reported encounters with talking daffodils, & there were thousands of recordings of them talking, & scores of clubs were out constantly "researching" talking daffodils, I wouldn't call you a liar if you said you knew where some were. I would respect your right to keep them safe from a bunch of talking daffodil hunters descending on them & stomping them into the ground.

(Not answering for SB here. I just have a good idea how it feels.) :mad:

Ya know...if a few thousand people a year reported encounters with talking daffodils, & there were thousands of recordings of them talking, & scores of clubs were out constantly "researching" talking daffodils, I wouldn't call you a liar if you said you knew where some were. I would respect your right to keep them safe from a bunch of talking daffodil hunters descending on them & stomping them into the ground.

(Not answering for SB here. I just have a good idea how it feels.) :mad:

How is posting a picture going to cause Bigfoot hunters to descend on his area and ruin it? and you can't use other people's evidence or experience to prove you own experience,you need your own proof.

And besides that, his claims are grander than most, so he should have the most evidence. Just common sense.

Edited by zigoapex