Enoch

Guest Primate

BFF Patron

Well I've traveled this Convolutionary trail long enough.....so would one of the pen names under consideration

for the ghostwriter be Creekfreak then?! :rolleyes:

Guest wudewasa

OK the jig is up you got me I'm really not Mike never was you people attacked me on the old forums when I told you my story and this is payback time.

You people are to easy you think your so much better than everyone else. Like is said in the book smell you later losers.

AUTUMN RULES AND YOUR FOOLS

post-1029-021801200 1320808276_thumb.jpg

Well I've traveled this Convolutionary trail long enough.....so would one of the pen names under consideration

for the ghostwriter be Creekfreak then?! :rolleyes:

ooh, the plot thickens! :popcorn:

No, wait, Swamp Bandit. Please! Tell us more about Enoch and all your experiences.

I want to believe. I know you've been treated sooo unfairly here, getting beat up and all by the evil skeptics.

Guest Luckyfoot

OK the jig is up you got me I'm really not Mike never was you people attacked me on the old forums when I told you my story and this is payback time.

You people are to easy you think your so much better than everyone else. Like is said in the book smell you later losers.

AUTUMN RULES AND YOUR FOOLS

Epic Fail with a side of Clown Shoes.

What a shocking turn of events! Who was it that he fooled, again? On a side note....Does Lindsay ever research anything that he writes? I can't believe that there are people who listen to a word he says. He reminds me of a gossiping teenaged girl. I love all the monikers he bestows on 'BF people'. Or should I say, all of the BF people who won't follow the guy prancing around playing the flute.

Guest Alpinist

that exit by SB doesn't add up.

his behaviour is a repeating pattern

tell the truth, then say it's a lie when things don't go your way

execute revenge by recanting lengthy previous statement as lies

he is stuck in a loop

That's the usual diagnosis by incompetent doctors. If they don't know what they are looking at, or are too lazy to find out, the patient is "mentally ill". I once had one to tell me that I was "just neurotic" because of several symptoms I was having.

After a few more years of living in hell, with increasing symptoms, thinking I was crazy for having them, & nearly dying a couple of times, a competent doctor found that I had an adrenal tumor. Another competent doctor removed it, & like magic, I was no longer crazy.

Calling somebody mentally ill without walking in their shoes is arrogant & irresponsible.

Guest Cervelo

Don't habituate the trolls, and if they keep coming around, then use this product!

post-1029-074123200 1320845501_thumb.jpg

Careful don't get any on yourself! It burns, it burns! :)

L O L ...geez where do i begin... Oh I know (rubbing hands together getting ready)...

SwampBandit say's

"That's going in another book that I have a ghost writer working on as we speak, and has nothing to do with the big guys."

Ughh, SwampBandit- the publisher just called, there's a problem with the title of the book you've chosen.... see if you can figure out what's wrong..?

motivator3172554.jpg

Swampbandit say's:

"And a teaser for ya, the DNA reports suggest they are Human but they are lower down on the Evolutionary trail than us.

I was told by the people doing the test that they feel they are close enough to us that we could breed with them."

Wow, that's some in depth reporting there- very specific results they've given you. I'm guessing the "chapter" in your book about DNA will be a short one... about as long as the paragraph above.

Who did your testing? Oh, never mind- im sure its a "secret" just like everything else.

SwampBandit say's:

The problem is when they talk they sound like Yoda from star wars.

Yoda only has one thing to say to you.....

fail_yoda.jpg

"Its hard for them to phrase their sentences properly so the words come out not in the right order.

Hmm, Henry... is that you typing all these posts ???

AND FINALLY !

sourgrapeseh-1.gif