Enoch

Guest Primate

I'm certainly not saying it is Creekfreak if you are asking me indie.

He is certainly a member here as when the BFF 2.0 was launched previously banned members were invited back.

Frankly, I can look over the BFF 1.0 content within the PMP area and see why he was banned there but it is really immaterial as it doesn't matter.

I don't specifically recall why he was banned on the *old* forum as his banishment preceded my tenure on Staff. I do recall his being banned there though.

My *shivers up the spine* statement was only due to some controversy I do remember, sans specifics, with his being banned on the *old* forum.

I want to think I recall a huge uproar.

Most who were banned there and came back here resorted to the same conduct that got them banned there.

I don't think Creekfreak has done that. I just can't remember what he did there that got him booted.

So here's the problems with us people. We need to see something with our own eyes.

After reading the book, I don't care who is a hoaxer, liar or whatever...that book is at least based on a real situation.

Some of us so smart we're dumb...

Ahemm, aside from Bigfoot's mode of transportation, hair style and smoking habits

Cowgirl, would it be possible for you to scan the cover of the book and post it? If not, would you be willing to email me a copy of the scan?

I'm always up for reading a new BF book, $27.50 is a small price to pay for this ongoing saga.

Guest cowgirl

This is silly I had no idea what I was starting when I came on here with news about a new book, and yes I got pulled into the fray. The book has a hard cover and I will try to scan it and send it to you Cisco. Other than that I don't have time to fuss and fight with a bunch of people I don't know. My final words are when you read this new book you will see that the Enoch book is a true story. And answers a lot of questions raised by the Enoch book, maybe SB Mike was really the Mike from the book I don't know. And maybe he said what he said out of anger as Sasfooty has pointed out. It sounds like he has had to put up with a lot a crap from people on here. I feel this new book will right any wrongs done in the past by everyone involved and for me I can live with that. But I am coming from a place you have not been yet as I have read this new book and know what a great book it is. I don't know why he sells them at a fruit stand and I really don't care and I don't care to know what he and Autumn are fighting about. All I know is the man that wrote this book is way ahead of everyone else in big foot by light years. The man knows his stuff and tells it in such a way your left wanting more but grateful for what he has given you. I laughed cried and it made me do some soul searching about the way the world is today. If big foot ever needed a friend a better one they could not find, he is their friend and protector their brother. And if he was chased off this fourm well that's your loss not his. I want to say to him thank you for all that you have done and are doing for the big guys as you call them. Your books deeply moved me and my family and we will use what you have taught us to befriend our own big guys here on our farm. Thank you and let god keep you safe and well. Sara

Edited by cowgirl
Rule 2A
  • Upvote 1

Well said, Cowgirl.

Indie, I don't know if you were talking to me or not, but I'm not thinking "Mike" & Creekfreak are the same person.

I was talking about people who go to BF forums to talk with other people that they have something in common with. We recognize each other with that "sniff test" & even though some of us are promptly labeled as liars, hoaxers, & mentally ill, we know who is real & who isn't.

Creekfreak & Ammi were two of those people & we can add Janet Carter to the list. Whether they are liked or believed or not, they are real, & no amount of ridicule can change it.

Edited by Sasfooty

I was a skeptic many years ago. What I heard at my old place was beyond the normal stuff. To put all this bluntly, if you haven't experienced it, then you should only listen politely and not berate or make fun of those that have seen and heard. You may be eating your words very soon.

Put yourself in a position to get those experiences, you know, take a walk in the woods. Go camping, whatever floats your boat, then we'll see.

Guest COGrizzly

I don't know who Stan Courtney is, but if he's someone who says there's such a thing as bigfoots and bigfoots hitch rides on freight trains then yes, he is mistaken.

Hey there Saskeptic. Stan is a member here, but seldomly posts. He also has his own website - stancourtney.com. He is a BFRO investigator for the state of Illinois.

I could be mistaken, but when he saw what he saw, he was absolutely dumbfounded. I also think he had major reservations about telling the story, who wouldn't?. Stan is a pretty stand up guy. He knows a ton about birds and sounds of the forest.

I have to say, I have an incredibly tough time believing BF's use/ride on trains for any reason whatsoever. It's just that Stan's reputation is pretty solid.

ETA - Oppps, sorry BFSlueth. Didn't see until I posted.

Edited by COGrizzly

Cowgirl - Is there any way you could PM me the copy of the book cover?

Fact or fiction, I am extremely interested in acquiring a copy.

If anyone in the Florida area is making a fruit stand run and is willing to pick up a book for me (I'll reimburse!) Please PM me.

Thanks all, one thing that I have found about the entire BF phenomena, is that you will always come across unbelievable accounts.

To most BF is unbelievable enough, add in to that some of the more unique accounts and it does seem ridiculous....something that BF would want us all to think!

If the Mongolian BF can speak like a small child, and the PNW BF communicate through sign language, I really don't find clothes wearing or hair braiding all that impossible.

The smoking part, sure I could see how they could smoke (hell chimps do it all the time), but my issue would be WHERE are they getting them? That's the part I find harder to understand....

Thanks all.

Guest Jodie

I might be making a road trip to Fort Lauderdale soon and will go through that area. Cowgirl, if you could give me some general GPS co-ordinates, it would narrow down the search a bit. I'll buy all the copies available, if I can find the place, and bring them back for whoever would like to purchase them. Do you remember landmarks near the fruit stand?

Edited by Jodie

Guest BFSleuth

Use Google Maps and pull up the area in Florida you want. Then type "Wynn Dixie" and you will see there are only 3 or 4 in the target area. Cowgirl noted the fruit stand was next to a Wynn Dixie.

Guest BFSleuth

No problem, using Google Maps like this (by typing in search terms after you have the map area you want) is a very useful tool. I use it for market research all the time.