Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

So.....if they can watch squatches, why can't we??? The desert huh? Hmmmmm

You need to hire personel for 24/7 and suppy them with starlight night vision scopes to scan the county side. Build a tower on a hill in Oregon and you will see them too..........................all it takes is money and time.

Money, I have, but I'm hearing the starlight night vision isn't as good as the FLIR scopes. But Oregon? Seriously? I think they're in PA too(???) My boys are interested in squatching so maybe I can save a buck or two on the surveillance payroll. Someone said to hang fish eight or so feet up in a tree and they'll start hangin out in your area...I suppose anything's possible

Pennsylvania has lots of BFs too and not sure what night visions are the best. Just went with what the Air Force uses. If money is no problem, then come on out to Oregon and set up. I know some prime hills with 360 degree views of over grasslands down into thick forest. After a year, we should have a BF on video! What about 401ks for the hired crew?

As far as the UFO connection with BF anything is possible, but it seems the aliens are more interested in people and cattle. Why would BF be on the alien watch list?

As far as I know, thermal imaging is the best night time gadget. Plus, I can pass the investment off as a business venture since it can also be used to detect heat loss in houses should the wife find out :) A year might be a bit too long for me to be away, the boys have school and all--they're 6 and 9, and for a 401k I have their college fund tucked away and just bought em new quads, they're content. Almost, I'm being "pressured" into zip line for the pool too. People and cattle you say? Hmmm, maybe the aliens combined the two and got a squatch??? That would explain why Ketchum's havin some delays....

Equipping a surveillance team will run into some bucks.

The aliens might be putting the BFs to work doing their heavy lifting such as replacing UFO support legs, or installing heavy doors. Aside from kidding, why would the two be connected in any way?

There's lots of "why's" that seem never explained. Evidently you just have to "know."

I don't get it either.

Guest Jodie

It seems the latest theory going is the aliens are here for the DNA. I think they would by pass us humans and focus on bigfoot DNA since he is more acclimated for living on the planet sans clothes,housing, and fire. Bigfoot/alien hybridization would be the less expensive blend IMO if the aliens consider long term maintenance costs for a subtle invasion.

Guest Maggie

Interesting topic. I CAN'T say there IS a connection or that there is NOT. I am keeping my mind open and just observing to see what happens. I have spoke often about the family place (where I grew up). We have seen UFOs (or at least things WE could not explain). There have been bigfoot sightings in the area.

That isn't proof positive but you never know.

Edited by Maggie

Where did you grow up Maggie?

Jody, interesting theory on the DNA angle.

http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-news-in-national/pa-ufo-bigfoot-reports-alarmingly-high

Below is part of the whole story from the URL above. Another report that may or may not be true. Do you know anything about this story.

An incredible wave of both UFO and Bigfoot reports hit mainly southwestern Pennsylvania in 1973 and 1974, leaving local authorities and Ufologist Stan Gordon unsure of how to deal with the situation. Paranormal Pennsylvania: part 3

If you have not yet read part 1 and part 2 to this series, you may want to start from the beginning.

Ground Zero for Gordon, of Greensburg, PA, was August 7, 1973. Amid an alarming number of UFO reports coming into his UFO Call Center, this telephone call would change everything.

From his upcoming book - Silent Invasion: The Pennsylvania UFO and Bigfoot Casebook - Gordon recalls, "I could never imagine what an impact that phone call would have on my life. I also had no idea that this call would start me on an investigative journey into a bizarre series of strange events that still defies explanation years later."

The caller was not passing details about sighting a UFO. The story seemed far stranger.

The event occurred in a rural area of Greensburg near what was then Greengate Mall. The witness was in his bathroom the evening of July 31, 1973, when he smelled a foul odor.

With the bathroom window open as he was trying to locate the source of the odor, he looked up and saw two shiny glowing red eyes peering into the bathroom from outside. The window was eight feet off of the ground.

scn0017-150.jpgOther family members also noticed the foul smell, and the next day the man was taken to a local hospital by ambulance for medical treatment after he had trouble breathing.

Image: Bathroom window where Bigfoot creature peered in. Copyright © 2009, Stan Gordon Productions.

More witnesses come forward

During the interview, a story emerged that a local teenaged boy and some friends had been walking through a nearby wooded area back in May or June, and encountered a strange creature. The teenager was interviewed by Gordon that same day, telling him that it was nearly dark when he and the other boys heard a snorting sound. Thinking it was a deer, they began throwing rocks in the direction of the noise. But then an 8 to 9-foot-tall creature suddenly emerged from the trees.

From the book: "The bipedal hairy humanoid was walking fast across the road and it continued through the field and was apparently heading up the hill behind the house. The boys described the creature as walking upright like a man, with pointy ears and long arms that did not swing as it walked. The beast was very tall and the boys estimated that it stood between 8 and 9 feet tall. The torso was relatively thin and the body was black and furry. The witnesses estimated that the creature weighed between 200-300 pounds."

The boys ran off - afraid of what they had seen.

DSC09814-150(1).jpgSite investigation turns up footprint

Gordon decided to take a look at the area where these boys had their encounter - and several of the children went with him to show him the way. In the area where the encounter took place - an area Gordon said where ground conditions "were not conductive for good tracks." But he discovered one good footprint - measuring 13 inches long and 8 inches wide - with only three toes. (See photo at top of page.)

Photo: A reduced version of the larger image above - the actual plaster of paris mold taken from the scene. Copyright © 2009, Stan Gordon Productions.

While at the scene, Gordon received a radio alert - Another of his investigator's was on the scene in New Sewickley Township, Beaver County, investigating a Bigfoot sighting that had just occurred that day at 1:40 p.m. A man was reporting that he had been frightened by a tall, hairy creature with glowing red eyes looking into his mobile home window.

The coincidence of the two reports seemed very odd.

Reports begin to pour in

News of the creature sightings began to spread in the area, and now people were coming forward with similar accounts that had already occurred earlier in the year.

A June case involved two 8-year-old boys in Monongahela, PA, Washington County, who witnessed what they described as a large creature, black, hairy, and "digging on some coal" - with red eyes and a bad smell.

A man in the Mon Valley area, not far from the Monongahela case, called to report a dark, hair-covered creature about 10 feet tall near a creek. During a follow-up interview, the man said he talked to state police, who were skeptical, but who told him they were receiving other similar reports in the area.

An August report involved a police officer. From the book:

"August 14, 1973, near New Stanton, 4:30 a.m. Police officer observes glowing eyes

"It was about 4:30 a.m. on August 14 when a police officer on patrol in a wooded area near New Stanton noticed what he thought at first were reflector lights on a trailer. When the officer stopped for a better look, he soon realized that these were not reflectors at all, but appeared to be two glowing eyes, each about the size of a 50-cent piece. The eyes were connected to a tall, dark shape which the officer estimated was about eight feet tall. I talked with the officer, who was quite reluctant to discuss his experience, but he was sure that he had seen something quite out of the ordinary."

The cases were coming in so rapidly, Gordon had to expand his team - including having someone answering calls at his Radio Center 24 hours-a-day.

From the book:

"August 14, 1973, Greensburg, 1 p.m. Creature seen near fishing pond

"A man was fishing about 1 p.m. just a short distance down the road at a lake near the Greengate Mall, outside of Greensburg. The fisherman reported seeing a hairy bipedal creature walking in the nearby woods. This is the same lake that the UFO was reported hovering over at low level on May 11."

Also on August 14 - from the book:

Continue reading on Examiner.com PA UFO-Bigfoot reports alarmingly high - National Paranormal News | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-news-in-national/pa-ufo-bigfoot-reports-alarmingly-high#ixzz1qkmXadQ5

Edited by georgerm

Georgerm, I live 45 min from Greensburg, had chinese for dinner beside the Greengate Mall just Friday--creepy! An 8-9 ft creature only weighing 200-300 lbs would be very lanky, anorexic actually.

Golden Panda next to Westmoreland Mall? Greengate Mall was demolished a few years ago. There is a strip mall with shops and restaurants where it used to be.

Edited by Bonehead74