Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

The camera sees a lot more of them than I do, but I'm gradually acquiring an eye for them. The translucent ones don't show up, but lately, I've been seeing a lot of the balls of light, which are totally different.

There are also little sparks of light that are pretty easy to see.

Interesting, Sasfooty. Thanks!

Sassyfooty, pretty interesting work and want to know more about it.

The group employeed to study anomalies including BF at the ranch is impressive.

National Institute for the Discovery of Science (they study UFOs at the ranch)

Science Advisory Board:

John Alexander, Ph.D.

Warren Burggren, Ph.D.

Douglas P. Ferraro, Ph.D.

Albert A. Harrison, Ph.D.

Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D.

Melvin Morse, M.D.

Martin Piltch, Ph.D.

Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D., Chairman of the Board

Theodore (Ted) Rockwell, D.Sc.

John F. Schuessler, M.S.

Jessica Utts, Ph.D.

Jacques Vallee, Ph.D.

Jim Whinnery, M.D., Ph.D.

Another key player at NIDS is none other than Dr. Jacques Vallee, Ph.D. Did you ever see the 1977 film, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? Actor François Truffaut essentially portrayed Dr. Vallee in a fictional depiction, as the character Claude LaCombe. He is well renowned in Ufology circles as one of the leading scientific researchers of our time on the subject. Dr. Vallee studied the UFO phenomenon throughout the 1960s and 1970s, alongside his mentor, Dr. J. Allen Hyneck. He's written several books on the subject, and Dr. Vallee's quite respectable list of other accomplishments includes the fields of mathematics, astrophysics, computer science, artifical intelligence, and venture capitalism. His list of previous employers include NASA, McDonald Douglas, The University of Texas at Austin, and The Paris Observatory

Bigelow has hired 50 top-flight scientists to assist MUFON in this endeavor to function as consultants and to do expensive lab analysis of alien materials gathered at the location of a UFO event. Bigelow, who never does anything on a small scale, a few years ago founded BAASS (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies)

Edited by georgerm

I believe Steve Kulls did a two hour show on the four corners area a few months back. Lots of video, clear slime/jelly on fences, livestock that had been drained of blood, a rabbit missing its skin, all kinds of weird stuff.....isn't that close to the skinwalker ranch? I tried to figure out which show so I could link it but it just has them listed by dates.

For anyone interested in the Skinwalker Ranch and nearby strangeness in the San Luis Valley/Four Corners area, Christopher O'Brien has three books that are worth checking out. 'The Mysterious Valley': http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/0312958838, and 'Enter The Valley': http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_b_1, both of which I have read and enjoyed. He also has a newer (2007) book on the same topic called 'Secrets of The Mysterious Valley': http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_b_2, that I have not picked up yet.

Also, since there seems to be a significant amount of interest in NIDS, I want to make sure you're all aware they officially disbanded 7 or 8 years ago. Robert Bigelow does still fund some private anomaly research (or so I hear), but keeps it below the radar, so to speak.

Ancient Alien shows have always made some sense to me, Bigfoot could fit in the theory.

yesitis2.gif

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest Jodie

That guy on Ancient Alien's hair bugs me, maybe I should post it in the Venting Thread. I just get this urge to take a comb and gel and fix it for him.

BFF Patron

Still, somebody is providing some security at Skinwalker Ranch which is not in the four corners area (S.E. Utah).....

the ranch is in upper N. E. Utah...... east of SLC.......

Guest Jodie

Maybe stuff gets lose and past the security at the ranch, hence the other weird sightings and incidents in that area. I wonder if the skinwalker ranch is the epi center for the strangeness.

I found this 12 hour weather loop, not sure of the reliability but I thought it was an interesting tid bit to add to the mystery:

http://weather.unisy...t=l12&region=he

Supposedly if you zoom in there is a perfect circular hot spot over the four corner area at times.

Edited by Jodie

BFF Patron

http://site.heropara...m/Schedule.html

Some of the collated observations and reports suggest things are documented in the Uintah Basin area too.

The invisible energy forms moving at 50-60 mph through herds in menacing ways sounds like something to avoid as do some of the other reported phenomenon. Beware of the girly childish voice according to the site above, lol.

Sounds like BF stays in the High Uintahs mostly and leaves the weird stuff for the paranormalists.......ufologists.

Edited by bipedalist

Bigfoots and UFOs are connected as follows:

- Both are the topics of frequent shows on cable TV, and

- People who report either are often regarded as mentally or emotionally challenged.

That guy on Ancient Alien's hair bugs me, maybe I should post it in the Venting Thread. I just get this urge to take a comb and gel and fix it for him.

I think he was just a HUGE Babylon 5 fan...coincidence? I think not.

800px-B5_londo.jpg

Edited by notgiganto

UFOs and bigfoot seem totally unrelated and both are mysteries imho.

Read about Dr. Mack and how courageous he is to put out this theory.

"Perhaps the most well-known researcher in this area is Dr. John E. Mack, who is professor of psychiatry at The Cambridge Hospital, Harvard Medical School. A contributor to over 150 articles in professional (peer-reviewed) journals and a former Pulitzer Prize winner, he certainly appears to have impressive credentials.

He has been involved in almost a hundred of these cases (abductions) personally, and has shocked the professional community by declaring that he believes these beings may be real and that they appear to have an agenda to develop a hybrid race!

At a professional conference on abductions at M.I.T., Dr. Mack asked the provocative question, "If what these abductees are saying is happening to them isn't happening, then what is?"

BF may have nothing to do with this and is simply an evolved biped like all the others found in the fossil record....................we must keep connecting the dots and see what is going on.

Dr. Mack might be onto something real, and I don't know. We basically have three large cans to put reports, theories, ideas, etc.................Can 3 is my largest container.

Can 1: Fact

Can 2: Hoax, lies, misperception, false, bad science, stupid idea, swindle

Can 3: possible and we don't know for sure..................we may never know

An are 51 worker on the Art Bell radio show reported that aliens are infiltrating this complex along with other complexes. This goes into can 3 and possibly can 2 if we can check out the mental state of the witness.

How could aliens get Area 51 clearance and provide proof of education?

• Upvote 1

BF is most likely a big, hairy biped like all the others with no UFO connection. BF is a big pill for many to swallow then add the UFO element, and we have a huge pill that only a whale could swallow.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jodie

Anyone ever hear of UFO abduction reports with gorillas or other primates present on board the ship? I haven't, so if the abduction thing is true, it would seem that bigfoot has something in common with us that the aliens seem to need, assuming they aren't biological moles sent here by the aliens to scout the planet for samples and resources. I've never read a bigfoot report where one was carrying sample baggies or containers. Perhaps they store their specimens in the marsupial pouch that the aliens have genetically designed for them.

• Upvote 1