Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

Jodie, there are a couple of reports I'm aware of where the BF-like creatures were said to be collecting soil samples.

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest MikeG

So, without having read any such reports personally, could that not just be sasquatch digging for roots to eat?

Mike

So, without having read any such reports personally, could that not just be sasquatch digging for roots to eat?

Mike

They were reported to have exited a UFO, obtained the samples, and then returned to the UFO.

Maybe someone could post a report of a BF in relation to a UFO so we can check the accuracy. It seems as BF and UFOs just don't mix and make sense but who am I to say someone didn't see something and report it? It's not impossible to imagine an advanced alien society planting animals on earth for some experiment. Imagine what we will be like 1000 years from now if we survive our own weapons.

George,

Honest question: How would you go about checking the accuracy of such reports? Why not use that technique to check the accuracy of non-UFO related bigfoot reports and solve our problem once and for all? :D

Edited by Bonehead74
  • Upvote 1

Anyone ever hear of UFO abduction reports with gorillas or other primates present on board the ship? I haven't, so if the abduction thing is true, it would seem that bigfoot has something in common with us that the aliens seem to need, assuming they aren't biological moles sent here by the aliens to scout the planet for samples and resources. I've never read a bigfoot report where one was carrying sample baggies or containers. Perhaps they store their specimens in the marsupial pouch that the aliens have genetically designed for them.

There was an excellent X-Files on the abduction of Zoo animals (even a sign language capable Gorilla). Interestingly, the animals were not always returned to their correct cages, but sometimes out of them. Kind of like some abductees returned with their bed clothes on backwords, or not even in their homes but outside in the backyard.

Guest Jodie

Yes, I distinctly remember that episode. I had a computer back then, and typed in zoo's and UFO's, didn't find anything. Since last year, I have checked out the MUFON database to see if there are any reports that match something I have seen in the past, I've never run across much of anything for either scenario.

• Upvote 1

For me, the only bigfoot/ufo connection is one particular 'walking carpet' sidekick that co-pilots a certain ship with a certain smarmy rogue.

George,

Honest question: How would you go about checking the accuracy of such reports? Why not use that technique to check the accuracy of non-UFO related bigfoot reports and solve our problem once and for all? :D

Pretty hard to do since BFRO seems to shy away from these reports. If reported by reputable people..............then I listen but may not believe.

A story is making headlines in Russia regarding students that went looking for Bigfoot but found an alien UFO instead.

On July 13 a group of Archaeological students went on an expedition to find evidence of the legendary Yeti or Bigfoot that is believed to reside on Shoria Mountain in the Kuzbass region of Kemerovo Province in Russia.

Witness accounts of this mysterious ‘cryptiod’ hominid in this area span over centuries although no scientist has ever found conclusive proof of its existence.

While digging for possible bone remains the students noticed a UFO hovering over them. At the time they saw the UFO, luckily, one of the team was filming anyway. The bizarre craft manoeuvred back and forth before vanishing.

the students now refer to the encounter as a ‘miracle’.

Expert on UFO activity internationally and All News Web editor, Mr Michael Cohen, notes that the film ‘might be computer generated and needs further study. Alternatively many have suggested a connection between Bigfoot and aliens, some suggesting Bigfoot is indeed an ET.

Edited by georgerm

Why would archeology students be on a hunt for yeti? Not using tools or partaking of society, yetis wouldn't leave any archeological evidence, I could understand paleontogy students but not archeology students. I suspect this one is a hoax.