Will "finding Bigfoot" Get A Season 3?

Guest Twilight Fan

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would love to see them run into into Josh Gates and the Destination Truth crew while out on one of their international investigations. I'm curious to know what Gates thinks of the term "squatchy" :)

Guest Twilight Fan

Maybe if I just watch the show hoping for a laugh (instead of some actual information), it would be more enjoyable. Lowering expectations, the key to "squatchy" happiness...

^BINGO!

Edited by Twilight Fan

i have been on these bfro sideshow expiditions. as like anything in this world, pump enough booze into anyone and the truth comes out. its like any other reality show, take some kind of "story" and make it more entertianing. obviousy each shot is done multiple times and it is truly a show. he learnt how to do the show through the years of hosting these éxpiditions'. the last one on went on was to simply focus and learn the business plan. hey, you can get into trouble by selling "hope" expecially when it comes to finding what is considered by mainstream and the law as to be a fantasy. hey, a faked video, stories, speculative statements, none of this puts anyone at legal risk. true scientists are salesmen. while some try to copyright images etc. does anyone other than moneymaker get rich off this stuff. being on bfro expiditions. with the amount of money going through the organziation and the level of claimed activity, not getting proof by now is to me clear indication that they are an for profit entertaimment company.

Oh my god, really? :o Matt, look what you did with your corrupt squatching ways. You made an innocent child cry tonight. SHAME on you, Matt! No wonder you put a crying baby doll in the forest two episodes ago. You're used to having that affect on the little ones.

Yup as soon as Matt starting howling, my child started to scream in terror. Strangely he didn't notice when Bobo or Cliff howled.

Which episode had the crying doll in it? I guess if they could bring a baboon and a bunny it would not surprise me if season three involves live children for "bait". If they don't all run from his bigfoot calls.

Maybe if I just watch the show hoping for a laugh (instead of some actual information), it would be more enjoyable. Lowering expectations, the key to "squatchy" happiness...

I watch it for the amusement of Ranae's annoyance with being told everything is bigfoot, Matt's pompousness and Bobo saying everything is squatchy. And for such classic moments as Todd Standing looking like he is going to cry when they called him a fraud.

It's just a good show that covers everything about Bigfoot I don't see it going off air ever...until they find Bigfoot.

Lol at matt being jealous of todd standing and dismissing todds work as a hoax without ANY evidence of such host on national tv. Smh,smh

Guest Twilight Fan

I can't believe tonight is already the season finale! :( I'll miss this show until it comes back for season 3.

Okay, here is a brief rundown of the final show. Cliff knew nothern Utah was squatchy because of what he saw on Google Earth, Bobo listened to a hunter/witness and told him that he knows that he saw a squatch, Moneymaker got on all fours and smelled grass and said it smelled grassy. Ranee had no explaination for a snowplow drivers BF sighting. And the group actually got a single call back.

Guest Twilight Fan
Moneymaker got on all fours and smelled grass and said it smelled grassy.

LOL, oh Matt...facepalm. :lol:

Guest alford anthony

I think we should come back tonight and see what we can find,this area is definatly squatchy!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wudewasa

An unknown vocalization was emitted and registered in the team's cerebral cortexes via their auditory systems. After their neurons sorted things out, it was declared via their speech functions that they had interacted with a bigfoot. Keep in mind their sense of sight was not invoked.

Viewers suffered through another clip of MM examining a desiccated elk carcass and proclaiming it to be connected somehow to a bigfoot because a leg was missing.

So, due to these innovative research techniques and startling discoveries, the team goes global next season.

Guest alford anthony

If they go global,I hope they leave Moneymaker over there or at least make him wash his hair before his return to the states :locomotive: