In-Line Trackways

HOLDMYBEER

Sorry Slabdog I was "just mentioning" the vast scale of the hoaxing,the dramatic efforts they go to in order to place them in such obscure places sometimes. I am sorry they disturbed you as a child,that was probably their intent. I guess I rambled off a little,I thought that was what we where doing.

So here, I will amend

Yes Slabdog,people are still finding inline tracks.

Is that better?

Edited by JohnC

I am genuinely interested in the inline track thing as well. Like,Holdmybeer, I have heard of researchers who consider this a legitimate clue to the authenticity of tracks. If Bigfoot does indeed exist then I think its an interesting question. As we evolved, our gluteal muscles moved up to accommodate bi pedal motion, is this correct? As well as our legs grew longer? Now combine that with the heavier weight and size of a Bigfoot, and I am genuinely interested in advantages or disadvantages to the type of motion inline tracks show, and why.

I could be way off here, I don't know, but I think its a good topic,and I would like to learn more about it.

if it is a legitimate clue for trackways being authentic, i doubt the males enjoy running much, thats gotta be uncomfortable...ohmy.gif

Guest COGrizzly

Here's what the Beefro says about in line trackways -

"Q: Why do bigfoots step in a line (unlike humans which tend to step in a staggered pattern)?

A: Because bigfoots walk along narrow "coyote trails" most of the time.

If you don't want to fall down or snag your foot along coyote trails, you must walk in a line.

Even on brushy trails in flat terrain, stepping only on the trail helps you move along more quietly."

The tracks I saw were slightly bipedal, in deep snow, up a steep hill, and had a small pile of snow at the "toe" of each print. Several people saw them and no one could figure out what animal made them. Rabbit? no. Mulie? no. It wasn't a stotting animal. While I think a lot of Squatch trackways are mistaken animal trackways, some are true mysteries.

I spoke with a man who followed a trackway with snowshoes in the Wemenuche (sp). He said he followed them for MILES. Huge tracks. Slightly bipedal. Almost the same gate the entire way. Deer and other animals stop every so often. These did not. Same gate for MILES....as if the creature was simply walking. But the size of the print was close to 20 inches and the distance between the prints was about 4 feet.

post-126-083135700 1328391565_thumb.jpg

Edited by COGrizzly

BFRO link also shows a number of photographs of trackways in snow left by a variety of game animals. To follow through with their theory, did primitive man walk in-line? Do current members of jungle-dwelling tribes walk in-line? Is not modern man the product of walking game trails for thousands of generations, just like sasquatch?

The prints my brother and I saw at Blue Creek mountain were consistent with a bigfoot in size and stride length. They were in line. It was in a couple feet of snow and from the trail it looked to me like it was walking down to the redwood forest below or toward the ocean. They were too old to show the toes and it was too steep to follow going in that direction. The snow had melted in patches going the other direction as I recall but there were enough that I didn't think it was likely some animal hoping but it was certainly a possibility. I remember they were more in line than the gate of a normal person would be.

Perhaps walking that way is related to greater weight and trying to keep the feet directly under the mass to support it better. It might give a larger animal better balance under some circumstances like if it were walking slow. It could be the result of something else in the anatomy but I would guess it would be related to being heavier.

It could just be variations in gate between individuals where only some of them walk that way some of time. It is a bit to complicated and there are too many unknowns for me to have much of an opinion on it. It is a subtle difference since we can easily walk that way.

I think so. Does anyone have the photos handy?

This is a diagram of the Laetoli trackways. Two Australopithecus afarensis but notice how one toes out more than the other. The larger prints seem much more in line.

tdc02_img_laetolitrack_l.jpg

Photo:

p15.jpg

Ah, here it is:

0_track.gif

Guest tirademan

Apparently they are Slabdog, its obvious there hundreds,if not thousands of those wooden feet out there, and huge cult following all over North America gleefully putting footprints out there for all to find, often in remote area's, or even private land that has limited access. Its a great conspiracy...oooh they are crafty those wooden stomper guys.

Yep, those wooden stomper guys have been out there for a long time too!

Suits and fake feet are 2 mainstays of the "there must be a more reasonable answer" tactic.

Why they walk inline...now that IS a mystery.

tirademan

post-325-076535900 1328404329_thumb.jpg

I guess I do remember seeing examples of modern man making an in-line trackway. (...in the name of research)

Edited by HOLDMYBEER

CO:

I would imagine you have probably see a ton on "in line tracks" made by animals leaping ahead in deep snow.

How would you describe the biggest difference between those tracks and the ones you found that appeared to be bipedal?

Is it the fact that there is no stopping points, as you discussed earlier? Is it how the tracks look inside the snow hole? Or is it the lack of snow disturbance between the tracks?

We have found tracks that were in direct line of the first foot print in the snow and in the leaves.The snow tracks that we have found in two different locations of Michigan were of that of a small child.Bare feet and a long step one in front of the other .In another area we have found the creature walking side ways on a frozen lake.Now small details like these a hoaxer is not going to think up and this creature is like living like animal in the wild.We just find it strange thata creature would track like this for a long range.It seems like you would be of balance and we have tried and yes it is a little off balance .

This is more for the exports as to why this creature has a pattern of inline tracking.If I see of set offset tracks i just walk on by and pay no attention to them ,But if I see tracks that are in line well i am going to follow as far as I can.It is worth the track to follow and see where it will take you.:)