http://paranormal.ab...s_12_02_27t.htm

Huh. Wonderful.

#3 JiggyPotamus

JiggyPotamus

Chiye-tanka

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

This has to be a hoax, obviously. That is my opinion at least. There is zero chance that a film such as that described has ever existed, because the alleged events never transpired. This crap all got started, to my knowledge at least, because somebody decided that the Blue Creek Mountain video from 1967 was the same as the Patterson film. This was clearly not the case.

But the worst part is that even the Blue Creek Mountain video did not contain any evidence at all of any type of blood being spilled, or bigfoot being killed. None whatsoever. What was pointed to as evidence was clearly NOT. There was even color manipulation to make the water look "bloody", as well as Titmus' hand. My favorite was the still clip saying that the tracking dog had attacked Titmus...lol. The video clearly shows what truly happened, ie he was petting the dog.

I am sure everyone knows the story, if I do, since I haven't been around all that long. This is how this myth basically started, and the linked article just seems like a poor attempt at reviving it. There has been ZERO evidence over the years, and definitely nothing to even make anyone remotely consider the possibility. There are two people who I blame for this, although others may disagree, and those two people are MK Davis and Paulides.

Even though the film they were using was of poor quality and lacking great detail, I cannot forgive the claims that were made. Even with this poor resolution anyone who is objective can clearly see that the claims are fabricated. So to sum it all up, here is what I think of this person who supposedly has a brother who knows a guy's story...

IF it is real, prove me and whoever else agrees with me wrong. If not, this person is either hoaxing, or being hoaxed, by this person who supposedly has the film. I find it plausible that the person with the film has a copy of the Blue Creek Mt. video, and has fallen prey to the rantings and ravings of a so-called "journalist" *chuckles*...

#4 roguefooter

roguefooter

Yeti

• Members
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Just sounds like one of the Bluff Creek Massacre cheerleaders took this guy for a ride so he would publish it and add some credibility to their story.

#5 WV FOOTER

WV FOOTER

Skunk Ape

• Administrators
  • 3,987 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:51 AM

Just another attempt to discredit the Patterson Film as well as the existence of Bigfoot. Believe what you want.

Edited by WV FOOTER, 06 February 2012 - 04:52 AM.

Please consider joining the Forums Premium Membership Plan if you are 18 years of age, have made 75 or more posts and have a Warning Status of 2 Strikes or Less.

Remember, Don't Drink And Drive!

#6 zigoapex

zigoapex

Chiye-tanka

• Inactive
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

Posted Image

#7 Wheellug

Wheellug

Oh Mah

• Sésquac
  • 732 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

Another second hand account of something... "My cousin".
If it wasn't documented, it didn't happen.

"TheBill is getting after your stuff. a whole youtube vid."

#8 JohnC

JohnC

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:52 AM

I put it in the same category as this

http://pgfhoax.blogs...oax-proven.html

nothing more than smoke and mirrors, to attempt to muddy the waters further.

Do you think the same people are behind all this?

"There is nothing in cryptology that violates any established laws,laws of physics,or laws of nature,what it violates are some peoples sensibilities, so its really,that's more of a social problem rather than a scientific problem." Dr.J.Richard Greenwell

Show me the monkey suit!-me

#9 LAL

LAL

Sasquatch

• Banned
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

"Bob Patterson"? "...the Bigfoot video from the 1970s"? Must be a different massacree. :whistle:

#10 kitakaze

kitakaze

Sasquatch

• Members
  • 6,492 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

The film starts off very shaky. After a few seconds the subjects come into focus. It starts off with a few of these creatures digging for something. Not just one. I remember him saying distinctly "three". They are also very far away from the camera. They start to walk down a trail or a path and then they stop by a pond or a puddle of water. They separate, but then soon regroup. It seemed like these creatures were just doing a surveillance of the area.

Three Bigfoots being followed down a trail? Or dear, if the massacre crowd gets that and then what Gimlin's friend and Bigfoot enthusiast circuit regular Thom Cantrall said of his personal discussion with Gimlin...

Posted Image

Posted Image

From the 33:26 time mark...

"I talked to Bob Gimlin last June at the Oregon Sasquatch Summit and he said they were actually following seven sets of tracks and then followed three down into that creek bottom along the creek there." - Thom Cantrall

http://blip.tv/conun...squatch-4982048

Even though Thom Cantrall is not a massacre believer and is a personal friend of Gimlin's who says they discussed this amazing story twist on three separate occasions, we should toss him under the bus because Gimlin never changes his story accept for all those times he changes his stories. No, really, ask him about Chico and roll the dice to see what he answers with.
Bigfoot is everywhere, yet nowhere. LTC8K6 on the JREF

Bigfooters are like Mets fans. There's always tomorrow. Furious George on the old BFF

You don't have to believe it's real to love Bigfoot. Me

My brain is swimming. Louise (Graziella Granata) Slaughter of the Vampires 1962

#11 JohnC

JohnC

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

The unfortunate reality is any troll can go make a page, or present a "story" to an existing fringe site, then ask a buddy to link it here, or even just wait till someone does, then try to incorporate into their "story". Its to bad when you try to pursue interest in a topic, and learn about it, you run into these types.

"There is nothing in cryptology that violates any established laws,laws of physics,or laws of nature,what it violates are some peoples sensibilities, so its really,that's more of a social problem rather than a scientific problem." Dr.J.Richard Greenwell

#12 LAL

LAL

Sasquatch

• Banned
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

I don't see a mention of the part where BH jumped into a hole.

I guess I'll just have to wait 'til I see it - on YouTube.

#13 SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Sasquatch

• Sésquac
  • 5,067 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

I don't see a mention of the part where BH jumped into a hole.

I guess I'll just have to wait 'til I see it - on YouTube.

I've been thinking of getting into posting videos on Youtube, Lu....so, I'll see if I can put together a video for you....showing Heironimus jumping into his Hole...and a few innocent Sasquatches getting blasted... :)

It may take me several months, though.....so don't hold your breath, waiting. ;)
A message from Peter Byrne....to Pat Beaton:
The last time I met Patterson, at his home in Tampico, WA., the poor fellow was dying, sitting in his back garden on a wooden chair, a veritable skeleton...his fatal illness being Hodgsons disease. He was thoroughly depressed and very angry at the skepticism with which science - and many people - viewed the footage, 
and one of the last things he said to me was..."You know, Peter, we had an opportunity to shoot that thing. Bob had a loaded rifle on it. Maybe that's what we should have done. Then people would believe us."

#14 LAL

LAL

Sasquatch

• Banned
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

I'll hold my breath if I darned well please, Sweaty. So, you're part of it too. I knew it all along. :wacko:

I keep wondering if the source's initials are B. S..

#15 Wheellug

Wheellug

Oh Mah

• Sésquac
  • 732 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

yeah but.. my cousin said BH was afraid of being shot in the back by one of the hunters.
The whole story, according to my cousin, is that BH was dressed as a female BF to attract the males to him, whilst the other fellas were in the woods waiting to blast them as they came into range.

I asked my cousin for evidence, but he said the guy who told him was afraid to make it public so they put all the stuff in a mason jar, under some guys porch.
If it wasn't documented, it didn't happen.

"TheBill is getting after your stuff. a whole youtube vid."

#16 JohnC

JohnC

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:05 AM

lol, I need to revisit this

Edited by JohnC, 06 February 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#17 parnassus

parnassus

Yeti

• Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

lol, I need to revisit this

yes, you do. The fact that you cited Bill's showing of the trackway footage as an argument against the evidence at http://pgfhoax.blogs...oax-proven.html, when really it supports that idea, shows that you don't have an understanding of the issue. :unsure:
p.
ProTip: a troll is not someone who writes at his own website. A troll would be more like, oh, for example, the visitors who left all the non contributory inflammatory comments there.

Edited by parnassus, 06 February 2012 - 11:39 AM.

Another day, another million trailcam-days, another ten million securitycam-days, another 8 billion miles driven in the US, and still no bigfoot images and no bigfoot roadkills.

#18 Cotter

Cotter

Bigfoot

• Steering Committee
  • 4,857 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

Quite the fantastic tale! LOL

Forgive my ignorance...

Is Eric Beckford a name in BF research?
A message from Peter Byrne....to Pat Beaton:
The last time I met Patterson, at his home in Tampico, WA., the poor fellow was dying, sitting in his back garden on a wooden chair, a veritable skeleton...his fatal illness being Hodgsons disease. He was thoroughly depressed and very angry at the skepticism with which science - and many people - viewed the footage, 
and one of the last things he said to me was..."You know, Peter, we had an opportunity to shoot that thing. Bob had a loaded rifle on it. Maybe that's what we should have done. Then people would believe us."

"and incs married to morgan freemans sister.....or something like that  ;)" - Doc Holiday

#19 LAL

LAL

Sasquatch

• Banned
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

Here's some nicely put information on Jon-Eric Beckjord:

http://www.squatchop...n-Erik_Beckjord

#20 JohnC

JohnC

Yowie

• Members
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

Well Parn, I was looking at the pictures, the points of comparison,and if you look at the picture of the cast being made, then compare it with the overhead shot, they are obviously not the same cast. The terrain is completely different, and the 1,2,3 comparison are to a rock that is not the same rock, or in the same position in each photograph. Then there is the large rock up in front of the print, that does not appear in both frames, then there is the rock to the left of the print that is not in both frames. Although the cast is similar, it is far from a match. Then of course the whole way the ground lays is wrong,compared to the overhead, to the one he is crouched casting.
But then I realized this was just going to open the door to buckets of water,and brushing the ground with branches,and whatever wild idea's this genius hoaxer Gimlin came up with. I did not really feel like engaging in an argument about this supposed irrefutable proof of a hoax.
Then I go back and look at the number of posts ,many of these debunkers(trollers) have made, and I think, wow, do I really want to get that involved with an argument that some people have spent the time to make literally thousands, if not tens of thousands of posts,spanning years,and multiple forums and names, in a vain attempt to prove the hoax?
Remember the old saying Parn? Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience? I know that is a bit harsh, and I am not calling anyone a fool, but the analogy fits pretty well here I think.