Infra Sound And Getting Zapped

Guest tracker

The gist of the conversation was that police use them for crowd control. I was just pointing out that the RCMP does not use them for such. Did not mean to imply you thought otherwise - sorry.

The last part was a bit of a joke - notice the smiley? (The "spur-less boogie" was a phrase referring to an internal discipline board where the member was obliged to appear in a stripped down uniform which meant lanyard, sidearm, spurs, etc, were not to be worn. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Serge )

No problem, I guess I misunderstood your "joke" smiley for a "I proved you wrong smiley" (I am having a brain fart here and can't think of the proper word I should use)

VPD bought one before the Olympics and disabled the "sonic cannon" aspect of it as well.

Infrasound produced by animals is real and known. Do BF use this energy? Not known.

But measuring and recording infrasound is not difficult. However, there are many natural sources of infrasound not associated with animals. Waterfalls, magma movement, strong winds and tornadoes, etc. can all produce infrasound.

To prove it as it relates to BF, one would have to have the proper equipment and record it during an encounter, preferably with multiple witnesses and even better, some video.

Microphones that can record it are expensive (easily in the thousands). Surplus geophones can be modified to work, and some can be found for less than a good mic. But the extra gear and recording setup will still be expensive.

Infrasound in the 18-19hz range can cause pain and incapacitation, and even injury with enough energy. It's a plausible theory, although no definitive evidence exists yet regarding a BF connection. But that doesn't mean it's not worth discussing; quite the contrary. If many reports of infrasound are compared and match, and they also match the hard data on infrasound that we do know about, then there is a more compelling case for investigating it as it applies to BF.

Thank you for bringing us back on topic

Correct, I got "zapped"(if that is what it was) before I had the visual. I am not even sure how long I laid there. The fear did not hit me until I figured out what I was looking at. I was a 17 year old boy. I prayed for my father to come and "rescue" me. I thought I would never see my mom again. It was primal fear. I was thinking I was going to die and all the "Bigfoot" did was eat and walk away. I acted like a wuss.

No you didn't, you just didn't know what was happening. Do you think the creature saw the stand and zapped it just in case it might have a human in it, or do you think maybe he saw you climb up in it? Have you ever wondered about it?

I've always been on the fence regarding infrasound.

Might wanna read this....

I am not sure this guy in his study had the right equipment. There are so many more studies out there that have found a correlation with the symptoms experienced at certain levels of infrasound, 10-18Hz. He also said his equipment kept cutting out, maybe it's a sustained, targeted source that is needed to cause the side effects?

Anyway, I found a patent number for a crowd dispersal device that police or security can use that utilizes infrasound if anyone is interested: US patent 601730. There are several patents for devices using sound that alter brain waves such as US patent 4834701 and 5123899

There is even a patent for a program that detects infrasonic and ultrasonic speech for those interested in the possibility of bigfoot speech: United States Patent Application 20070276658

I had thought to develop a device for sterilization of OR rooms using infrasound and light but it was already invented. Always a day late and a dollar short, as usual. That is the only reason I know about this stuff.

Edited to add this article: http://www.nature.com/nmat/journal/v9/n2/full/nmat2591.html

It is a cool new way to destroy cancer cells using sound at a level of 10Hz. If you had any doubt that infrasound can cause biological changes these are the kinds of research articles you need to look for.

Edited by Jodie

No you didn't, you just didn't know what was happening. Do you think the creature saw the stand and zapped it just in case it might have a human in it, or do you think maybe he saw you climb up in it? Have you ever wondered about it?

I doubt it.I was in that stand for 4 hours before the encounter. Not sold on infra sound.

I'm not sold on infrasound regarding bigfoot since we haven't found one that can be examined. I don't rule it out as a possibility since it occurs in nature with many different variations on anatomical structures in different animals that can produce that type of communication. The affects are pretty well documented but whether bigfoot can do that, even if they possess the capability for producing infrasound, is anyone's guess. There is only one study that I am aware of done by N. G. Stelkis on known ape species where she was using equipment to detect their use of infrasound but I never heard about any results.

This is a recording from Mississippi. It was made at a location with intense Bigfoot activity. It was recorded with a K-6 Sennheiser with a medium shotgun capsule. The mic is rated 20 to 20,000 but goes farther. It was an overnight recording and it was a calm night without wind. Please use caution this is a woofer blower.

Mar319pm7h10mIS.wav

Guest gershake

This is a recording from Mississippi. It was made at a location with intense Bigfoot activity. It was recorded with a K-6 Sennheiser with a medium shotgun capsule. The mic is rated 20 to 20,000 but goes farther. It was an overnight recording and it was a calm night without wind. Please use caution this is a woofer blower.

Mar319pm7h10mIS.wav

Better than most techno I know. :D

Mar319pm7h10mIS.wav

Very interesting audio and thank you for sharing this. UPs

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to understand this getting zapped and infrasound thing. Is it the all of a sudden fear get out of here feeling or something else. I camp by myself a lot and have only experienced the fear get out of here feeling a couple of times from the Abiqua area, nowhere else.

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

I'd like to understand it better too. Is the zapping a sudden overwhelming fear? Is being zapped different from the feeling of being watched, which kind of creeps up on you until you can't ignore it anymore? Is it something on a spectrum, where one end of it is mild discomfort and the other end is "I'm going to throw up, I'm so scared"? Does the fear without a sighting feeling happen more often in the daytime or night?

I used to traipse all over my friend's ranch in the Texas Hill Country, never feeling scared or jumpy or anything. Then one day, I got spooked. A deer had burst out of the trees across the river from me with a loud snort of some kind. I knew it was just a deer but it scared the hell out of me for a second, and then I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. That happened a couple of times in a row, and after the second time, I couldn't bring myself to go exploring out there anymore. By myself anyways. Now that I know about Bigfoot, I wish I could find the courage. It's very hilly and lots of gorges and ravines that might make good BF habitat.

I also remember getting that feeling of being watched, "need to get out of here now" when I was 14. I used to take a walk around the neighborhood every night back then and loved it. And then had that feeling once and never went out at night again. But it could just have been the natural fear of being a young girl alone outside at night with not very many people out and about. However, my brother and my father had some reallllly creepy experiences in this neighborhood around that time, also at night, that I only found out about later. It was a subdivision newly carved out of ranch land, and both of the houses we lived in, in that subdivision, were on the edge of the development, facing out into miles and miles of undeveloped land.

My brother and dad went on a road trip to Wyoming several years ago. They'd crossed into Idaho on the way to Hemingway's grave and it was late at night. They pulled over along an isolated stretch of the highway to stretch their legs and smoke a cigarette. It was pitch dark. All of a sudden they said they looked at each other and threw their cigarettes to the ground, jumped in the car, and got out of there as fast as they could. They said they had an overpowering feeling that they were being watched. I can't remember if they said that the woods went quiet or not. But bigfoot never crossed anyone's minds. It's only recently that I've become obsessed, I'm seeing some of these things in a new light.

I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I may be the only person on this forum that has actually conducted experiments using infrasound in a laboratory environment and has studied and tested its use as a weapon. I was a test engineer in a government facility in the Huntsville, Alabama, area in the 1980's and part of the 90's. We did research, engineering and testing for NASA, the Army Missile Command, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Government and Department of Defense entities.

I don't have time right now to get into an explanation of this phenomena, but I can tell you that I firmly believe that BF are capable of generating and directing it and using it against us, if they so choose. Also, as some of you have alluded to, some people are much more susceptible to its effects than others, but EVERYONE can eventually be strongly affected by it, at the right frequencies and energy (dB) level. The frequency range that has the most consistent effect on humans is from around 9 to 13 Hz, although we can be affected by frequencies from around 5 to 20 Hz. In addition, the effect can be "tuned" according to frequency mix and energy to achieve different types of effects which can range from euphoria to paranoia to unconsciousness and even an effect very similar to anaphylactic shock.

In addition, it's been my observation that some BF groups and individuals are more prone to use it on us than others, and it may only be used by the Alphas or other mature members of a group.

More later. It will probably be tomorrow sometime.