In Which State Will Bigfoot Be Found In?

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

I was thinking the other night about the states that have had the most reliable sightings and that got me to wondering in what state Bigfoot will most likely be discovered? I know that here in my home state of Oklahoma that there are some credible sightings in the southeastern part of the state. Ten yrs ago I would have definately said a state such as Washington, California or Oregon.....but now? Just curious as to what my fellow BFF buddies think.

Huh. I'd look at human population density maps to get a feel for this one.

Squish em in from all sides and see what happens. More sitings and a far greater chance someones going to accidentally take one out with the Sienna. Man, that would suck. It'd be like one of us getting taken out by a smartcar. It'd be kind of embarrassing. But we'd still be dead.

But as to "found" I think he's been "found" in quite a few states already. It's not like he really has to hide that hard. "Look at me! I'm a tree!"

Guest Lesmore

I was thinking the other night about the states that have had the most reliable sightings and that got me to wondering in what state Bigfoot will most likely be discovered? I know that here in my home state of Oklahoma that there are some credible sightings in the southeastern part of the state. Ten yrs ago I would have definately said a state such as Washington, California or Oregon.....but now? Just curious as to what my fellow BFF buddies think.

Could be a Canadian province....British Columbia could be a likely area...right up there with California, Oregon, Washington. B.C. is in the same region.

I believe the 'state' bigfoot will be found in will be the dead or unconscious state.

Kerchak,

Good one ! Ha !

I'll go with here in BC for sasquatch bein' found in one of the "states" mentioned above, Eh !

Pat...