In Which State Will Bigfoot Be Found In?

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

I would love to see a thread about the alternatives to shooting one, because if they even "might" be kinda people, then harvesting one is still murder. Whether by a scientist or some hick with a gun, murder is murder, if they are people. Even if it's an animal, do ya always have to "harvest" something just for proof. That is incredibly arrogant to me.

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

I would love to see a thread about the alternatives to shooting one, because if they even "might" be kinda people, then harvesting one is still murder. Whether by a scientist or some hick with a gun, murder is murder, if they are people. Even if it's an animal, do ya always have to "harvest" something just for proof. That is incredibly arrogant to me.

Lets say someone kills a Sasquatch, they will become famous overnight forever to be known as the Man(or Woman)who killed Bigfoot. Think of the TV interviews, the books, the movie deals!!!!MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!! Every Tom **** and Harry would be in the woods shooting everything that moves. And in my opinion, science would need for than one body. This scientist isnt sharing or this scientist is a jerk so they would need more specimens. I agree I think it is very arrogant to kill one to prove its real. I saw a guy with six fingers on one hand. But I didnt kill him to prove it to people.

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

Lets say someone kills a Sasquatch, they will become famous overnight forever to be known as the Man(or Woman)who killed Bigfoot. Think of the TV interviews, the books, the movie deals!!!!MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!! Every Tom **** and Harry would be in the woods shooting everything that moves. And in my opinion, science would need for than one body. This scientist isnt sharing or this scientist is a jerk so they would need more specimens. I agree I think it is very arrogant to kill one to prove its real. I saw a guy with six fingers on one hand. But I didnt kill him to prove it to people.

HAHAHAHA....it censored the name :lol:

I actually agree that shooting one might end up being legally considered "murder", as I agree that they may well be of the genus homo. However, I use the term "harvest" because it fits, and it appears to work with the squeamish and mods (I've been silenced before by such people regarding the killing of a sasquatch):

–noun

1. Also, har·vest·ing. the gathering of crops.

2. the season when ripened crops are gathered.

3. a crop or yield of one growing season.

4. a supply of anything gathered at maturity and stored: a harvest of wheat.

5. the result or consequence of any act, process, or event: The journey yielded a harvest of wonderful memories.

–verb (used with object)

6. to gather (a crop or the like); reap.

7. to gather the crop from: to harvest the fields.

8. to gain, win, acquire, or use (a prize, product, or result of any past act, process, plan, etc.).

9. to catch, take, or remove for use: Fishermen harvested hundreds of salmon from the river.

On the demand that a body on a slab is "required", you need to address that with the unyielding "skeptics". It is they who make this demand, even (ridiculously) demand "proof" before a search for the creature is warranted by officialdom (IOW, "we need proof before we seek proof", or some such stupidity).

Also, with regard to the comparison of Asia to North America, I also think an Asiatic version of sasquatch (almas, yeti, almasti, yeren, etc) is more likely in my mind to be discovered than a sasquatch. I believe there are more of them in Asia, there is less wildlife management regulation (or acceptance/adherence to such regulation), and generally a better chance of discovery. Indeed, the homo floresiensis find has even spurred more interest from academic scientists on Orang Pendek, and might actually attract some funding for more investigation.

I actually agree that shooting one might end up being legally considered "murder", as I agree that they may well be of the genus homo. However, I use the term "harvest" because it fits, and it appears to work with the squeamish and mods (I've been silenced before by such people regarding the killing of a sasquatch):

On the demand that a body on a slab is "required", you need to address that with the unyielding "skeptics". It is they who make this demand, even (ridiculously) demand "proof" before a search for the creature is warranted by officialdom (IOW, "we need proof before we seek proof", or some such stupidity).

Also, with regard to the comparison of Asia to North America, I also think an Asiatic version of sasquatch (almas, yeti, almasti, yeren, etc) is more likely in my mind to be discovered than a sasquatch. I believe there are more of them in Asia, there is less wildlife management regulation (or acceptance/adherence to such regulation), and generally a better chance of discovery. Indeed, the homo floresiensis find has even spurred more interest from academic scientists on Orang Pendek, and might actually attract some funding for more investigation.

point taken, but on the possibility of it being even "kinda people"; harvest and murder are the same, and skeptics of at least the JREF variety (Read the nature of their BF related threads) have already decided largely that the creature doesn't exist, so their opinions are largely moot except for the apparent need to save us from our own ignorance. Just look at all the attempts to kill off the largely inconclusive PGF.

point taken, but on the possibility of it being even "kinda people"; harvest and murder are the same.....

IF the species is designated of the genus homo.

Thus the ironic reality: the very people who will determine genus (which will decide if it was a "harvest" or "murder") are the very people now demanding the body from the lay.

If that ain't the ultimate in arrogance, I don't know what is.............

and skeptics of at least the JREF variety (Read the nature of their BF related threads) have already decided largely that the creature doesn't exist, so their opinions are largely moot except for the apparent need to save us from our own ignorance.

While the ultimate expression of unrelevance now due to attitude and ideology, the JREF variety of "skeptic" (in reality, denialists), can be fully expected to turn on a dime the day of discovery and shamelessly demand the legal prosecution of the carcass provider, if for no other reason than revenge for proving them so utterly wrong.

Just look at all the attempts to kill off the largely inconclusive PGF.

Desperation.

Funny Drew, real funny. I would not do that to one of "them". Have a good day!-Knuck

Knuck, would we expect anything else from one of them "closet believers" ? He needs to get the daily funny boy.. shot in, to get the high five from them cool kids, over at the puke hole forum.

My hope...a simple bone could still solve the problem. I've said it before, to bad it died, but they do...so. An it will be a shame when science has to finally admit they excist...because it is our nature to want more.

Pat...

Hey Knuck! Good to see you agaib bro.

I gotta go with Alaska, because I don't want to argue with Hunster. :D

Hey JC, good to hear from you too! I picked what I'm partial to!-Knuck

Knuck, would we expect anything else from one of them "closet believers" ? He needs to get the daily funny boy.. shot in, to get the high five from them cool kids, over at the puke hole forum.

No surprises from the closet believer. And Roger that!-Knuck

My guess is the type specimem will be brought to the public eye either by being shot by a deer or hog hunter in the south/southeast, or hit by a vehicle on an interstate or highway in Washington or Oregon. I'm more than a little surprised one or the other hasn't happened yet.

My wife is from the Tri-Cities in Washington and we were married in Coure Du Lane (forgive my butchering of that name) quite a few years ago. I had never been out there and she gave me a tour that included the Blue Mts and Mt Hood. At one point we were driving from the Tri-Cities to visit her brother in Portland, which takes a person across the Columbia, through the Dalles, then along the river to Portland. It is high country right up to the eastbound lanes on the right, then the westbound lanes, then a drop down to the river on the left. As we drove it I made the comment how a monkee crossing along there wouldn't have a ghost of a chance if it got caught in the lanes. She advised there had been any number of near misses but she didn't know of any that got clipped...

Guest Lesmore

Other parts of North America, other than the west coast areas, that are possible include Eastern Manitoba and North Western Ontario.

There have been sightings in this area for years...the amount and density of forests, lakes...the isolation ...the huge land area...all factors to think about.

One story that always had me wonder took place in the early '40's, in Manitoba I think.

Something about a hunter without a hunting license that in error shot and killed a Bigfoot thinking it was , I believe a Moose.

I've spent a lot of time in this area....I've on occasion, flown over Mb./ NW Ontario by Bush Plane...massive....thick....no human habitation noticeable for hours......

Who knows.....IMO...not even the Shadow.....knows :blink:

Yeah, I don't exist. This is not Huntster. I'm a sasquatch.

Gonna' stuff me in a freezer?

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY
edited out quote