Biggest Bigfoot Ever Reported?

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest Twilight Fan

Does anyone know what size (height) the biggest Bigfoot ever reported was said to be? I don't sift though hundreds of random BF reports and have never met a real life witness.

BUT...On Finding Bigfoot the show, one of the witnesses they talked to said they saw a Bigfoot about 11 or 12 feet tall. I know most people on that show claimed 9 feet or under. How large do you think these things can grow (if they are real)? 11 or 12 feet tall seems SCARY huge.

Edited by Twilight Fan

TF, do a forum search for a thread called "The Tallest Bigfoot" started by Spader. I'd link it here but my "smart" phone won't let me copy and paste.

*edited to add that I have personally heard from a witness claiming 12 feet, and have read reports claiming 14-15 feet.

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest Twilight Fan

Thanks! Holy cow! Someone in that thread said they thought it was 16 feet tall...I can't even imagine that!

Edited by Twilight Fan

Guest BFSleuth

This is an excellent article by W.H. Fahrenbach on Sasquatch Dimensions and Traits. From his data set he seems to say at the far end of the range of size distribution the largest would be 9.5 feet tall, with 24" long tracks, a 77" chest, and weigh 1040 lbs.

http://www.bigfooten...logy/henner.htm

This motorist sighting report estimated the height at 11 feet tall. The drawing in the report sure does get your attention.

http://www.bfro.net/...rt.asp?id=20173

This site says sightings up to 14' tall in Canada have been seen.

http://www.bigfooten...m/sightings.htm

Cryptomundo in this article noted the Canadians are suggested to be a separate tribe or race of "true giants" by researcher Mark Hall, ranging from 12-14 feet.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/bin-ladenx/

Edited by BFSleuth

You might want to check out the book "True Giants" by Mark Hall and Loren Coleman. I haven't read it, but it is about the possibility of something out there that's bigger than bigfoot.

Guest Twilight Fan

You might want to check out the book "True Giants" by Mark Hall and Loren Coleman. I haven't read it, but it is about the possibility of something out there that's bigger than bigfoot.

That sounds fascinating, but far fetched. I mean...if there are these enormous giant beings out there in the world, why haven't more people seen them roaming around? Surely they can't stay hidden in too many places for too long. I know you haven't read the book but...do you know what these giants are? Like, are they giant humans or another creature entirely? It's a scary thought.

Guest KentuckyApeman

bigger than bigfoot.

Sounds like a working title for a movie script, or a new fast food burger.

I'm not sure on the biggest Bigfoot, but this image always intrigued me. If my memory is correct, those guys were apparently in the back of a pick up and they were chased down the road by a Bigfoot the size of their cut out. I think the pic was from the early to mid 70s.

post-63-0-43795100-1332649641_thumb.jpg

That's one BIG cut out. Not sure if the finger placement is intentional though :lol:

Cheers,

Kraig

Guest MikeG

I believe Melba Ketchum described seeing a 10 foot tall sasquatch, measured against the height of a caravan/ trailer.

Mike

Guest Waynescod

How lucky is that? To have seen a ten footer and get to study pieces from them. Good for her she is really in the thick of them, I try and try but can't seem to turn up anything. Has Meldrum ever personally witnessed a Bigfoot?

Guest MikeG

I speak under correction, but I understand that he saw the shadow of one on his tent, and heard it (the creature, not the shadow!!). This is what started his interest in the subject in the first place, if I've got my facts right.

Mike

Guest Bipedal Ape

Do people realise how big 10 foot is. I would think for this creature to be real 6-7 foot would be Max to allow them to stay hidden. 10 feet is just ridiculous in my opinion.

Guest MikeG

Hi BA.

Have you ever seen Henner Fahrenbach's work on the morphology of sasquatch? He is a biologist, one of only a handful of professional scientists to date who have been prepared to risk their reputation by publishing on the phenomena. Google his report, and you'll see an analysis of height ranges from both sightings and from a footlength: height formula. It is interesting reading, and if nothing else, it informs the conversation.

Mike