Biggest Bigfoot Ever Reported?

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest MikeG

Hoax and copycat hoax.

You guys probably don't know just how small and densely populated this country is. There are people everywhere, only 10% tree-cover, (and a huge amount of that is managed pine-plantation), and even the wildest and biggest of our upland parks and wild areas are criss-crossed by roads and footpaths. Bolam is a tiny isolated lake and wood, set in the middle of arable farmland, and crossed by multiple footpaths which will be walked every day by dog-owners. There isn't the slightest chance that there is a population of anything hiding in there. There are very few places in Britain where you can drive more than 3 miles without coming upon human habitation.

I'll bet your house on it......there is no bigfoot over here!

Mike

Hey....I better warn myself to stay on-topic!!!

This is supposed to be about the biggest bigfoot ever guys.........

Mike

I was just wondering what you thought about the Bolam stuff, but I hadn't seen that Bigfoot Encounters article - thanks. I am also wary of investigators that produce a considerable output of books for sale.

I agree with you about everything you say about the UK, along with zero possibility of Bigfoots - I am also in the UK!

OK - thanks for the reply, back to topic...

Guest Kerchak

JP,

I would take that with a complete and utter pinch of salt.

I cycled across the Cairngorms last year. They are a good set of rolling hills, nothing more, and there is no hiding place for anything. The highest peak in Britain is only just over 3000 feet, and we have just a tiny amount of tree cover left. There is no history of sightings in Britain, and not the slightest chance in a million that there are any unknown bipeds over here......the place is just so small, crowded, and farmed. Scotland, not to put too fine a point on it, has the highest alcohol consumption rates in Europe, and a history of practical jokes and tall stories.

I concur.

Here are my own personally taken pics of the Cairngorm area. First pic is on top of Cairngorm itself. Second pic is of the terrain in the Lairhig Gru valley just below. There is no way any bigfoot like creature could exist there undiscovered. Hardly any trees anywhere and the nearest forests (Rothiemurchus and Glenmore) aren't exactly thick and dense.

TopofCairngorm.jpg

LairhigGru.jpg

Edited by Kerchak

Guest Bipedal Ape

Hoax and copycat hoax.

You guys probably don't know just how small and densely populated this country is. There are people everywhere, only 10% tree-cover, (and a huge amount of that is managed pine-plantation), and even the wildest and biggest of our upland parks and wild areas are criss-crossed by roads and footpaths. Bolam is a tiny isolated lake and wood, set in the middle of arable farmland, and crossed by multiple footpaths which will be walked every day by dog-owners. There isn't the slightest chance that there is a population of anything hiding in there. There are very few places in Britain where you can drive more than 3 miles without coming upon human habitation.

I'll bet your house on it......there is no bigfoot over here!

Mike

Hey....I better warn myself to stay on-topic!!!

This is supposed to be about the biggest bigfoot ever guys.........

Mike,

I am out squatching every night, please dont take away my motivation.

Thanks

Guest Crowlogic

Visiting England cured me of wanting to visit England. The idea that there are vast Sherwood Forests and huge castled estates is hugely in error.

Guest Sean V

I recieved a report in 2000 from a fellow who claimed that he observed a creature that he estimated to be between eleven (11) and twelve (12) feet in height.

He spotted it near the Brown Creek campground in Alberta. This occurred during the late summer of 1984.

That is the tallest creature that has ever been reported to me.

Guest Kerchak

Visiting England cured me of wanting to visit England. The idea that there are vast Sherwood Forests and huge castled estates is hugely in error.

There are still sizeable (not vast) forest areas in some places and there are huge castled estates in other places. What you don't get are huge castled estates in the middle of vast forests. Might have been the case in 'Robin Hood times' but not anymore. We used to have bears here once as well. Not anymore.

Quaint towns and villages with castles are in abundance though. Ya just gotta head outside London to see them.

• 2 months later...

Since this thread jived rather close to the other height thread I thought I would ressurect it for anyone who had not seen it. In conversations with witnesses I get very few reports that approach ten feet in height. But I have had some and talked to a few that seemed between ten and eleven feet. I know of another which suggested over twelve. regarding Henner and his stats, if you look at his graph it appears as thought there is at least one report or more for approx 30 in footprint length. Accuracy? Documentation? I sure dont know. Also aware of some very large individuals in Colorado. These may exceed eleven feet. How well documented? Not sure about that either so.. good luck :).