Bigfoot And Trains

Thats what I was talking about in terms of pose, but it isn't the same angle, so you would need a 3d virtual graphic to manipulate that and scale it in, then overlay / fade some forground over it.

Guest BFSleuth

When you click on the link to the newspaper just look at the ownership of the photo, just underneath it. It is a "file photo" of the newspaper. If this were a photo taken by chance, the copyright would be there with something more than "file photo".

IMHO this is simply a marketing photo, nothing more.

Guest Tontar

Here's something that I just read. It is an excellent example of why these discussions are always so chaotic:

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/04/sharon-hill-you-are-not-entitled-to.html

And additionally:

http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/you_are_not_entitled_to_your_own_bigfoot_facts

Thats what I was talking about in terms of pose, but it isn't the same angle, so you would need a 3d virtual graphic to manipulate that and scale it in, then overlay / fade some forground over it.

Nah, wouldn't need anything that complicated. It could all be done in Photoshop. In fact. I would bet it WAS all done in Photoshop.

To get back on topic, a newer forum member at our place claims to have seen something similar to what Stan did but in Minnesota a long time ago and was adjacent to an area where two rivers merged in a wetland forested wildlife refuge type area. The creature was the color of an orangutang and he never put 2 and 2 together as a possible BF until he read the story from Stan.

BFF Patron

Wow Stan, so orangutan-like you wonder if BF learned to do this by watching circus-train orangutan's escape or something. Very odd for sure? If it's a suit, it sure has got some mileage on it now? j/k

Guest BFSleuth

This is a 3rd possible sasquatch witnessed riding the rails.

http://www.stancourt...squatches-pt-3/

Now this is starting to become interesting. I hope this will encourage other folks that have similar sightings to come forward, and to give a little more impetuous to efforts to get video documentation of this behavior.

This sighting seems to be right within a fairly urban environment in daylight, albeit within easy reach of swamps and forests. Maybe they think that nobody will notice if a "big hairy orangutan" is riding the rails, since they would go by humans so quickly.

Stan, how fast do you think the train was moving when you had your sighting?

Someone who has worked with the railroad estimated the train I saw at 30 mph. The next time I was down there the train actually stopped 100 yds in front of me waiting for the tracks to clear

You know what this means don't you? We will need more retired railroaders to chime in here and give us information if they so choose.

We know one has been seen on the right of way, according to the audio on GCBRO and so adding up all the trains (freight and passenger) that have been in service all these years, I'm betting there are more than three occasions. I think it's a marvelous mode of transportation myself. I have ridden the trains since I was a baby with my parents of course and plan to do so again, next week.

The hairy people have watched us for thousands of years and whether they are hopping trains for entertainment or with a destination in mind, is no surprise to me.

Guest BFSleuth

It's interesting that the behavior sighted by Stan and the most recent sighting have the BF/orangutan basically in the same position, between cars. It's also interesting that these are sighting reports in different parts of the country. It makes me think about cases of whale pods that learn a particular hunting behavior that is unique to a pod, but the behavior can spread to other pods. In effect the behavior can be taught and spread from pod to pod. In the case of riding the rails it may be that this behavior can also spread from family group to family group, and would beg the question of how widespread it may be.

It must be pretty widespread, because it happens here & I'm a loooong way from Minnesota & Illinois.

Guest FuriousGeorge

Why is all of this stuff coming out all of a sudden now after this guy Mike's theory? Is this the new thing? I seriously doubt all of this. I'm doubting so much, I'm wondering if trains even exist.