What Would You Do If You Found The Patty Costume In A Pawn Shop?

Guest parnassus

I'm sure things have nested in that mythical suit over the years whether it was a birthday suit or a BH suit. :D

maybe if it really was BH, he was nested inside wearing only his Birthday suit ( under the suit) ;)

Edited by slicktrick

i sometimes avoid the pgf stuff , but ive thought it would be cool if in the BH video (uncut version)

that "bob" would stop,unzip the cowboy suit & a squatch would step out, wink then toss a glass eye to the camera guy

Jodie I love your posts--always quaint, intelligent, sparing on humor but verbally loquatious :)

Slick---> Something like that did happen to a well publicized medium during an "investigation" on a paranormal show that is no longer in production.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2008/11/04/paranormal-state-caught-faking-entire-show

Edited by AaronD

Jodie I love your posts--always quaint, intelligent, sparing on humor but verbally loquatious :)

Slick---> Something like that did happen to a well publicized medium during an "investigation" on a paranormal show that is no longer in production.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTDUuCHVgA7Kq0D9qV9T7B0YezY2U6ofMXyHRYN-dlLglHZxB6Lxg.jpg

"Reverend!"

(I agree wholeheartedly).

inc,lol,nice. aaron,a dude stepped out of a skin? or a suit? or was it supposed to be some sort of exorcism?

You'd have to watch the show to appreciate it fully, but one of their "tough guy" mediums actually came face to face with an entity--per the narrative, and he ran and hid in the living room...refusing to take part further.

like the ghosthunter guys...start off all "gung-ho " to go looking for 'em, then run like heck as soon as something goes "bump" in the dark.

maybe we need a BF suit hunter show..soon as something looks promising yell "AAAAUUGGGHH" & take off

Hmmm, wheels are turning now.....the actors err, BF suit hunters could like, think they see the suit, freak out like panzies and then cut to a commercial real quick. We could call it "Finding Patty" Would anyone ever watch it? LOL With each episode, we could "Get closer to the truth"