Interesting Stories Of Dead Bigfoot

Guest OntarioSquatch

Reports of government 'cover ups' seem to indicate that our officials have a national policy to keep BF reports hush.....hush. We need a senator to question BLM and Forest Service Regional Supervisors to see if there is such a policy. Who can do this?

The Bigfoot was taken to a university in the Bay Area, where it was treated for a few days, then returned to an area about 150 miles from where it was captured. Government coverup. Reported by Thom Powell, The Locals.

Fall 1999: Connell Creek, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska. Near Ketchikan, Alaska, two men found an 8-inch hairy foot in sand by a creek. They threw it back in the creek. They said it belonged to neither a man nor a bear. Possible Bigfoot foot. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

January 2000: Honobia, Oklahoma. The Siege of Honobia. Bigfoot apparently shot and killed as part of a group that was raiding and harassing a rural residence. Other Bigfoots apparently carried off the dead Bigfoot. Reported by the BFRO.

July 2000: 13 miles east of Hood River, Oregon. Along the Colombia River, a dead Bigfoot was spotted on the highway on Interstate 84 off the highway in the westbound lane, apparently killed by a vehicle. The Bigfoot was grey and was stretched out in a fetal position with an arm outstretched. There were several witnesses. No further data on the case. There were no newspaper reports. Government coverup. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

2001: Hood River area, Oregon. Another Bigfoot was reportedly killed on Interstate 84. When investigators went to investigate, they found only tracks and no body. Government coverup. Reported by Ray Crowe.

2003: Duvall, Washington. Northeast of Seattle, a man’s dogs led him to a dead Bigfoot on his property. It had no apparent injuries. He thought maybe the dogs had scared the Bigfoot to death. The Bigfoot was 7-8 feet tall and weighed 350-400 pounds. He called Duvall police, but they never showed up. Instead, in about an hour, a black helicopter landed and men dressed in all black came out. Ordering the man to stay in his house, they put the Bigfoot on a tarp and put it on the helicopter. Reported on the Oregon Bigfoot website. Government coverup.

November 12, 2003: Lafollette, Tennessee. A creature had been killing peoples’ animals. A goat and cat at the very least had been killed. She called the sheriff’s and they came out with a team of deputies and told everyone to get their pets indoors as they were going to eliminate these animals. They tracked the Bigfoot and shot it dead over the next hill.

Guest Check

I just don't get why the government would want to cover up that bigfoot exists.

I dont believe in a systemic cover-up, but *if i did* i would guess it would be for land and habitat protection issues would naturally follow discovery, and the logging industry would have a pretty big problem on their hand.

Guest thermalman

themalman where is this picture?

I've asked him to text or email me a copy of it, if the owner will allow it. It's interesting to note that 85% of the people he guides on the Canadian safaris ask him about BF.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

....I am personally on the fence about a government cover-up, but if the stories are true that Park Rangers are told not to talk of it, then there might be some fire behind that smoke...

Dear VAFooter

I personally think that there is some chance that the government of the military have already discovered Bigfoot, and just concluded it was just some kind of rare apemen having a very primitive existence.

Greetings.

K, Adam.

Guest BFSleuth

It's real enough to the US military that they list sasquatch as part of the fauna for Fort Lewis (Joint Base Lewis McChord) in their training manual. I'm guessing they just want soldiers on training exercises or guard duty not to freak out too much when they encounter one. Several sighting reports from Fort Lewis are in the BFRO database and other databases.

Guest Shaun

Could religion be a possible cover up reason? You guys in the US seem to have a lot of Christian extremists over there that won't accept evoloution as fact, and think men co-exsisted with Dinosaurs merely thousands of years ago.

Discovery of an 8ft hominid the strong DNA links to modern man might upset them?

Guest thermalman

All things are possible. Look at the many new species discovered around the globe every year. Man has barely touched the surface and ocean depths.

Edited by thermalman
Religious reference removed

Guest BFSleuth

Let's leave religion out of the threads per the forum rules:

"C. Political and religious topics are forbidden in all areas of the Forum with the following exceptions...

Discussion relating to evolution as a branch of scientific study are acceptable but not when used as a means to push a political agenda with discussions.

Religious references pertinent to the topic of discussion can be used in discussions but not in a manner that tries to demean, coerce, or recruit members in favor or disfavor of a specific belief system."

Guest Shaun

Surely my post is - 'pertinent to the topic of discussion' And isn't - 'in a manner that tries to demean, coerce, or recruit members in favor or disfavor of a specific belief system'?

Edited by Shaun

Guest Nalajr

Like a few others, I just don't see any reason what so ever that the government would want to keep it a secret. Why would the military want to keep them under wraps? It makes no sense. The government is darn near controlled by wacko environmentalists now and they would love to have a reason to close off MILLIONS of acres of forests to hunters and energy producers. They try to do it all the time so why wouldn't they jump at the chance on a silver platter if they had it? The people wouldn't be frightened if it were confirmed, they'd just stay out of the woods. Are they scared to death about Cougars, Grizzly Bears, Brown Bears, Polar Bears?

The post made for some interesting reading, but I'm sorry I don't buy a single one of the modern stories. You telling me that someone in the last 20 years stood back and watched a group of Sassy's bury one of their pals and they just walk to their truck and drive home without going in and checking it out or taking pics or videos? Knowing how much publicity and money would be involved if someone brought in proof, just strains the idea of believability to think people would behave that way.

Nalajr

anyone care to call in about finding a dead squatch just to see what happens? just to keep out of jail put out a road kill and say oops mistaken identity.

Like a few others, I just don't see any reason what so ever that the government would want to keep it a secret. Why would the military want to keep them under wraps? It makes no sense. The government is darn near controlled by wacko environmentalists now and they would love to have a reason to close off MILLIONS of acres of forests to hunters and energy producers. They try to do it all the time so why wouldn't they jump at the chance on a silver platter if they had it? The people wouldn't be frightened if it were confirmed, they'd just stay out of the woods. Are they scared to death about Cougars, Grizzly Bears, Brown Bears, Polar Bears?

The post made for some interesting reading, but I'm sorry I don't buy a single one of the modern stories. You telling me that someone in the last 20 years stood back and watched a group of Sassy's bury one of their pals and they just walk to their truck and drive home without going in and checking it out or taking pics or videos? Knowing how much publicity and money would be involved if someone brought in proof, just strains the idea of believability to think people would behave that way.

Nalajr

Got a little to say about this. First, as a Lieutenant at the time at Ft. Lewis, I had a class B encounter with a bigfoot that was trying to scare two guards away from the C-rations they were cooking. Having had previous encounters, I knew exactly what it was and had no desire whatsoever to report the incident. I told the two guards that it was just someone messing with them and left it at that. I did confide in my driver, however.

Second, I can't believe that our government agencies are so incompetent that they are oblivious to the species. I do believe that there is no upside in making the existence of the species public. "Yes, there are bigfoot in the woods and on the outskirts of our rural and suburban comunities. Next question... Yes, they are as big and as formidable as described. Next, ... No, we have no way of controlling them. Next... Well.... we don't believe them to be any more dangerous than a grizzly bear or cougar. No, no, I'm not saying that they are a threat. What? No, we can't rule it out - we really don't know as much about them as we'd like. Why? Well, they're very smart. What was that? has there ever been an incident resulting in loss of human life? Um, well, we can't conclusively confirm that. How do we plan to manage them? We plan to keep people away from them. Yes? How do we keep them away from people? Well, that's more difficult. What do I think about the ... Paulides research? I'm sorry, that's all the time we have."

Third, I agree with you that the environmentalists would love to leverage bigfoot to advance their agenda, and the fact that they aren't suggests to me that even they recognize that there are significant downsides to doing so.

Guest Nalajr

JDL, first off, thank you for your service to our country.

My thoughts are that our national security agencies probably have a lot more on their plates to worry about other than a Sassy. You as a military man would know much more than the rest of us the extent of that. I juct can't imagine a bunch of generals sitting around a situation room somewhere saying "ok boys what are we gonna do about this Bigfoot problem?"

When you have a government that is perfectly willing to shut down hundreds of thousands of acres and prevent people from building on their own land over a Snail Darter, believe me, if they had any inkling whatsoever that there was something as rare and valuable as Sassy roaming around in our forests, they would close down every stick of timberland that wasn't in private hands to protect it and wouldn't give a hoot what anyone thought about it. Just look at all the absolute ridiculous actions they have done in the past few years,

Nalajr

Got a little to say about this. First, as a Lieutenant at the time at Ft. Lewis, I had a class B encounter with a bigfoot that was trying to scare two guards away from the C-rations they were cooking.

When did you have your encounter JDL?