Bf Entering Houses...

Guest SquatchinNY

They hate missing "Saved by the Bell", "Real Housewives" and especially "Sort of Thrashing Around for Bigfoot"

Edited by Tautriadelta

^What would it do if it got in? Have a coffee?

Thats the thing, we just don't know for sure. There are a bunch of reports each year of people who simply "go missing". It would ruin your whole day to be abducted and eatin.

Guest SquatchinNY

Those stories of people who go missing, have they ever found good evidence it was realted to BF? There are bears, mountian lions, the elements, illegal activity,...

They hate missing "Saved by the Bell", "Real Housewives" and especially "Sort of Thrashing Around for Bigfoot"

And "Finding Bigfoot"

Edited by SquatchinNY

Admin

This one always gave me the creeps. Did not enter the house, but was in the barn. But this one too seemed to have a thing for a child.

http://gcbro.com/Txnac003.htm

That was a good story with another BF at the window. Did this one want to make friends or to kidnap someone? The intentions of BF are sometimes hard to determine. Are they evil and hate humans? Did it murder the calf or did it eat some of it out of starvation? Seemed like there was no mention of eating it. So why did it kill it? Was it revenge for pissing it off in the barn?

Following the logic of BF's thinking is difficult. Don't they know about the fire power of humans or are some just wandering bumpkins that grew up void of knowledge about humans? Don't mommy BFs teach the young not to **** off humans?

Edited by georgerm

Guest spurfoot

VAfooter, after reading that one and also the Cowman story, when proof of BF finally is published, I think there will be a massive public defensive reaction to protect children from being abducted and perhaps eaten as according to Indian legends. The result will be new building codes to prevent entry against such creatures plus revised gun laws.

Doors and windows will become far more robust. Sales of AK-47 and .308 autoloaders and high capacity tactical shotguns will soar. In short, all hell will break loose. The good ones will be punished too in the rush to protect against the bad ones.

Edited by spurfoot

Yeah, VAfooter, I read that one the other night. That is a tough one, too. That's a seriously chronic drawing in that report as well.

I respect Bigfoot, and admire them as I presently understand them to be. What I have learned on the BFF since becoming a member is that this could be a potentially hazardous hobby. I base this on 3 factors I'd never considered until reading accounts such as these in this thread.

1 - I learned early on that the creature wasn't just some benign animal that is always peaceful. While most usually seem to be peaceful, stories like the ones listed here where the Bigfoot are forcibly entering and destroying homes, attempting to beckon young folks to windows and forcing their arms through window glass shows me that some are up to no good. I suppose that Bigfoot have psychopaths and killers within their population, just as humans do.

2 - Whenever a human and a large, powerful animal come into contact with each other, there's always the potential for injury or, if the animal is predatory, becoming prey. There are people killed every year by cattle, horses, cougars, bears... It's bound to happen. If a down-on-his-luck Bigfoot were to be starving, what's to say it wouldn't attempt to harvest a young human? Even if its intentions were peaceful there's the possibility of injury for a human being around a large, powerful animal, just as it is with elephants.

3 - Bigfoot doesn't want to be my friend, and I'm not so sure I want to be his. Any creature that's cunning enough to motion toward a youngster at a window is probably sinister enough to harm it. If these things really exist, they don't seem to mix well with humans. They avoid us for a reason, and perhaps we should do likewise. I look at it like this - A lion doesn't want to be my friend, it wants to do the things a lion does. I know that I can never befriend a lion, not really, anyway. A lion will always be what it is and do what it does. The potential for a mishap is always present.

Now, I'd like to see a lion, even though I know there's a degree of risk involved. I'd also like to see a Bigfoot, and the same can be said for the element of risk. I'd love to see and/or video a Bigfoot, and I'm trying hard to do just that. However, I am attempting to prepare myself for the probability that this thing isn't going to just walk up and hand me a bouquet of roses and an apple pie. I know that there is a certain level of danger if and when I were to ever encounter one.

The risk is bad enough under optimum circumstances, but when you have a creature like Bigfoot accosting and stalking people, especially children in their homes, there's a sinister element involved. This isn't some lumbering elk or cow that just happens to be outside of your window, it's a cunning, calculating creature that has enough intelligence to plan to do what it does, and what it plans to do if afforded an opportunity.

I see the stories like these as a warning. I read and tend to pay attention to signs and examples because they provide information that may be valuable down the road.

It is a bad day when you have events going on like the ones in this thread.

• Upvote 1

Guest BFSleuth

The scary thought for me in this last story is the fact that the BF beckoned with its fingers to the children. Where did it learn this behavior, or is this their natural way of beckoning among themselves? If this is a learned behavior, is it something it learned from previous experience? In essence, it could be a method of hunting.

Guest MikeG
Now, I'd like to see a lion, even though I know there's a degree of risk involved.

I keep a 4 wheel drive in Africa, See, with all the gear necessary for living in the bush. Just give me a shout when you want to go and see a few lions, and I'll pick you up from Lusaka airport....... With no risk at all!

Mike

VAfooter, after reading that one and also the Cowman story, when proof of BF finally is published, I think there will be a massive public defensive reaction to protect children from being abducted and perhaps eaten as according to Indian legends. The result will be new building codes to prevent entry against such creatures plus revised gun laws.

Doors and windows will become far more robust. Sales of AK-47 and .308 autoloaders and high capacity tactical shotguns will soar. In short, all hell will break loose. The good ones will be punished too in the rush to protect against the bad ones.

Interesting perspective. This is a terrible reality and let's hope things don't spin out of control like this. Seems like BF is peaceful and humans dish out the violence first and BF retaliates.

On the other hand BF laws will be passed to protect BF.

Guest peter

This is an interesting thread and for those of us who live in rural areas with BF activity a bit unnerving.

My take on this is random contact in the wild is one thing but contact in my defined home range is another, is it just being opportunistic and/or curious or malicious? I think one needs to be certain before any response is given.

Personally I believe in avoidance, do nothing that could provoke or be misconstrued and stay the heck out of their home range.

I realize that investigators try to provoke responses but my concern is what if all this prodding will bring about an aggression by BF on the local rural folk

Edited by peter

BFF Patron

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/10/fantastic-story-by-native-american.html

This story has Sasquatch breaking into NA reservation homes in broad daylight. It's also in Montana.

I chuckle at this one because I had a similar experience, except I wasn't fully awake.

I've told the story on here before, but left out the first part when I was groggy.

Puppy woke me up snuffling in my ear and shivering. As I woke up, I noticed slow movement just on the other side of the puppy. For a moment I stared at what appeared to be about a five foot long six inch diameter tree limb being held in the tent through the flaps down at my feet. Whoever was sticking the tree limb in the tent started to slowly pull it out, but kept it perfectly level with the ground just three inches over my little brother's body, no dip at all, so whoever was removing it must have had a pretty strong grip on what looked to me like a heavy limb, and then as I look back up along its length toward my head I'm face-to-what the heck? with what appeared to be a huge gorilla-like hand on the end of the branch about nine inches from my face. Still foggy, I was having trouble rationalizing what I was looking at because the thing was too long to be an arm with a hand on it and too big around, and no hand could be that big. Then the puppy pushed up against the left side of my head as hard as it could, which got my attention. I let the shivering puppy into my bag so it could get warm, looked back at the tree limb and nothing was there, so I decided I was seeing things and settled down to sleep.

It was a couple of moments later that I realized my exposed shoulders weren't cold and that the puppy must have been shivering because it was terrified. That led to me sitting up part way in alarm and having a staring match through the canvas with the unidentified shadow outside the tent down by my feet. When I finally decided it was just the shadow of a boulder cast by reflected light off of the lake (full moon) and laid back down, it stood up and walked away to its right, casting a huge shadow on the roof of the tent as it passed in front of the moon. It had to be at least nine feet tall.

This is an interesting thread and for those of us who live in rural areas with BF activity a bit unnerving.

My take on this is random contact in the wild is one thing but contact in my defined home range is another, is it just being opportunistic and/or curious or malicious? I think one needs to be certain before any response is given.

Personally I believe in avoidance, do nothing that could provoke or be misconstrued and stay the heck out of their home range.

I realize that investigators try to provoke responses but my concern is what if all this prodding will bring about an aggression by BF on the local rural folk

There are many reports of friendly interactions between BF and rural residents. My thoughts are BF is curious and kind of a jokester. If they are treated kindly, they return the favor. If they come around, then tie up food in trees 8 feet up to send a friendly message. They seem to believe they have a right to explore around homes which is fine as long as property is not harmed. If treated poorly, they seem to turn nasty and revengeful much like nasty kids. There is a very remote chance of one coming around since they are rare imho.