Bf Entering Houses...

Guest SquatchinNY

Admin

Found the MI report I was looking for earlier...

http://www.gcbro.com/MImack001.html

Tried finding the house on GE, but was unable to. Might have already fallen down or otherwise been destroyed.

This is where I first heard of the story I was asking about earlier:

I always liked the one about the father who beat his wife and kids. I guess one of the kids talked to the "big hairy man", and told him everything drew pictures of him and everything. Their mother thought it was just an imaginary friend. Every night the child would wave out their window to the Big Hairy Man. One night the mother saw it and freaked out. She went to tell the husband about what she saw. The husband was drunk and smacked her around saying she was crazy. Well he went to the kitchen sink to splash water on his face and heard a tap tap on the window. He looked up. Bigfoot wasn't looking in at him. No a pair of hands came through the glass and pulled him out the window. Guess it beat him pretty bad, wife and kid watched the whole thing. Last thing the BF did was hold him an inch from his face and roar (as the story goes). Husband ran off and left the family. From what I read the family stayed in the home and leaves food for the Bigfoot for what it did. Seems that family is his.

- Woodslore

Hey, Woodslore - Do you remember where you heard or saw this?

Admin

Yeah, I suspect that there were four pair of undies in MI that were unsuitable for use after that little encounter.

While I doubt that BF routinely makes a home out of abandoned buildings (except possibly in the remotest of areas), I do think they make opportunistic use of them at times and during bad weather. And while I would never encourage anybody to explore an abandoned building due to the possible danger involved from the building itself, it might be a productive venture. Just not worth the risk from having the building fall on you or you falling through the floor.

Edited by VAfooter

Anyone recall a report maybe on BFRO where a girl, I think,--a child, anyway, had some sightings, and was smacked around by a stepmother (maybe?), and one time they came home from the grocery store in their car, and the stepmother's bedroom was trashed and pooped in?

KC,

I recall that report about the poop on the bed and will try to find it. That was very strange.....

Guest SquatchinNY

Anyone recall a report maybe on BFRO where a girl, I think,--a child, anyway, had some sightings, and was smacked around by a stepmother (maybe?), and one time they came home from the grocery store in their car, and the stepmother's bedroom was trashed and pooped in?

*snort* *Chuckkle*

Strange that in most of these invasion type reports the "Sini-Squatch" eye's are noted as glowing red. Reminds me of what the retired Forestry worker that claims knowledge of them said. "Some have eyes that show green, and others have eyes that show red. Avoid the the ones with red eyes, there is something different about them. The other Bigfoot's avoid them to."

Edited by Tautriadelta

Strange that in most of these invasion type reports the "Sini-Squatch" eye's are noted as glowing red. Reminds me of what the retired Forestry worker that claims knowledge of them said. "Some have eyes that show green, and others have eyes that show red. Avoid the the ones with red eyes, there is something different about them. The other Bigfoot's avoid them to."

I haven't heard or read of the red vs. Green eyes avoidance advice. If the red color is simply blood vessel related, could the emotional state of th BF cause a green eyed reflection when it is calm and the red appear when it is upset or angered?

I have not personally witnessed eye-shine or glowing. My own encounter was on an overcast day and the creatures eyes appeared dark grey/black. What the ranger said has always stuck with me for some reason.