Siege At Honobia: Attracting The Predators

Guest SquatchinNY

The guy on the property said that the 110% sure fire way to get a Dianne Fossey level experience was to tie a deer liver around your neck and just walk into the woods. Said you would get sure fire verification of their existence in about 5 minutes. So who is up for the challenge?

Ooh ooh pick me!!!

Guest zenmonkey

Ooh ooh pick me!!!

I honestly wonder how well that would work. Might be worth setting up a bate station next time Im there, I did however drive on  small road that is on the back of the siege property on my last night down there and stopped and just listened for several hours. not much to hear that night just creepy mountains.

Ive been speaking to mr humphrey lately he seems very hostile and defensive about his encounter when I ask simple questions. I personally like that. Lets me know he isn't joking around and isn't having a good time with all of this.

I know, it was not a happy experience and can you blame him?  But he has had them on his porch, in his driveway, bugging his kids, it was serious stuff!

Now that you know the area, you can surely see what the situation might have to offer.  Adair County is another hotspot from a while ago but I haven't heard much lately so they may have moved on.

Peace