Operation Persistence

Present evidence that he's hoaxing the Operation Persistence crew, and I will rethink my skepticism in a heartbeat.

Lol - that's not what you said - you said:

No, there's no evidence any possible hoaxers are following threads here at the BFF

Which was incorrect, and I showed was incorrect.

C'mon Ray, you can say it - first time's the hardest... "I was w,w,w,wrong...".

Of course they're reading threads, especially the hoaxers who are doing it for the attention. That's their payoff.

Kudos to a good catch. You are quite correct. I did say that, and I have been proven wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I may have to cry myself to sleep tonight.

RayG

Bipto thinks it is a simple wood ape, others think it is a smart ape...

I've said it was a smart ape like a hundred times. As smart as an orang or chimp, easily.

Guest RedRatSnake

I've said it was a smart ape like a hundred times. As smart as an orang or chimp, easily.

Yes you have and I stand corrected. I should have put it ~Bipto thinks it is a smart wood ape, others think it is a smarter more intelligent ape...

Tim :sorry:

Reports of Bigfoot sightings in well-developed areas always fascinate me.

I think they deserve special investigation. I can think of two in particular that the TBRC have received during my tenure with the group. One, if I remember it correctly, was reported near a high school track. The investigator was doubtful but, once on-site, found a wooded "avenue" any wary animal could have used to get close to the school. We deemed that one plausible. There was another that was never published because, even though the location was a bit more plausible on the face of it, once the investigator was on-site and spoke to the witnesses, he realized they were nuts. They may have seen something, but they were so imbalanced otherwise, we couldn't say for sure and declined to publish the report.

Yes you have and I stand corrected.

I forgive you!

Guest Thepattywagon

One, if I remember it correctly, was reported near a high school track.

It must confound them to watch a bunch of humans running around and around a track, always ending up where they started.

It must confound them to watch a bunch of humans running around and around a track, always ending up where they started.

Maybe they bet on the races.... gamble away their Zagnut bars and pancakes.

Kudos to a good catch. You are quite correct. I did say that, and I have been proven wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

RayG

My bubble has been burst...........

:swoon:

RayG

Yeah, I've been told I have that effect on people - you might find yourself banging your head on hard surfaces as well. :sorry:

Guest RedRatSnake

Yeah, I've been told I have that effect on people - you might find yourself banging your head on hard surfaces as well. :sorry:

You know us Skeptical~Non Believer types, kinda sorta sometimes but not always and never all the time stick together on stuff like this, I'm making some calls to get some help cause I have no idea what I am saying.

~ Your on my radar ~

RRS ~ :keeporder:

Guest OntarioSquatch

I remember reading about the number of times that the TBRC tried shooting one. I don't remember the exact number anymore, but it was enough for me to believe that the TBRC has an ok chance at one day obtaining a type specimen. Proof might be right around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bipto,

I just thought of an interesting idea. The TBRC should launch, "SKEPTIC RAFFLE 2013!!!" What you could do is put all these guys' names in a hat (willingly of course), and take one lucky winner with you for a weekend at Area X. They could be considered an imbedded reporter for the BFF and could report back any events that occur while they are there. A couple of pant crapping nights of cabin rattling, and rock pelting action might open some eyes. Just sayin. jk

I'm thinking that would be a great money maker. You would have a ton of folks claiming to be skeptics just to get to go to area X for the weekend with the TBRC. When are tickets going on sale??? I will take a few, lol.

They are not going to bring a skeptic to their location.

Why would they risk having the skeptic actually figure out what is going on? They have a great thing going, they tell us about the apes, we listen, ask for more, and they give us more. Having someone that would possibly put an end to this is not high a bigfooter's list of things to do.