What Would You Do?

Guest thermalman

Guest thermalman

Let's say you were out hiking or camping, deep in the woods, when you stumbled upon a dead Squatch. Some time later, after the initial shock and excitement wore off, you decide to examine the corpse. Upon a closer examination, you find a microchip embedded in the body! What would you be thinking and what would you do?

SSR Team

Run as fast as i could.

If it is chipped, I would assume it was someone's lost pet. I would then bury "Fluffie", so the kids would think that maybe he's just out for a long walk and will be back. I'm sure they would rather have some hope, rather than being heartbroken. After a week or so, I'll bet they even quit putting pancakes and garlic out on the back porch for it!

Guest wudewasa

1) Cut off a piece of obscure steak, brag about it while posting no pics, and start a thread about it on BFF.

2) Implant the microchip in a mangy bear and store the rest of the carcass is a freezer.

3) Start a cryptic thread on BFF called "Screw your yellow collared skunk ape, I have a squatch with a microchip!"

4) Clean the skull and only let MM see it if he wears a pink tutu and fairy wings while singing "I'm a Little Teapot" on Finding Bigfoot while dodging zagnut bars that Bobo gleefully throws at him.

5) Have Meldrum and Biscardi wrestle in hydrocal for the right to observe dermal ridges on the feet of the squatch. Saskeptic will referee the event.

6) Tell Wally Hersom that "Money can't buy everything, you have to find it yourself sometimes."

7) Call up Whitton and Dyer and say "NYAH NYAH!"

8- Make "Jack Links" my biotch.

9) Ask Melba Ketchum "Why are you still sequencing when I have the goods?!"

10) Use some of my funds generated by my notoriety and fame to keep BFF running for as long as it can!

Edited by wudewasa
  • Upvote 1

Guest Twilight Fan

And if your mum is clueless...

Call the guy who played "Dad" in "Harry and the Hendersons!"

He has first-hand experience in matters like these. :D

And if 'Dad" from Harry and the Hendersons is too aged and senile...

We will form a very specialized ad hoc Bigfoot Forums team to go to the site,some by parachute and some in the BFF landrover.

(but this is only as a last resort)

Edited by VioletX