The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

BFF Patron

The project was veiled in secrecy of detail until the unveiling of a ground operation component.  It was almost like we've got to do something to attract the funding and boots on the ground first should steady the course.  

I thought the non-profit partnership with Idaho State University foundation and Dr. Meldrum's involvement meant the project had turned a corner.  

So who are you going to hold accountable?  William Barnes?  What should be done to get the full accounting of the problems with the project at this late date?  

A request for four or more special forces types to run supplies daily as volunteers is where I saw the shark being jumped, not until.   I had to read their very unpublicized website to get that info.

Edited by bipedalist

There was also an actor from Breaking Bad, the Hispanic gangster guy that was involved at some point, said he would fund it, etc... but haven't heard about him for a while or if he was still involved.

This is not about failure at the bottom, but failure at the top.

Maybe the whole thing was overthought. If I was in charge working on a barebones budget I would find some folks looking to work for free. A slogan like "earn real research experience working in the outdoors with the goal of solving the greatest mystery of all!" That will attract some young idealists. Give them a backpack an aluminum pot and a sack of rice and send them out for a week or so at a time returning to fill up on more rice and maybe a multi vitamin. If they find anything dump them like a sack of hammers and collect the glory for yourself.

• Upvote 1

Give them a backpack an aluminum pot and a sack of rice and send them out for a week or so at a time returning to fill up on more rice and maybe a multi vitamin.

I think I've found my new diet plan.

Guest OntarioSquatch

William Barnes wanted people to believe that he would pay an entire team of people to look for Bigfoot, which would add up to something like 300,000 a year without the blimp. As if someone would throw away their money like that. Based on that alone, one can tell that the ground crew thing was obviously bs, but now one has to wonder what his original intention with this whole thing was. Also, why did he ask Bill Munns if he can make a Bigfoot suit for them?

Why is the Bigfoot Community so forgiving of Failure to the point where Failure is celebrated?

I think what you are seeing here is support for a young man many of us think is a dang good guy. Myself, I don't care if someone spends their time hunting for BF or the Loch Ness monster, whatever, as long as they're good folks; because in the end, that's what really matters.

Edited by chelefoot
Got it Rock-thanks
  • Upvote 4

William Barnes wanted people to believe that he would pay an entire team of people to look for Bigfoot, which would add up to something like 300,000 a year without the blimp. As if someone would throw away their money like that. Based on that alone, one can tell that the ground crew thing was obviously bs, but now one has to wonder what his original intention with this whole thing was. Also, why did he ask Bill Munns if he can make a Bigfoot suit for them?

A simple $120.00 Ghili Suit would do in Lieu of a $20,000 ''BF suit'' And you might see the thermal in the Ghili suit, a giant rubber suit would insulate thermal, and that is a stupid (blanking) idea.

Add a big pair of size 30 floppers and red-nose for Barnes um and Bailey.

The guy is a dreamer/con-man/BF flapper-flopper.

"Hey, guys, Im just gonna send you a check, OK"? Its in the mail, uhm, by next week, proooooomiiiiissssseeee..

Im sure he has his little cutsi act when dealing with the Clod-Stompers.

"How many BF researchers can fit into a mini-cooper? Like, 50? Just don't be on the bottom!!"-WAG

Sorry, I just can't get over that quote...

Edited by Wag

Why is the Bigfoot Community so forgiving of Failure to the point where Failure is celebrated?

LOL, because there is so few success stories! Really, Patty film was a freak destudinal milestone.

And of course, its not failure when the BF are able to keep one step ahead of the "stupid human organism", its success!

But, there are photos out there, there are probably at least a few good vids, maybe not as long as Patty, but just as good, well, for video, that are not public. Most BF interactions are not made public. Take that to the bank and smoke it! I guarantee, the circle of people who get to see my BF video, oh, did I say people? My bad....

BFF Patron

Well at least I got a Falcon Project T-shirt with Olympia Beer sponsor on it as a door prize in Portland.  

I can stop wearing that now it seems. 

BFF Patron

Well the T shirt is a classic now and should be preserved.     Might end up in a Bigfoot museum some day along with other memorabilia. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

This article is from Feb 10th, 2015, and it seems to be drawing the same conclusions based on a little research:

https://seesdifferent.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/idaho-state-u-show-us-the-bigfoot-blimp/

So doubt was sewn a couple months ago from Idaho State Uni

Just a little update. Amazingly, nothing about the cancelation on the ''official'' website.

Checks are IN THE MAIL GUYS!!

BFF Patron

I suppose the next thing we will see is that donors will be wondering where all their money went. Hope William is not driving a big new car. If I ever field my own airship for the same purpose. I have a good name for it. Phoenix will be rising from the ashes of Falcon.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Is it possible that it was the work of skeptics that clipped the wings of the falcon project? I've heard that skeptics are responsible for obstructing scientific investigations into bigfoot.

The BF community has plenty of gullibility and incompetence to go around.

The BF community refuses to police it's own or take a stand against fraud. Some well known figures in the community have been to Doc Johnson's SOHA spot and they refuse to speak about their experiences (likely because they had none).