The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

SSR Team

Good luck Nathan..

My prediction is interference from the DEA, claiming they're disrupting investigations into illegal dope grows.

I can completely imagine that happening- do you think that'll be a legitimate claim or because the government don't want people to know about Sasquatch?

There's always the odd rumour here and there that, you know, the government knows about Bigfoots and so on. It occurs to me that if this project is allowed to go ahead, it might finally show that the government don't really mind. If they stop it, however...well, it's just another curious detail, I suppose....

When we fly moose surveys here in Ontario, once animals are spotted we  have to circle the aircraft for awhile to get the information we need.  I wonder Nathan if you are able to do that if you hit a target or if you only get what's seen during a fly over?  You have to forgive me if this question is silly as I'm not up on the technology you're using.

t.

Some of those photos...my god.

I think I'm going to start a pool in the tar pit.  Which one of those guys is going to go psycho and kill all the other team members.

Yikes!!  LOL!

It's nice to see Nathan in there!  Good luck bud!

When we fly moose surveys here in Ontario, once animals are spotted we  have to circle the aircraft for awhile to get the information we need.  I wonder Nathan if you are able to do that if you hit a target or if you only get what's seen during a fly over?  You have to forgive me if this question is silly as I'm not up on the technology you're using.

t.

It's not a heavier than air craft, it can basically stop and loiter. If the wind is calm, they can probably park it over something interesting for many hours.

BFF Patron

Facebook post shows they need four more runners to haul supplies for six months this summer:

William Allen Barnes
we need supply runners for the ground crew , this is a 6 month research program in the back country. this the first phase of the Falcon Project of a long term resrearch in the field! at this point we need 4 runners ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks you can email me at williamallenbarnesATyahoo.com ,,,,and leave a number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or call me anytime at 435 xxx xxxx

Phone withheld:  see link if you are interested. 

https://www.facebook.com/williamallenbarnes?fref=ts: 

BFF Patron

So can anyone tell me who is actually building this Aurora?  the company listed: RATS,  does not have a website,  The link provided goes to a domain name marketer,   and i can not find any working contact info on the principals in RATS?