• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fishn4squatch

fishn4squatch

Booger

• Inactive
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

I dont know if anyone else saw this. Just another reason for people to create more hoaxes causing more negativity....

http://www.realitytv...ies-1031447.php

#2 bigfootnis

bigfootnis

Bukwas

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

Well, if I had the real deal I would be setting on it with 10 million on the line.

#3 Mounty

Mounty

Bukwas

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Sadly, this just might be what is needed to prove the existence of Bigfoot in todays American society.

My money is on Sugar Bear from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo finding Bigfoot and cashing in! Can you imagine all the gourmet butter 'n' ketchup s'getti Honey Boo Boo and Bigfoot would eat if they were multimillionaires.

Or maybe if the first Bigfoot found turns out to be female from the wilds of Utah she could flee to Vegas to become a sister wife to an already married male Bigfoot, which is legal in Nevada.

#4 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Yeti

• Sésquac
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

not wanting to stir up the same old debates, but it might be interesting to see how many "no-kill" guys would go "pro-kill" for a $10 million payday...or at least pro-capture (& good luck with that)

"You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.... it seems the strain was more than he could bear.." Doc Holliday, "Tombstone"

#5 treadstone

treadstone

Bukwas

• Sésquac
  • 317 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

...the question is, how does one get their name in the pot to be pick!